It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders cut off from CNN After calling them Fake News

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
All mainstream media conducts in fake news. It's just not as blatant as what many independent sites engage in. The fake news is done quietly through spin, omission or not digging into a story. How things are said, what is not mentioned or downplayed goes a long ways to mold public opinion; the people who are living the American dream by donning blinders or burying their head in the sand while choosing the believe the propaganda that continually bombards us. Follow the money and you will almost always find the truth, for the almighty Greenback has ordained this. And use a bit of common sense.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
That's just pathetic, CNN cutting a feed like that like switching channels. If you got b@lls you go on and take this like an adult news coverage should do.

Now you only show weakness, get a grip and show what people want to see to gain credit again that's how the world works CNN.
edit on 0b43America/ChicagoSun, 12 Feb 2017 15:32:43 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 12 Feb 2017 15:32:43 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
This is fake news he came back after the next segment. Funny how people go out of their way to find reasons to be offended and of course bash the other side in the process. Grow up people
edit on 2/12/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Wow. There's no disputing that the OP is false. Blatantly so. Instead of posting unrelated videos of CNN's shenanigans why not post the full interview?

The idea is to be better than CNN.

Truebrit you're dead on with what you've said in this thread.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: PistolPete

Right, I will shuffle my own words back where they came from ...they were fake
edit on 0b19America/ChicagoSun, 12 Feb 2017 16:04:19 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 12 Feb 2017 16:04:19 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

And you bought that!?

Bernie was cut off. He was admonished. He returned conveniently to "explain".

No....I'm not buying that. The second he said CNN Fake News, they cut him off, went to a break, reconnoitered, and he was told to continue with "clarification".

CrookedNewsNetwork...fake reporters....false or misleading info...this is how I see them and millions of other people as well.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

CNN does this a lot actually and i mean a lot, Check this out:

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

And you bought that!?

No....I'm not buying that. The second he said CNN Fake News, they cut him off, went to a break, reconnoitered, and he was told to continue with "clarification".

CrookedNewsNetwork...fake reporters....false or misleading info...this is how I see them and millions of other people as well.

Yeah its blatantly obvious what happened there especially since CNN has a history of doing this like demonstrated in my previous post. Thing is people are being willfully naive and dumb about it. Its a choice really.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

hahahah Bernie Sanders is an idiot. Feel the burn.

link   

link   

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

And you bought that!?

his earpiece didn't fail until AFTER HE SAID IT WAS A JOKE....can't you even listen correctly?......by the way....THEY didn't cut him off, that's your opinion, not fact

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

And you bought that!?

Yeah its blatantly obvious what happened there especially since CNN has a history of doing this like demonstrated in my previous post. Thing is people are being willfully naive and dumb about it. Its a choice really.

I just replayed it.....it's not blatantly obvious they cut him off, they didn't, I heard it myself...he said it was a joke....why are you even saying this?......are you hearing-impaired?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Well the Burn needs to remember hes a Jew when around these folks. They only like a certain kind of Jew and are otherwise anti Jewish, race baiting slobs that cant wait to meet their Hezbollah pals down at the spa steam room.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   
CNN is now starting to act really defensive when that "Fake News" term is used on the air. Here's a segment from this past Friday where Don Lemon-brain cuts off a guest immediately after he says that CNN is reporting fake news.

Quick Vid: thehill.com...

Don Lemon is the CNN host that President Trump was talking about when he said that you could see "hatred" in his eyes. I think we're getting a glimpse of Mr. Lemon-brain's hate, in the above segment.

-cwm

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join