It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 14

page: 116
<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Previous page, 5th post down. Gordi said he would be offline for a few days. He will be fine and will return to us. Sorry to worry you Hun! I've been thinking of you and missed you here in the shed. Hugs!

Oh, saw your edit. You can relax now.

edit on 22-3-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Wow, thank you for bringing this artist to our attention. I did a superficial view of his work, but it is definitely some thing I will research in depth. The emotions he displays in even the most simple pieces are amazing.
edit Looking further I found this quote. He wished to place " The logic of the visible at the service of the invisible". So intriguing. Inspiring.

I like your snail, I have a turtle avatar, I use on and off, because I find we are going to fast going no where, and in honor of "Momo" the movie. Has any one watched "Momo" by Michael Ende?

edit on 22-3-2017 by WalkInSilence because: jeez, just spelling

edit on 22-3-2017 by WalkInSilence because: phyf

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I Love your avatar Wis!!! I found the movie but in parts, it looks like it will be quite interesting.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaelci

I was mostly concerned that people who witnessed my son and I walking in the rain with no raincoat or umbrella or anything would lift their nose upwards and scoff, thinking me to be nothing but a dumb "bogan" (as we call them - i.e. white trash).
He was happy and had fun and that's all that mattered.

Dear Little One, they are the ones who should have concern. They have shunned there inner child, perhaps they never dared venture out in a hot summer shower, drenching them selves in soft rain. How terrible their lives must be. They never turned towards the heavens with open mouths like babes tasting the sweet drops from above, swimming in joy.
No dear, they are envious, never mind them. They are to be pitied, they could never survive in the realms of imagination.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Wow, I had no idea that was going to turn into a sci-fi movie! Great story! So much of our time is wasted on things that aren't or shouldn't be so important. Thank you!

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Awwww, Hiya Jiminy!!!!! I'm going to bed now. Hope to see you tomorrow!

edit on 23-3-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Good morning my beautiful Shedigans!!! I hope everyone has a great day, we've almost made it to Friday!!!!
I have a bit of catching up to do...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Buwhahaha!!

Nice pics, Admin!
Looking forward to Friday too!

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd
Morning Shep! Anything interesting on your radar today? I've got a couple servers to put together.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Good morning Sheddites/Shedigans/Shed-heads/Shedsters,

I would love to write meaningful personal replies to everyone who was here when I was gone...but I'm tired and blah, and not feeling very creative.

My friend (with the colostomy) called me fairly early yesterday crying, so I threw clothes on and went to spend time with her. After that was mama's lunch, then back to friend's place to make sure she was okay...then home to make dinner.

It hurts my heart when the people I care about are hurting in any way...and that goes for Shed-family members too.
So for now, I'm just going to leave a *squishy hug* for everyone...and catch up on what I've missed here.

The sun is shining for now but we're supposed to get 4-5 days of rain (starting tomorrow).
Part of me wants to say I would rather have snow...and another part of me wants to slap myself for even saying that.
So...Me, myself and I will be beating each other up in the "lurking bushes".
jacy

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Nothing really special today, Admin. I'm having an issue with Javascript where the Array.prototype.push() method - which is supposed to add an element or elements to the end of an array - not only adds the one I want it to add, but overwrites all the other ones with the new one.

For example, if I have an array of fruit:
['apple', 'orange']
And I .push('banana'), what I'm getting is:
['banana', 'banana', 'banana']
It's very "WTH?" for me today. I'm really still learning the web programming stack. It's one of those moments where I think to myself, "Good Lord this would be so easy in C#."

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Hi Jacy!
Sometimes you just have to say to yourself, "Self, stop pontificating this conundrum and just accept that the weather is out of your control (since you're not swanne."

That's exactly what you were thinking, right?

edit on 3-23-2017 by PrairieShepherd because: boy this one was hard to get right for such a short post!

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
whoops! DP
edit on 3-23-2017 by PrairieShepherd because: Mrrrmmm...double post & all.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: PrairieShepherd

Hi Jacy!
Sometimes you just have to say to your self, "Self, stop pontificating this conundrum and just accept that the weather is out of your control (since you're not swanne."

That's exactly what you were thinking, right?

Ahh...hahahaha....are you being...facetious?

I'm kidding, apparently 'facetious' is my new word now.
I used that word when speaking to hubby the other day and he wasn't sure what it meant. Now he is using that word, only pronouncing it "fat-eesh-ous"...hehe.
Of course we watched a movie last night where a character said "facetious" not once, but twice. (and then he had to explain to the other character what the word meant).

Synchronicity, eh?
So I guess that means that I'm pontificating this weather conundrum, and deciding that Mother Nature is being facetious.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd
You got a bigger copy of script?

Morning Jacy!!!!!

Sorry running through...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Ok too spooky! I threw that one on Paul and he made me look it up. He swore it was a Jess word I made up. Lol
[[[HUGS]]]

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Ok too spooky! I threw that one on Paul and he made me look it up. He swore it was a Jess word I made up. Lol
[[[HUGS]]]

Hey Marty!! *squishy*

That's hilarious to me because I am known for making up words when I can't find one that 'fits'.

I get upset when hubby says "You're so smart"...using words he doesn't know.
For one thing, English is his second language (Azores Portuguese first)...and also, while he was the cool guy running around partying with friends...I was the lonely dork kid at home reading books.

I wouldn't call myself smart or even well-educated...just "well read". I learned so many words by reading.
Oh...is it weird that I like when Shep calls you "Admin"?? (it creates visuals in my head that make me grin, lol)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Separated at birth?
I am the world's worst for made up words. Beautimus & Awesomeness are my favorites. LOL
I am hillbilly educated...the best kind. I can turn duct tape into anything!

OK headed into a meeting...hopefully I come out on the other side!

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

We'll be waiting for you on the other side! (with food and beverages and hugs)

I like 'beautimus'...may I steal that?

I tend to make up swear words that can be used in public, lol.

I never heard my mother say the "eff word", but she would often exclaim, "fluff under the bed!" (which was her way of cussing without being unladylike).

Made up words often end up becoming memes somehow...so we are potential meme-makers!
Awesomeness!

new topics

top topics

<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join