It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's spies anonymously took down Michael Flynn. That is deeply worrying.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
A massive counter intelligence operation is being carried out right now........Against the White House..

Trump should have never pissed off the intelligence community.

So basically because the intel community is mad they can suddenly attempt a coup de etat? Somehow, I don't think that is a sufficient justification for that action.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: muse7
A massive counter intelligence operation is being carried out right now........Against the White House..

So basically because the intel community is mad they can suddenly attempt a coup de etat? Somehow, I don't think that is a sufficient justification for that action.

Especially if they are only willing to work through illegal leaks and not step up as eyewitnesses?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: muse7

Too late. Trump is going down. Idiot.

I suspect that, if the Intelligence Community/MSM/Democrats were to finally take Trump down somehow...there would be outright revolt against the Shadow Government.

Careful what you (seem to be) wish(ing) for...

If you want Trump and the Republicans out, do it at the ballot box in 2018 and 2020 - the American people are not going to stand for a black ops coup d'etat.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   
It would'nt be too hard to trap the rats with planted info. Then they can hang them.
edit on 16-2-2017 by craterman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Is this the sound of history repeating itself?
It's hardly the first time the CIA played some games. JFK was known to dislike them heavily. LINK LINK2 Of course, that didn't matter. LINK3

Again, Trump was considered as a pied piper candidate by the DNC. Podesta e-mail 1120 attachment states:

The variety of candidates is a positive here, and many of the lesser known can serve as a cudgel to move the more established candidates further to the right. In this scenario, we don’t want to marginalize the more extreme candidates, but make them more ‘Pied Piper’ candidates who actually represent the mainstream of the Republican Party,” read the memo.

“Pied Piper candidates include, but aren’t limited to:
• Ted Cruz
• Donald Trump
• Ben Carson
We need to be elevating the Pied Piper candidates so that they are leaders of the pack and tell the press to [take] them seriously."

While Trump was not intended to win, HRC's corruption and crimes made her too much of a risk.
So door #2 was opened with the full objective to maintain power and control considering Trump's sheer lack of intellect. Unfortunately, he ended up surrounded by an administration that proved more problematic to the scheme and these little loose ends would have to be tied up.

Trump will be told to play ball or else. He'll get to chillax in Mar A Lago regularly while the Globalists continue their reign. A man as selfish as he isn't likely to put up much of a fight.

Otherwise, we could be seeing another widowed first lady in the news.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

Trumps lack of intelligence?

Or do you mean lack of tack and willingness to get to the brass tack?

Are you confusing Trump who wants to solve problems before they become a crises Vs pass government officials that let problems fester to the crises point for more government control and leverage.

Hmmmmm, sounds increasingly like the Russian thing is a manufactured narrative?

Don't let any good crises go to waste right?

The ends justifies the means for the left gets back in power?

Who is the biggest proponent of growing government and increasing US agencies power?

Be it by illegal leaks by shadowy US operatives? Operatives that work to bring foreign governments down already breaking the law?
edit on 16-2-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed this and that and addedgrowing

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

People did their job and caught a crook and you think we should all be concerned about our privacy?

Should not you be concerned more about how this crook got into office in the first place?

What is wrong with you?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: BlueAjah

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Gryphon66

Is it illegal to communicate with the Russian Ambassador for starters? It has already been determined and reported that nothing illegal happened in the conversation between Flynn and the Ambassador.

It has already been determined and reported that he most likely did discuss sanctions, which is, in fact, potentially illegal.

The FBI has already cleared Flynn of doing anything illegal.

Was Flynn's phone call recorded? If so, wouldn't that mean the Obama administration used the government to spy on the opposition party, like Nixon did in Watergate?

this

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

IF what you reposted is true...

so spies were curious and did their job, congrats.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

I mean his lack of intelligence. While the man can speak circles around most car salesmen, his actual comprehension levels are noticed by many to be quite low. His repetition and use of a few choice single syllable words are additional indicators of a low intellect. Add his narcissistic personality into the equation and we get the same speeches about votes and turnouts and fake news every time he opens his mouth. This is notable yet again in today's speech.

