It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's spies anonymously took down Michael Flynn. That is deeply worrying.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

But if it stops a demagogue from turning the country into a totalitarian state, they have kept their oath to uphold the Constitution.

This is first time people are able to see the different factions of government. The fact that the shadow government is rooting against Trump shows he is a real threat to their agenda. Just like JFK was. Do you think it correct what happened to him.

Do you know what their agenda is..

No because they are invisible unelected and unaccountable force. That really is dangerous thinking on your part.

I am no Trump supporter bu.t better the devil you can

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

They were taping the Russian embassy. They are allowed to do that by law. Foreign agents on domestic soil etc...

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Right you're interested in opinions. I'm looking for evidence. You don't have any.

Thanks for the chat.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Their agenda is to uphold the Constitution and protect the nation from enemies domestic and foreign Oddly enough, Trump represents both.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I never said he was blindsided . He was stupid. Or he was under orders from trump to reassure Russia.
Now we're back to why. What does Russia have on him?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Right you're interested in opinions. I'm looking for evidence. You don't have any.

Thanks for the chat.

It is my opinion you cannot form opinions, given the evidence that you copy and paste the opinion of other's in their place.

My pleasure.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: xuenchen
The whole thing was manufactured by the MSM/BS complex.

Which........must be why he was #canned.

This goes much deeper than what we are being told.

Much deeper.

Look at that foxy. I agree 100%

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Teikiatsu

They were taping the Russian embassy. They are allowed to do that by law. Foreign agents on domestic soil etc...

The fact is that with 30+ years of intelligence experience, including heading up the DIA, Flynn would know that that conversation was being taped.

The FBI has already acknowledged that Flynn did nothing illegal.

Yep. There is more to this than meets the eye.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Their agenda is to uphold the Constitution and protect the nation from enemies domestic and foreign Oddly enough, Trump represents both.

Happy to have a chat about things but please there is no need to make things up. You really think the shadow government in there the uphold the constitution and you know this how exaclty.

Just to clarify this. This is the same unelected body that has over the years left your constitution in tatters. All under their leadership.

This is the same body that took out this great man. May he rest in peace. You want to justify that too..

Really takes a fool to let someone lead him who his no understanding of..

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: ROBOTNINJADRAGON
You have to love the commitment, guy literally fired for talking to Russia, and still Trump supporters deny Russia even exists.

Such dedication.

We do?

Whatever happened to the favorite jokes of the left?

"The 1980s called. It wants its foreign policy back." Obama in response to Mitt Romney calling Russia the biggest security threat in 2012 debate.

"I can see Russia from my house!" Tina Fey lampooning Sarah Palin and now most on the left think Sarah Palin actually said that.

Yes, because I literally meant Russian existence in my metaphor, and not deflection from political tampering.

Btw, nice deflection. Good form and posture. Really marvelous. Judges?

edit on 15-2-2017 by ROBOTNINJADRAGON because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

How many civil servants do you know? Do they know you think they are all assassins?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

How many civil servants do you know? Do they know you think they are all assassins?

She didn't say, 'all'. I cannot understand why some posters do what you just did.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Gryphon66

Thanks for the chat.

It is my opinion you cannot form opinions, given the evidence that you copy and paste the opinion of other's in their place.

My pleasure.

Is that worse than forming opinion out of thin air ? Call me crazy but opinions based on verifiable data sources whether the data is verified or not just makes for a better formed opinion. And a firmer argument in any debate.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

She didn't say, 'all'. I cannot understand why some posters do what you just did.

Do you have evidence of 'any'? I cannot understand why some posters do what you just did.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Where did the FBI comment on flynns actions?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

They all take an oath. We even saw some of them put their hand on a bible and swear to it.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Where did the FBI comment on flynns actions?

Okay, I'm going to have to use a "fake news" source, The Washington Post, but I do it because I know you won't mind this one. They are the people that received the intelligence leaks.

FBI Found Nothing Illicit
edit on 15-2-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Yes you can. She blamed the United States government for the assassination of President Kennedy. You don't have a problem with that?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Did you look at the second paragraph in the Post article?

The calls were picked up as part of routine electronic surveillance of Russian officials and agents in the United States, which is one of the FBI’s responsibilities, according to the U.S. officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss counterintelligence operations.

Some folks here don't seem to understand that.
edit on 15-2-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Who says Trump is an enemy?

And who says the Russians are the enemy?

Who has the official word on that?

Obama didn't think so. Nor did hillary.

Did the Russians declare war on the USA or sumpthin?

Did they carry out attacks on US soil killing Americans? or anywhere?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join