It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy crap! Is Donald Trump ILLITERATE?!?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
For God's sakes don't be stupid. The man graduated from the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania with a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics. How can anyone seriously claim he is illiterate? That is just retarded.

Good point, its unheard of to have billionaires get things without earning them..degrees cant simply be bought.
-coughs

link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth
a reply to: Snarl

So, in other words you're just an apologist for the elite.

Apologist? How do you know I'm not a card-carrying member ... simply here to mock you?

link   
Ok. So I'll admit that I jumped the gun here, and I was wrong. President Trump can read. In fact, he's quite impressive when he reads text very slowly and explains law to law enforcement officers like they're a bunch of elementary school children.

I feel so much better now. Your President can read.
edit on 12-2-2017 by BELIEVERpriest because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

For God's sakes don't be stupid. The man graduated from the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania with a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics. How can anyone seriously claim he is illiterate? That is just retarded.

Totally agree. My impression is he is reading more and more from prepared scripts. Usually he wings it, refuses to use a teleprompter and I get that. But he's reading more from 'notes' (probably heavily edited too). They told him to say what they give him, if not from a teleprompter then, "Here read this", you dimwit. He's supposed to announce what they give him, not wing it.

My bet he starts using the teleprompter so it appears more natural.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

BSc (Real Estate)?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

Good point, its unheard of to have billionaires get things without earning them..degrees cant simply be bought.
-coughs

Degrees INDEED can be bought! Look at those graduating from our colleges today who were dumb enough to major in gender studies and social justice courses etc etc.... who are now worthless in the real world of securing employment, yet bitch and moan they can't repay their student loans!

What exactly did these students earn other than being labeled idiots for taking out a loan on a college degree that is literally worthless in the real world?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
Being an astronaut isn't such a big thing these days - even girls & criminal nutcases do it!

Criminals too? No way.

edit on 1222017 by Snarl because: που αλιεύονται ένα αφροδίσιο νόσημα. πάω να δω έναν γιατρό.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

Who said I'm with the left?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: chr0naut
Being an astronaut isn't such a big thing these days - even girls & criminal nutcases do it!

Criminals too? No way.

Sadly, it's true.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
'Trump never reads a book straight thru'.

That's only because he can't get past Chapter 11.

Heh.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I dont think he has any intellect whatsoever. The guy is dumb.

Just because he ran some successful companies doesn't mean he's intelligent. He's smart but has low intelligence. Sadly people mistake the two and think smart people have brilliant minds, When they're just crafty is all.

I know some people Ike this. Very good with their businesses' but can't read or write. They understand numbers because numbers are money.
They can count and that's why he's a numbers guy, adding everything up, the crowds, the votes . It's all he knows.

Their " executive dictators" are SIRI.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

Lol posting about how you think trump cant read.

Option a: your not a trump supporter maybe a bernie sanders fanboy or green party lol
Option b: black pilled dont believed in any political party
Option c: live in a different country think calling someone elses country's leader stupid is funny.
Option d: you really are a Democrat yet think people cant access your post history?

Which one is it?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Trump is a cannibal space alien with another life form living on his head.

He is also the anti-Christ and sunk the Lusitania.

He has fangs like a cobra and false ears.

He poops like a monkey and only drinks blood from clones of Jane Fonda.

He is a dooky-head and a wiener-nose.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

You forgot Option e: Libertarian.

But you tried really hard, so

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The fact he graduated from some elite school means nothing. He can buy grades.
He has a very limited amount of knowledge. He just understands real estate

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

If he can't read today doesn't necessarily mean he could never read. There are any number of medical conditions, many happening later in life, that can impair either cognition, or vision, or both. For example, a small hemorrhagic stroke in the occipital region can seriously degrade vision. Age related macular degeneration, nuclear sclerotic cataracts, and a number of other conditions can also degrade vision. Atherosclerosis or ameloid plaque buildup can affect cognition. A left brain injury can cause traumatic dyslexia. He went to Wharton a long time ago. Things can change.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

So does that mean Trump only eats space aliens?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Plot twist. . . . . . people are from space.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

Your libertarian and american. You expected everyone to vote for Gary Johnson lol. While i would have agreed with you in 2012 with ron paul i wouldn't agree with you voting for johnson who is nothing like ron and believed in the tpp. Truth is Ron disnt have the back bone" i really like him as a president" but he let the msm, the left and the republicans walk all over him.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

To tell you the truth, I think both Ron Paul and Gary Johnson are weak politicians, but that didn't make me want to vote for Bannon...oops, I meant Trump.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join