What we have is a rich man who was a rich boy who advanced through life and obtained position through the authority and power given to him by his status. His education was bought. His first opportunities were paid for by his father. He's a completely self-centered with his only interests being wealth accumulation and celebrity. None of this prevents him from being an excellent salesman or politician and rather only benefits his abilities.

There's a lot of mystery surrounding his education:

Why Penn Won’t Talk About Donald Trump
Did University of Pennsylvania Ask Wharton Professors to Stay Hush on Trump?
Trump and Wharton: A complicated relationship

One professor from Wharton donated 100k to "stop 'potential disaster' Donald Trump"

Here's a quote from an anonymous professor at Wharton:
"Trump? He is the best seller in the world. I have no doubt he has fully mastered the auspicious art of selling. What strikes me, nonetheless, is not that he is so good at selling, but rather that his followers are so easy into buying. Fooling a crowd is the oldest business in the world, I'll tell you. Having a fool crowd, however, is an entirely different affair."

in the early 2000s, Trump bid nearly a hundred million to fund the construction of what is now Huntsman Hall, the signature building of Wharton named after Jon Huntsman Jr.. Trump's bid was much higher than Huntsman's, but Wharton took Huntsman's bid. I think this says a lot about the school's view of him far before the presidential run, as of 2002 when it was constructed.

An article from today on Veteran's Today: Breaking: The Idiot Can’t Even Read

How Trump Answers a Question

This is what we have as our leader right now. He does not have the capability to run a country. He is a puppet and nothing more. We need to become more aware of this as a nation and we need to do that real soon.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Unfortunately, there are many low-information loud trumpiteer puppets also in this country.

Many more than what I originally thought...that is more scarier than Trump being our president.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

People did their job and caught a crook and you think we should all be concerned about our privacy?

Should not you be concerned more about how this crook got into office in the first place?

What is wrong with you?

Please state what makes him a "crook"?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

You didn't state anything? Care to make a clear allegation? A clear example? You still haven't proven he is stupid?

Having a good start in life makes you stupid? Or are you just bitter?

Being what you labeled self-centered makes many politicians successful? Still not an example of being stupid?
edit on 16-2-2017 by neutronflux because: clarified there was no example.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I guess you never made mistakes that you had to learn from?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Unfortunately, there are many low-information loud trumpiteer puppets also in this country.

Many more than what I originally thought...that is more scarier than Trump being our president.

No what is scary is a bunch of people unknowingly participating in starting a civil war because the "chosen one" didn't get elected. This whole situation is disturbing... Almost as much as disturbing as you thinking the real threat are some people who have reservations about things like mass immigration and globalization. Now we have a soft coup being orchestrated by our own intelligence agencies and it appears you all are fine with that too...

Makes me wonder how close we need to get to chaos in the streets before some on the left take notice.

But by all means continue to think we are the low-info people...

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

What is wrong with you?

Please state what makes him a "crook"?

Sorry, should have said lying, scheming lowlife...I was sugar-coating when I said crook

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
When it comes to the constitution, Hopefully Trump can do better than Obama? Does violating the constitution make you not intelligent?

Title: obama-has-lost-in-the-supreme-court-more-than-any-modern-president

thefederalist.com...

This term, however, confirmed a very real phenomenon: the Obama administration, by historical standards, has done exceedingly poorly before the Supreme Court. While this conclusion may seem counterintuitive given the term’s liberal victories on abortion and affirmative action—or previous terms’ rulings upholding Obamacare—the statistics are staggering.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

That is a rant, not evidence?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

The left wants chaos! Soros is willing to fund the "protestors" for the illusion of chaos. The left is willing to stop the "protesting" once in office.

What better way to guarantee a solution if you are the one funding the chaos?

You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before. Rahm Emanuel
Read more at: www.brainyquote.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: neo96

In my opinion, this whole thing, shows to me that there are those in numerous government agencies, who's allegiance is not towards the American people and the president, but rather, to those who seem to want to control everything and everyone.

Trump really needs to dig deep into government agencies, because it seems to me that there's a government within the government, and they are on the move.
wow

..perhaps you would do well to take some time to reflect......to engage in some introspection (soul-searching).

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join