It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beauty Who Killed 100 ISIS Militants Given Sickening ‘Welcome’ By Liberals

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

American definitions of right and left matter no where else than America.

Virtually everywhere else that even recognises the duality of the political spectrum, operates an understanding of the concept based on the proper model, the European one. I really think its about time America stopped this exceptionalist nonsense, and actually started thinking about politics in a manner which has any legitimacy behind it, rather than the way they do at the moment.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
What do her looks have to do with anything?

Oh, that's it, the right only see women as pieces of meat to be used by men. Remove all their rights.

Stereotype 101.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Krazysh0t

This is not just sensationalism Krazysh0t. Its a fabrication.

The government which is looking to attack her legally, is actually a centre right, anti-immigration party, and the fact is that this woman has made them look rather foolish. Not only is she beautiful by modern standards, but she went abroad, killed some terrorists, and is not pure Danish. That has to rankle the ruling party, since underneath every right wing organisation in Europe, there is a filthy Nazi underground.

It's interesting, isn't it, that the direction in which their lies point suggests liberals need be murdered, jailed, exiled, or otherwise erased from the communities in which they reside? That they have sympathy for terrorists, that they have malice for heroes? The most unsettling thing to consistently bear in mind is that these are lies, not honest mistakes. It's almost too unsettling to process what it must mean for a community of right-wing radicals to tacitly agree to lie without rest about their liberal brethren in a way that is quite clearly intended to inspire violence. They would be murderous were they not such rank cowards, but their voices ring with a persistent vile filth and utter disregard for truth and honesty. They do these things knowing full well they inspire actions like the mentally unsound fellow who showed up at Comet Ping-Pong with a firearm to "self investigate." The best part of the deal for them is that they can take credit if they feel it advances their cause and keep a comfortable distance if it doesn't.

They would be a pathetic force to reckon with if it weren't for their numbers. Social phenomenon like this must be where western society got its morbid fascination cum existential dread regarding zombies.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: DBCowboy

I say airlift her to the U.S. as a priority refugee! I see no better example of a refugee who truly deserves sanctuary than her.

Where is a good Trump publicity stunt when you need one?

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
If she was 300lbs and looked like an old hag would this get the same attention? Just curious

Actually I remember there being one celebrated right here on ATS, this lady watched her kids all die at the hands of Isis so she picked up a gun and started slaying, Tops the list of isis' most wanted in Iraq.

Wanted dead or alive by Liberals and Isis

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Just wondering how Kurdish liberals can even remotely be compared to American liberals. Shows how narrow-minded and first level thinking you guys are.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
If she was 300lbs and looked like an old hag would this get the same attention? Just curious

Actually I remember there being one celebrated right here on ATS, this lady watched her kids all die at the hands of Isis so she picked up a gun and started slaying, Tops the list of isis' most wanted in Iraq.

Wanted dead or alive by Liberals and Isis

I remember her well, I remember the liberal outrage against her too. How dare she 'murder' those gutless Muslim rapists, 'they deserve a fair trial' and all that retarded liberal rhetoric.

I hope she's still hacking bits off them and leaving them to die, a tactic she proudly used.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I bet if Trump heard about her and saw how she looks he would grant her refugee status for political persecutions.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

a reply to: daaskapital

American definitions of right and left matter no where else than America.

Virtually everywhere else that even recognises the duality of the political spectrum, operates an understanding of the concept based on the proper model, the European one. I really think its about time America stopped this exceptionalist nonsense, and actually started thinking about politics in a manner which has any legitimacy behind it, rather than the way they do at the moment.

America doesn't fit any other model. We're the outliers, and we like it that way.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: DBCowboy

I say airlift her to the U.S. as a priority refugee! I see no better example of a refugee who truly deserves sanctuary than her.

Where is a good Trump publicity stunt when you need one?

I would agree with you but I don't think the liberals here would be any better than the ones she is dealing with now.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
What makes people here think “liberal" has anything to do with it?

