It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Terrifies You??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Yeah. I can't walk the dog at the moment because a mob of kangaroos have moved in my yard. I couldnt check the freaking mail, today. This is getting to be an issue.

I'm scared of being boxed by a #ing kangaroo.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Also, the evil monkey in my closet.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wragon

Yeah. I can't walk the dog at the moment because a mob of kangaroos have moved in my yard. I couldnt check the freaking mail, today. This is getting to be an issue.

I'm scared of being boxed by a #ing kangaroo.

Kangaroos!!!!!!!!. Wallabies would have been scary enough. You take care down there now, cousin.
edit on 16-2-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

its just strikes me that it is a very easy place to get seriously hurt or killed in all kinds of different ways by nature.

Its pretty safe , most critters are just as scared of you as you are of them , Well except salt water crocs , they want to eat you , but apart from that its safe , wait , we got sharks , big ones , but apart from that its all good . Actually the Sydney funnel web spider gets a bit grumpy when i think about it , as a couple of snake species do as well . Thats about it . Now box jellyfish and stone fish on the other hand , they dont attack you , no you swim into them or step on them . now let me think , i mentioned the shells above , oh and cassowaries ( big prehistoric looking birds ) they have killed before as have kangaroos . Thats about it it . Now the platypus on the other hand , it wont kill you just pain for days weeks years .
I really should write for the Australian tourist board .

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Yes you should, I'm just about to go online to buy a lifetime ticket.... to somewhere else. By the way has one of those things that gets its claws and fangs stuck into you and sucks out your life force ever attacked you? You know the things I mean, they look and smell quite nice, but they are vicious manifestations of evil, oh! what are they called??????? I think its wimin womin or something like that.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
President Pense....

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

By the way has one of those things that gets its claws and fangs stuck into you and sucks out your life force ever attacked you?

You must mean drop bears , they are kool as they keep the dingoes away at night , jeez how could i forget them , the dingoes that is . Here is a picture .

Did i mention our plants .
edit on 16-2-2017 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

By the way has one of those things that gets its claws and fangs stuck into you and sucks out your life force ever attacked you?

You must mean drop bears , they are kool as they keep the dingoes away at night , jeez how could i forget them . Here is a picture .

Did i mention our plants .

Yikes!!! I think I would better fancy my chances with the dingoes. Let me guess you have giant man eating Venus fly traps that disguise themselves as street lights and hunt in packs at night.

edit on 16-2-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Since the election...The Left............Bridges over large bodies of water...especially if the bridge is close to the water. I don't do those, If there's no way around going over it......I go home.
edit on 16-2-2017 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

You would love, love, love the Lake Pontchartrain bridge.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Are you good with boats .

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Venus fly traps

I had venus fly traps a long time ago . They did great for a while but then people came over and wanted to see them shut , threw all kinds of stuff in their mouths , gullet . whatever they call it . Pretty sure they died of stress even though i stopped people going near them , the damage was done . Quite sad .

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
Since the election...The Left............Bridges over large bodies of water...especially if the bridge is close to the water. I don't do those, If there's no way around going over it......I go home.

I drive over this bridge every day:

Only time I get a little scared is when one span is shut down and there is two way traffic on the other. I just don't trust the people coming the other way.
edit on 16-2-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Nope....no cruises for me. I have a fear of water...large bodies of water. Since as far back as I can remember. The bypass highway around Jacksonville Florida. I think it's 295, a large body of water and a low deck bridge, first time I ever crossed this bridge I had to pull off on the other side as I had a damn panic attack. I was 19 years old. Never minded going thru Jacksonville after that.a reply to: hutch622

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Only way I'm going over that is if I'm asleep and you don't tell me we did. a reply to: FauxMulder

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Haha! They actually have a service that drives people across because there are so many that wont do it.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

What Terrifies You??

I don't think they have a name, but they're the creatures that don't know the difference between "they're" "their" and " there"

Can't trust em......

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Heights and

Debt

Oh, and Clowns ( Ewwww ) !

edit on 16-2-2017 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That comes down to fear of the reprimand from the law, if said persons were to ever escape.
I told you to get rid of them a long time ago... but your greedy. And that greed will get you caught... so I'm not coming over anymore for your so called "Blindfolded Basement Tours"

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

The Deep State. Shadow government. Black bloc. My wife.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join