It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy crap! Is Donald Trump ILLITERATE?!?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet
The fact he graduated from some elite school means nothing. He can buy grades.
He has a very limited amount of knowledge. He just understands real estate

To be honest, I doubt he even knows much about real estate considering how many times he's filed for bankruptcy, and the fact that he doesn't even read leases before signing them.

So why trust him in the White House? He's a puppet for Bannon and Sessions.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

Maybe he can actually read. Maybe he just has bad eyes, but he openly admitted that he signs hundreds of leases without reading them. So either cannot read very, very important documents, or he refuses. Either case is a extremely dangerous when you're President of the US.

I think you guys miss the real clues. Donald can read. However, he has a very low attention span.

He has attention deficit disorder. He can't sit still with the same thing for long. He has to keep jumping around.

This is why he loves Tweets. Short, brief, terse statements. And loves changing the subject.

It's a concentration problem.

The guy is 70 years old. And spent most of his later life having other people do all the serious thinking for him. He just says what he wants, and his servants elaborate on it, to full fill his needs.

When he is in the room with other people, he is distracted by them, and can't focus on any document.

If he goes into his private chambers with the document, he'll be able to read and understand it quite well. But, not with other people around.

The presence of other people "watching him" breaks his concentration. He is too self-conscious. He can't tune other people out sufficiently, to focus on something like concentrated reading.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
you do realize that trump entered military school when he was 13, I can assure you that he did not graduate from military school by being illiterate

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

I can accept he doesn't like reading, and is not intellectually curious , but it's impossible to get a university education not to mention high end private schools and not know how to read , too many alarms would have been set off long before.

That saying, his lack of interest in reading is no less disquieting , considering he can sign just about anything into law written by his handlers.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

a reply to: digital01anarchy

To tell you the truth, I think both Ron Paul and Gary Johnson are weak politicians, but that didn't make me want to vote for Bannon...oops, I meant Trump.

Ron wasnt weak his problem is hes too honest for his own good and he played by unfair rules. The fact that your a libertarian and didnt really like ron makes me question if you are really a libertarian or just trying to hide your a democrat because ron was the best candidate in my opinion any party has ever put on a ticket. His son isnt like ron so his son wasn't a real option as well. Johnson is a joke compared to ron or his son.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

To tell you the truth, I think both Ron Paul and Gary Johnson are weak politicians, but that didn't make me want to vote for Bannon...oops, I meant Trump.

Ron wasnt weak his problem is hes too honest for his own good and he played by unfair rules. The fact that your a libertarian and didnt really like ron makes me question if you are really a libertarian or just trying to hide your a democrat because ron was the best candidate in my opinion any party has ever put on a ticket. His son isnt like ron so his son wasn't a real option as well. Johnson is a joke compared to ron or his son.

I have to agree with that assessment!

Johnson turned this past election! Someone got to him and he went full retard! As a matter of fact I went the Libertarian party website and it read like something put out by the United Nations!

Can't trust the Libertarian party anymore nor Gary Johnson!

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Oh I'm sure he can read, but perception is somewhat different in The Twilight Zone.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Lets see .G Bush sr. first president to announce TNWO .Bill Clinton first presided to claim he didn't have sex with that woman .G Bush jr first president to say he couldn't be fooled .B Obama first black president .Hillary Clinton first almost president to say what does it matter .D Trump first anomaly president who has both the press and all sides glued to his every tweet ...I wonder if he uses spell check ?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

So because you think I don't like Ron, that must mean I'm not a "real libertarian"? Am I understanding your prejudice thought process correctly?

No, I like Ron Paul just fine. I like his ideas (much more than those of Gary Johnson), and I respect him FOR HIS HONESTY. I simply think that his problem is the same as Johnson's. He needs to grow a pair of balls and get pissed off every now and then. They both let the media walk all over them.

Ron Paul too honest? It disturbs me that you think a politician can be "too honest". Is that why you settled for a narcissist like Trump?

edit on 12-2-2017 by BELIEVERpriest because: added point

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
LOL

Yeah, well Ron wasn't at all spineless, the bravest man whose hand I've ever shaken actually, but the brutal Two Party + MSM juggernaut he went up against... as an outsider you really only have a chance if you know their games AND you're ready to go bare knuckle with bones sticking out against the 'league of tyrant despots' that rule our world.

Mike Badnarik was my buddy too. Love that guy.

Johnson? Meh.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
LOL

Yeah, well Ron wasn't at all spineless, the bravest man whose hand I've ever shaken actually, but the brutal Two Party + MSM juggernaut he went up against... as an outsider you really only have a chance if you know their games AND you're ready to go bare knuckle with bones sticking out against the 'league of tyrant despots' that rule our world.

Mike Badnarik was my buddy too. Love that guy.

Johnson? Meh.

Well, how did Trump win? It wasn't based on his ability to communicate complete thoughts, because the guy is incapable of focusing on one idea for a long period of time. Trump won because he literally talks around everything, and when that fails, he gets nasty. In general, Americans don't respond to ideas. They respond to raw emotion, and that's what Trump played.

Ron Paul and Gary Johnson would have done a lot better if they had been more blunt...maybe if they had thrown out and F-bomb or two, just to stir the media up.
edit on 12-2-2017 by BELIEVERpriest because: added point

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
For God's sakes don't be stupid. The man graduated from the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania with a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics. How can anyone seriously claim he is illiterate? That is just retarded.