This country a few years ago had a right wing government; I don't know what the political persuasion of the government is now.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Lol, it's like comparing christians in America to Christians in Saudi Arabia

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
This thread is in keeping with the "Can we have ATS back" thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Liberal has naught to do with this issue.

I would on many issues consider myself liberal but there’s no one on this site as anti ISIS than I.

And I'd have this lady over for dinner any day of the week for a lot of reasons.

Some folks are so brainwashed in the liberal hatred that they blame liberals for everything.

I got news for you: a conservative jackass George Bush created ALL OF THIS F_____ MESS

So frankly, the ideas expressed in this thread are basically
STUPID!

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice

I think she's full of #.... with all due respect for her fighting, but you have to be pretty damn stupid not only to drop out of college but also do it to ignore a travel ban to go fight.

She should get her priorities straight at that age.... get a damn education, instead of playing war.

To me she embellishes all that is unallignable with the west.

We should leave the middle east completely alone and let them battle it out over interpretations of a fictitous book.

So what you are saying is you don't understand why she did not choose herself and put herself at risk even to the point of breaking a travel ban to get there to fight against a terrorist organization that is murdering people by the thousands and raping children.

You can't understand why she did not think "Me,myself and i" because that is the only thing you would do. You almost sounds like a "progressive" liberal when they are not chanting cult lines.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoSat, 11 Feb 2017 15:46:31 -06001720172America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
wonder what her longest range kill was.?
"super sharp shooter shoot the shots"

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
This thread is funny, the idiot alt-right thought they found another reason to hate American liberals, but instead it backfired to how moronic they are, lol.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t

This is not just sensationalism Krazysh0t. Its a fabrication.

The government which is looking to attack her legally, is actually a centre right, anti-immigration party, and the fact is that this woman has made them look rather foolish. Not only is she beautiful by modern standards, but she went abroad, killed some terrorists, and is not pure Danish. That has to rankle the ruling party, since underneath every right wing organisation in Europe, there is a filthy Nazi underground.

So i looked into this story and I can not find why it went from

Danish student 'who killed 100 ISIS militants has $1 million bounty on her head but is treated as terrorist'

to

Beauty Who Killed 100 ISIS Terrorists Given SICKENING ‘Welcome’ By Liberals

It also seems that the story is years old with maybe her return as somewhat new, but I'm not sure. I can't not see where in any of the articles the term liberals was used to connect back to the title...lol

I think there has been a few right wing sites "madworld" ? that may have started this with coining Liberals as part of it all without anything actually in the story.

Just another case of some story from around the world that the words Conservative or Liberal is added for re-marketing...I'm sure at some point the request to donate money is all a part of it too.

edit on 11-2-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Palani faces prison for fighting the terrorist group while returning ISIS fighters are spared jail time and given rehabilitation instead.

This is as close to fake news as it comes!

NO, she really faces jail time for involving herself in fighting in a country in which Denmark has (had) troops and operations, but not on side of the Danish troops.

You just cannot do that.
We have laws against that.

But still, her 'target of choice' was taken into consideration.

See, it is worth noting that she received several warnings (come on, how much more lenient can you get?) and then finally got the grand punishment of getting her passport revoked and told not to go to Syria again.

But then she went again.

Look, if your country has fighting forces in another country, you cannot just go and join another faction. It really does not matter that it is multi-factioned conflict and that she joined a second faction to fight a third. If in wartime someone is not your ally, you have to treat them as a possible enemy.

She joined a possible enemy. We told her not to. We told her not to again. She gave us the finger.

At some point we have to react.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

See, it is worth noting that she received several warnings (come on, how much more lenient can you get?) and then finally got the grand punishment of getting her passport revoked and told not to go to Syria again.

Those Danes are some hard Mo Fos...lol Full WARNINGS, man they really threw the book at her.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: DupontDeux

Those Danes are some hard Mo Fos...lol Full WARNINGS, man they really threw the book at her.

Yeah, I mean come on, it is ridiculous with these stories about how unfairly she is treated!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join