It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Double ATS Anniversaries

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

A welder/fabricator is a good thing to be.
Painter/illustrator? Awesome! Is that also for business or purely pleasure?

I used to draw...mostly portraits. These days I like to write instead, but hey...any creativity is good!

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Here you go peppy (song pretty much describes me =0) I am a bad influence

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

I wish to someday transcend mere illustration and paint to have a mastery of myself in such a way I can prolifically express my ideas and original thoughts in a way that moves people in ways I choose to move them. I wouldn't call it business or pleasure it is something that I can't help but not to do, it is something trying to come through me.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Hey, before I head off to lurk for a while just wanted to apologize.

I clicked on your signature link (art)...I had forgotten about that thread and your art. (I've only just come back from being away from this site for almost a year).
I did give you a S&F at the time, but didn't leave a comment.

Really great work and imagination. I can't do that...I can replicate what I see, but not create/draw from nothing.
Enjoy your party, lol.
jacy

P.S. Just saw your last comment. I think it's great to want to aspire to be that...but you're judging your work from only your perspective. Perhaps it already can or already has affected (moved) someone. I'm not sure that you can express a feeling through art and have somebody else feel that exact same thing.
We all interpret things on a personal level, so keep making art...for the pleasure of it. I'm pretty confident that you're feelings will show through to those with eyes to see.

edit on 18-2-2017 by jacygirl because: more to say

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Aww thank you! soon enough I will have something new to post in those regards been doing a lot of research and/ or soul searching for my next dedicated painting.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   

now ya gone done it...i'm gonna smoke cigarettes and drink my pop with some rum in'it!...

Hello, Jacygirl, i am not sure we have met yet, sorry i have a foggy mind from Brotherman turning me into a bad chick...that smokes and drinks
Cheeers! every one!
edit on 18-2-2017 by peppycat because: cheers

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   

peppycat...we are old friends hun.

I've been AWOL for almost a year, so no doubt became a memory, lol.

So nice to see you again, although I've been seeing you around the boards since I returned.
Just haven't said "hi", so here's a *hug* for old time's sake!

jacy

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   

I like bad girls =O ones with full sleeve tattoos and mohawks all the way to the librarian types that fight MMA after work lol

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   

*hug*

it seems its been a long long time since chatting, as i have been awol a bit for lengths of time too...i might have to venture out to the shed to see some more familier faces...because it is magickal there!
I am glad your back and we met up here with Brotherman...the other honored guest....hopefully shows up this weekend!

i am a little out of it tonight, the catnip it was!

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   

If your hungry I got some cobra left over in the fridge =D

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   

There is a cool chick that works at the local store and she is a Derby Girl!..now that's bad A$$!...and she has a good solid head on her shoulders, smart and nice.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat

There is a cool chick that works at the local store and she is a Derby Girl!..now that's bad A$$!...and she has a good solid head on her shoulders, smart and nice.

Did she ask about me

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

I love this artists music even though he isn't "mainstream" maybe you will like him too

Go to 5:50 lol I love this
edit on 18-2-2017 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Ahh...hahaha...I'm still here. Can't go lurk in the middle of a conversation, that's rude.

Yes, you should go visit your Shed family...they would be happy to see you.
If you think the catnip is something, don't try the pixie dust. (I laughed hard when I read that in your reply, hehe...)

Very cool to talk to both you and Brotherman again, it's been a while. Apparently he's taken you to the dark side, it's okay I can relate. They have better donuts.

Brotherman...my hubby has full sleeves, also a lot on his chest and back. I have none (commitment issues, lol).
I don't know any MMA librarians but the day is just starting.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   

I have tattoos of suicide bomber jack in the boxes, voodoo dolls, demons and hello kitty drinking anti freeze. It has taken me time to start my collection but one day I will be complete.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Oh very cool...eclectic!! (I never liked hello kitty anyways)

I would love to get a sugar skull, I've seen some that are amazing. I used to sell real estate so I think my main problem is "location", lol. I can think of what I want, just not where I want it.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Hmmnn..what are its nutritional qualities?lol! oh did you mean...
wait thats not food hmmnn...how long do we wait for cake...?
edit on 18-2-2017 by peppycat because: spelling

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

She is such a busy one, maybe i'll talk you up to her!...tell her a fellow on ATS asked about her..woo woo!

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Hmm no cobra beer thats for sure, only bourbon and boston lager and snake =D the cake is there for the taking, I don't eat the stuff with all the beer I drink I don't need cake lololol

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   

The hello kitty tattoo represents the death of child hood, I had a moment once when I was first deployed to Iraq back in 2003 that no matter what happens I will not be the same ever again, something inside me did die there so I got a tattoo to represent it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join