It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Windows Media Hold the secret technology of other worlds & misc...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I place this under this thread because it's basically refering to the Microsoft Technology.

Now this question has been in my mind for several months know since the more I search and dig through the (windows media player9) Visualization files I seem to see that there is a coincident such as in the WMP9's Visualization:Battery Files...

you can start with Brightsphere, doesnt it look likea UFO pulsating?Then the next one is "Dance of the Freaky circles" UFO's? the following one after that is "cominatcha" imagine a ufo flying through hyperspace.

Then as you scroll through them theres "Illuminator" theres them ufos I was wondering if those 2 circles in the center are some source of energy.

Well thinking of this Illuminator I can also think of (Illuminati) .

Anyhow theres too much to say but just scroll to them look at thier names and see what the visualization displays you'll find it strangly odd if you just open your mind and think about it.

The next Visualization is " I see the truth" huh? what truth? Is it under our noses? There again a UFO.

Theres also 2 that seem to fit with those Chemtrails look at:hemicalnova and Sleepyspray.....Are these Chemtrails we see being sprayed to cover up something?

In between those two visualization you'll find one called:"Green is not your enemy"
Hmmmmm...what is Microsoft refering too,money? Not!!!!! ALIENS>>>

There's been talk that our planet is expierancing artificial weather control...
go through all them visualizations not just battery you'll see what I mean...

I think Microsoft has a secret souce of Technology and their tied to the Illuminaties,E.t's and control of the world....

[edit on 31-1-2005 by 2ndSEED]

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   
woah, hold up just a bit. dont you think you're reading just a bit too much into this? how bout strawberryaid? or dandelionaid?

but of course ive said it for years, the flowers have been conspiring against us since day one.....

here's a simple solution, which will guarantee that ms will never pick your brain with futurists alien technology while you sleep, switch to linux.

[edit on 31/1/05 by painkiller]

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Dandelionaid........
If you observe it, it's a circular object sending out a ray or some source of energy....

Are you familiar with (Weather Wars by Scott Stevens)
www.weatherwars.info...

Can this be the Sun.....?

Feel free to comment

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I think you should buy a Mac. Windows is screwing with your mind in one way or another!

[edit on 1/31/2005 by djohnsto77]

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Well Im going to do a little more research into this but I found a link to alteast confirm Microsoft intrest in UFO's. Now this link was posted in 1997

www.virtuallystrange.net...

Not jumping into conclusion but theres clue 2 that link.....
It saids:
Microsoft is said to have built its own flying saucer at a rumoured
cost of $1.5 million to promote a conference for games programmers. The
idea was that the UFO and guest appearances by X-Files stars Gillian
Anderson and David Duchovny would spur software companies to write
games for Windows 95. But the conference was scrapped due to lack of
interest, and the saucer is now thought to be languishing in a Seattle
warehouse.

Was it really for promotional purposes or a cover up it seems the actual event happened in 1995

[edit on 31-1-2005 by 2ndSEED]

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   
What about warp, it looks like traveling through a worm-hole.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
What about warp, it looks like traveling through a worm-hole.

Yeah...I seen that too, now I think the secret technology for them is within those visualizations.....Like whoever designed em wanted to share this does anyone know or have an idea who design them?

Maybe someone needs to interview that person/persons...

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Maybe its a conspiracy to make us think microsoft is hiding something.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Lol, man, Its time for you to get Redhat... Have you seen the visualization on Winamp? Those are suspicious, lol.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Whoa,

I didn't expect that to come out of this thread.

You need to get a break from this website buddy. Take some time off, vacation to arizona or something

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I think there's merit to the argument. The aliens are conspiring to distract us from work, thereby causing the downfall of our economy, through hypnotizing entertainment. While you are lulled into a false sense of secuirty watching the pretty colors spin the aliens are busy creating malicious coding and viruses that infect your entire networks infrastructure by exploiting obvious holes placed there by the mind puppet known as Bill Gates. The psychic addiction to pretty colors is now being spread to china, the world's largest population. So the alien overlords will make their presence known when they land in Washington on a mothership shaped like the Mac symbol.

jra

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I can't believe what i'm reading in this thread. This is beyond absurd really. Just because some things look like a UFO doesn't mean that some one at microsoft is trying to tell you something. Who ever made those visualizations could have an interest in Aliens and UFOs, but not know more than the rest of us. I really doubt that any one at MS is "in the know" in regards to UFOs.

Plus there are visualization things like this for a lot of audio programs. Like winamp. And they are hundreds of times better than anything out of WMP. Does that mean all the people who code these things know about UFOs? I think not. A lot of them are given names like "wormhole" because they sort of look like you're going through one. There is no conspiracy here.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Get slackware

Open source has alien tech then also

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
this is the dumbest post since member "The Division Bell" deicded chris rock is a renowed philosipher. Have you ever thoght that maybe Microsoft has good graphics desighners.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Makes sense to me. Maybe the "Virtual Joint" extension for Firefox means Mozilla has access to marijuana technology?

Seriously, this makes sense to me. Battery Visualizations help me relive the memories of my own UFO abduction, and nothing shows it better than the one called "Randomization." It reminds me of the mysterious and spontaneous confusion that I went through.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I think that in the name of science we should all smoke a big Bob Marley and sit and stare at these visuals at the same time. If we all concentrate we may be able to warp into the alien realm.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
the event horizon visualisation's interesting
all "+" symbols, positive matter?

but i doubt its a hint or anything

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 2ndSEED

I agree something is going on; very disturbing to paranoid conspiracy types like myself. Also, the id verify type-in word to submit this post was also disturbing...it was "d-u-l-c-e-b-a-s-e"

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Does Windows Media Hold the secret technology of other worlds & misc?

Perhaps. But ultimately, if you look deep enough at the correct angle, what doesn't?
More likely, the programmers are trying to tell a story, and didnt realize they are telling more of it than intended. Which is the case with everything people say or do, it just takes the right type of receiver to notice. Check out winamp's milkdrop program as well.

Programmers and people often lace their creations with underlying themes, and they like anything else, are bound to a universal sea of interconnected gnosis. We all inevitably are speaking a much deeper tale than seems on the surface, it just takes eyes that see and ears that hear to discern or divine the information from the seemingly mundane.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Windows media player doesn't even hold the secret technology of being a decent media player.

It's obtuse, slow, and a memory hog

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join