Wow, that makes him two times more qualified than the last POTUS.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

So because you think I don't like Ron, that must mean I'm not a "real libertarian"? Am I understanding your prejudice thought process correctly?

No, I like Ron Paul just fine. I like his ideas (much more than those of Gary Johnson), and I respect him FOR HIS HONESTY. I simply think that his problem is the same as Johnson's. He needs to grow a pair of balls and get pissed off every now and then. They both let the media walk all over them.

Ron Paul too honest? It disturbs me that you think a politician can be "too honest". Is that why you settled for a narcissist like Trump?

Lol when you openly state you want to legalize all drugs on national television its a bad idea because the population is too stupid to grasp what that actually means and think the world would fall apart! Not that it would kill cartels and the black market. Openly stating he wants to not give foriegn aid with israel which i agree with however they are the largest most well funded political lobbyists in our country with people who are dual citizens and us politicians. Maybe if he played his cards closer to his his body he could have won instead of laying them out there for everyone to see. Everything he did pissed off jewish interests, banking, foriegn relations, isolationist lol and the msm shut him out. If he had lied and turned around and did everything later i wouldn't have cared about him lieing about it.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Oh I'm sure he can read, but perception is somewhat different in The Twilight Zone.

I think that's a fair assessment but it's not Trumps fault. imo he is experiencing early onset Alzheimer disease.

His repetitive speech patterns and hand movements could be some of the more obvious symptoms, others can be found here....

www.healthline.com...

It's no secret that around the beltway many GOP senators and Trumps staff are concerned about Trumps mental health.
edit on 12-2-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I don't think Trump has always been the way he is now, having watched footage from his younger years, he comes off far more refined and eloquent way back when.

Something is a miss though, has there ever been a President who lacked the ability to speak using an elaborated speech code?

Should it really matter if a President is illiterate or not?

The answer should be not, it should be a President who is cognitively challenged is an inspiration, to show no matter what, you can break through.

One addition to note, at 70 years old he is not a good choice for President, the older we become the more we regress to a pre-adolescent state, many become petty minded and self-centred.

Should it ever be considered that there be an upper age limit for taking such an important office?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Did you play out any of his rallies? Dig this, I never not once ever heard a sound byte, played a news broadcast, read past a print headline, etc anything about the election process once I knew Trump was in the game (I immediately knew Trump was going to steal all the thunder from Rand; I knew the MSM was already set on not giving Rand anything resembling a fair shake; I assumed Trump was a GOP plant put there for that very reason).

Eventually, mid-spring last year, I got around to figuring out the DNC+MSM+GOP had all declared war on him, so finally I started reading into some of the print stuff. Soon after I ended up back on ATS and started observing threads. Months went by before I ever took a position on him. I had seen many of the zinger sound bytes. He definitely said some dumb things, or they came out bad, who knows. And so many things, especially lots of the stuff the MSM seemed to repeat ad nauseum, was blown completely out of proportion.

I finally played some rallies. Yeah he talked tough about secure borders. And he straight called out all the cronyism, and things detrimenting our nation and our peoples, and so much more (like the crooked game the MSM runs). He's brash, and he's a dick, AND he's a go getter. And he's born rich, and used to being the boss, etc, which doesn't do ones personality assessments any favors.

He's no Ron Paul, or MLK, or whatever. But he had what it took, and seeing his performance so far since in office, and how he kept beating the MSM at their own games, I'd say he's not this dummy like people try to spin. I see a lifetime of planning and preparation. And balls. Gumption. Seemingly erratic, not the best manners, but only a "crazy uncle" with cajones was ever really going to kick down the iron door.

And he's put a bunch of his personal buddies in his circle. Some party hacks too. He's still in charge no? The boss?

And he totally disrupted, shook up, embarrassed the hypocrisy & cronyism of the Two Party + MSM System. That's what got me on board.

We'll see what will come, but what I think is he's truly dead set on being the greatest POTUS ever. That's where narcissism can come in handy actually. He might just do it. Which even if he's not everything we need, everything that I wanted, well nobody is ever going to satisfy everybody, but assuming the liberals dont succeed in triggering this civil war they're after, Trump may just get this nation back on the right track at least.

And now that the system is all jostled up... Third Party people: the campaign to get third parties into the scene started already. Get to work.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
This is a really good one. People should put this much creativity into actually creating things that matter.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I think that's a fair assessment but it's not Trumps fault. imo he is experiencing early onset Alzheimer disease.

This is what my daughter thinks as well. But, I think I've seen this before, and it turned out to be a brain aneurysm. I think, quite literally Donald Trump's head is going to explode, one of these days!

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
you do realize that trump entered military school when he was 13, I can assure you that he did not graduate from military school by being illiterate

How can you assure us?

Please elaborate.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: schuyler
For God's sakes don't be stupid. The man graduated from the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania with a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics. How can anyone seriously claim he is illiterate? That is just retarded.

Good point, its unheard of to have billionaires get things without earning them..degrees cant simply be bought.
-coughs

Degrees INDEED can be bought! Look at those graduating from our colleges today who were dumb enough to major in gender studies and social justice courses etc etc.... who are now worthless in the real world of securing employment, yet bitch and moan they can't repay their student loans!

What exactly did these students earn other than being labeled idiots for taking out a loan on a college degree that is literally worthless in the real world?

Thank you for understanding tongue in cheek sarcasm.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join