It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beauty Who Killed 100 ISIS Militants Given Sickening ‘Welcome’ By Liberals

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
***ATTENTION***

This thread is NOT in the Mudpiit, which means that ALL ATS Terms & Conditions Apply.

This thread will be closed for a period of 30 minutes. After it is reopened, any T&C violations will result in a posting ban of at least 72 hrs.

Trolls & violators be warned.

~Tenth
ATS Super Mod

ETA: this thread is now reopened. Please me mindful of the above. You will not be warned twice.
edit on 2/12/2017 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
OP is fake news
Why is this still here and not in hoax bin ?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

originally posted by: Willtell
This thread is in keeping with the "Can we have ATS back" thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Liberal has naught to do with this issue.

I would on many issues consider myself liberal but there’s no one on this site as anti ISIS than I.

And I'd have this lady over for dinner any day of the week for a lot of reasons.

Some folks are so brainwashed in the liberal hatred that they blame liberals for everything.

I got news for you: a conservative jackass George Bush created ALL OF THIS F_____ MESS

So frankly, the ideas expressed in this thread are basically
STUPID!

No disrespect intended, but you are dead wrong on this.

It was the liberal agenda in Europe that landed them in the situation they are in now regarding so-called refugees and the crime spree they are on. It was liberals who thought they could calm things down by having parties for them and make friends with them. And the people who threw the party were promptly assaulted by their guests. And it is the liberals who throw open their arms for the poor misunderstood immigrants and attack the alt-right militants - just like they do here in the US and on ATS. It is a liberal policy to make people victims so you can coddle them and pat yourself on the back for doing it. And if you can attack a conservative in the process, even better.

As for Bush creating all of this (here is the obligatory attack on conservatives for all to see), check your facts. Obama, clinton, pelosi, and all the other high ranking democrats all voted for the wars during the Bush administration. If you want to play the blame game at least point at the right people.

Obama voting for the Aghanistan war and the invasion of Iraq? How'd he pull that off??

He didn't. He wasn't even a Senator when those campaigns were started. Is it blind hate or a simple mistake that you would say such a thing? Can't be fair and balanced when criticizing someone who did nothing of which you assert.

I will assume it was a simple mistake, lest you remark that you, indeed, do have less appreciation of the truth than an ideology removed from tolerance, respect, and reason

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

She did well. Give her a US Citizenship. Trade ten liberals for her.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
Looks are very important to the right...white teeth, fake tan, fake boobs...they like fake beauty.

When do you think she had the time and money to have all the upgrades?

She's a regular Xena!

Sarah Shahi should play her in a movie. She's a badass too.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

You are missing the point.

Liberal governance did not do this to her. Right wing intolerance did.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

You are free to have your own opinions.

But you are not free, contrary to contemporary opinion, to have your own facts. Right and left mean what I know they do, not what you think they do.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Why is nobody replying to the fact that denmark isint run by liberals, but have elected a right leaning one.

And you guys say fake news lol, more garbage plz and ty.

You can't argue with the type of people who go in to threads and shout "LIBERALS!".

To hell with Liberals, they sure do suck and this thread proves it.

All this thread proves is that you and so many others here take easily debunked bait.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Beautiful, brave and born in a camp. What a story

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Mclaneinc

You are missing the point.

Liberal governance did not do this to her. Right wing intolerance did.

Lol, funny how idiots get so twisted then end up making themselves the target

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

She can come stay with me. I'll look after her.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
June 18, 2017

I didn't see this posted on ATS, so I'll throw it in here. ISIS must be DESTROYED!

""Earlier this month, ISIS militants publicly executed 19 Yazidi women by burning them alive in Mosul, Iraq, local activists report.

The women were burned to death in iron cages because they refused to have sex with Isis fighters, the Kurdish ARA News agency reported.

“They were punished for refusing to have sex with Isis militants,” Abdullah al-Malla, a local media activist, told the agency.""

Source: www.independent.co.uk... html

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join