It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgetown Islamic Studies Professor: Slavery OK, So is Non-Consensual Sex

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+53 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Okay folks, I have made several comments on ATS as to the indoctrination of our college students in America, and this professor and his ideology is the crux of what our young minds whom we have seen protesting in the streets, calling people fascists, destroying property, assaulting people who they THINK are NAZI's, (and those of you whom are adult enough to support these baseless accusations) is the catalyst of what we are witnessing in our country!

A professor at Georgetown University is teaching his students that men do not need consent to have sex with women, and that slavery is justifiable under Islamic teachings.

Islamic Studies professor Jonathan Brown recently lectured at the International Institute of Islamic Thought, where he shared his alarming beliefs with students in attendance in his lecture, “Islam and the Problem of Slavery.” Freelance writer Umar Lee expressed his shock over the 90-minute lecture, which included explicit endorsements of rape and slavery.

Georgetown Islamic Studies Professor: Slavery OK, So is Non-Consensual Sex

So parents? Be careful what college you send your children to! These are the monsters whom have been embedded in our colleges whom are responsible for what we are seeing in this country TODAY!

What does the future hold for our country if professors like this our allowed to brain wash young minds being indoctrinated in our institutions of higher learning, being backed by Federal loans and funding?

So will we see the 3rd wave Feminists protesting outside Georgetown University tomorrow, or will we still see them protesting Trump because he mention women who were so hung up on wealthy men they would let him grab their hoohaw?
edit on 10-2-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

+37 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Libs will be by to equivocate.

The stone age mentality of these savages has no place among nations. Until that day humanity will have to fight them whether they want to or not.

+27 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Libs will be by to equivocate.

The stone age mentality of these savages has no place among nations. Until that day humanity will have to fight them whether they want to or not.

Unfortunately some people just can't admit to themselves that sooner or later, for mankind to progress further, we are going to have to leave some behind.

Some of this ideology is so far behind it's mind boggling.
edit on 10-2-2017 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Is he Christian? No? Move along nothing to see here.

+17 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Barbarian!

Way to win the hearts & minds. I can imagine SJW's foaming at the mouth in defense of him, right after going around verbally beating people to death for the supposed western "Rape Culture".

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Horrifying.

+36 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Where is the liberal outrage? Where are they protesting him? Where are the demands he get fired? Until I see that, liberals are hypocrites.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

But that's part of their culture, and all other cultures are to be appropriated.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I can see liberal heads exploding over the dilemma this man has created .

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

Brings a whole new meaning to "Opening up a can of worms", don't it? roflmao

I am beginning to think virtue signaling is worse than being addicted to crack!

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
I am beginning to think virtue signaling is worse than being addicted to crack!

Interesting!

Gambling, for gambling addicts especially, neurologically it parallels coca addiction.

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Brown’s lecture was supposed to revolve around slavery in Islam

why are people getting student loans to learn about slavery in islam? what practical purpose does having that knowledge serve? how is that knowledge going to help you pay off your student loans?

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

Brown’s lecture was supposed to revolve around slavery in Islam

why are people getting student loans to learn about slavery in islam? what practical purpose does having that knowledge serve? how is that knowledge going to help you pay off your student loans?

It doesn't, yet we hear those who were dumb enough to take out loans to be educated complain they can't pay back their loans because they are unemployable!

Don't get me wrong, I don't blame those who were suckered into this mess, but I do think it is about damn time SOMEONE, reigns in these so called colleges who live off of the Federal teat while doing nothing more than teaching those who attend to hate the same government who gave them the loan and ability to learn, to bite the hand that feeds them.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Bro, it's just their culture.
There I summed up those couple of folks that'll swing by later to justify all of this.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

"I can see liberal heads exploding"
Ew :p
I voted Liberal, my head's not exploding.

+22 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
OK SJW's & feministas: WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE? WHERE ARE THE DEMONSTRATIONS?

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

I have no pity on them. This is the bed they have made.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingMonkeyInSpace

I voted Liberal, my head's not exploding.

Then obviously you are not one of the liberals i was referring to . Duh
edit on 10-2-2017 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Be more specific next time...duh

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
OK SJW's & feministas: WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE? WHERE ARE THE DEMONSTRATIONS?

Ummmmmm

This is a picture of crickets BTW......

edit on 10-2-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3  4 >>

join