It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 14

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Well, for heaven sake, go feed that tummy monster.

Hope you have a fun day Night.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat
Kat that is adorable!!!! I love it! And yes the way Night described I think it would look like that.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Oh yes. The movie was cute. I think it would be an ok movie for the kiddies too.

I was not aware of the substantial oil fields in the scottish waters.

Well that makes sense as to why they wouldn't want you to leave.

There is so much crazy political back and forth here in the states, it kind of drowns out things going on in the rest of the world.
I try not to listen or read any of it. But....

Hi Martin

I like working. I just don't feel right if I'm not.

I've got about 25 more good years left in me. And I try to make the most of it and enjoy it.

I know you must love what you do too. With all the classes you have been taking. You are someone who I suspect is very respected amongst your colleague's.

It is never too late to learn.

I have a lady friend who is in here 70's. A very nice person. The sad part is, she is afraid of technology. So she misses out on family time with here children and grandchildren. She is constantly complaining that no one wants anything to do with her. That's the farthest thing from the truth. We have all tried to help, but she refuses to try.

Because of this, I am considering doing some volunteer time at some of the libraries in the area, to get some our home bound seniors hooked up to the internet, so they can be in touch with family that doesn't live close.

Ok, I am off to do my house chores.

Be back later.

Hope everyone is enjoying their day.

Oh yea, my pesky friend is back. Man if I could just get one sho... (Thats a no no Kat)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat
Yes you caught me...I do enjoy my job. I love working with servers (even on days I don't like them)

That is awesome about volunteering. It really is sad how scary some of today's technology is to some people. In this day and age you can be high-tech without even realizing what you are doing! LOL

Kat I know it isn't why you posted it but that is such a pretty woodpecker. We have one at the house I love to watch. They move so funny. Paul won't let me feed the birds, he hates them.
So I feed the squirrels instead. I have a stump that I place nuts out for them. LOL, yes I am the crazy squirrel lady!

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

They are beautiful. But can cause alot of damage. I have tree's around my house being tore up because of them. They peck away to make there nests, and they are going after the bugs in the wood.

Ya can't shoot em. Not even to scare them.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Had a great, but tiring day today!

Kat, loved the tummy monster LOL! I think volunteering to help people is a wonderful idea! Awww, love the birdie! We have woodpeckers around here too and I love them!

Jess, I love squirrels too and throw out nuts for them sometimes. They are so damned adorable and comical too. Why does Paul hate birds? I can't wait for warmer weather and to have open windows and listen the songbirds!

Jiminy, wow, you look fabulous in your new avatar! Are we family now? I see those pointy ears! Oh...loved the comic strip! LOL

edit on 28-3-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Jiminy, wow, you look fabulous in your new avatar! Are we family now? I see those pointy ears! Oh...loved the comic strip! LOL

Ghost147 did an amazing job!! I'm your distant dark skinned cousin from beneath the earth!

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Oh, you're an evil elf. That's why Mom and Dad told me not to hang out with you when we were kids. That's ok, I still like you. You taught me some cool dark spells.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Girls always like the bad boys!

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Nuh uh! I like the good boys.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Is your husband not a metal head guitar shredder!?!?!?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Yes and he's a pain in the arse sometimes too, but...he's a good guy...when he wants to be. LOL

Big strong man, cuddled on the couch with the cat. How sweet is that? Kya the cat has just his head poking out of the blankets.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

....thats only cuz bad boys need minions!

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

My kitty boy is a minion? LOL

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

. . . ..yes

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Wicked avatar! My dream has come true!

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Thanks, but I can not take any credit!

(I know you wanted it changed!)

I actually got quite a few u2u's where peeps wanted me to change it
but don't worry, my zombaby will make another appearance!

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

. . . ..yes

Ahahaha! Love it!

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Hello Hunter! How are you tonight?

top topics

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join