It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beauty Who Killed 100 ISIS Militants Given Sickening ‘Welcome’ By Liberals

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
A win for European Liberal Policy. Welcome home your terrorist who returned to your country after fighting for ISIS and persecute the people who are actually fighting against these sick bastards.

policene.ws...

Palani faces prison for fighting the terrorist group while returning ISIS fighters are spared jail time and given rehabilitation instead.

An ISIS-hunting female sniper returned home after killing more than 100 enemy jihadists, training other female fighters, and even rescuing sex slaves from the clutches of their militant rapists. However, instead of receiving a hero’s welcome, her liberal countrymen gave her the most sickening gift they could possibly bestow on a returning soldier.

Joanna Palani isn’t your average 23-year-old. While attending college, the Danish citizen of Iranian-Kurdish descent gave up her political studies to head to Syria and battle the barbaric Islamic terrorist group. Born as a refugee in a UN camp, Palani felt it her duty to defend the Kurdish people who cannot make it out of the region as well as her fellow citizens from the Islamic terrorism that’s plaguing Europe. Unfortunately, Denmark’s pro-migration, pro-Islam leftists didn’t see it that way.

“The Danish government is trying to set an example of me in court so they can say publicly that I am just the same as ISIS, but I am not a criminal,” she said. “I would take ten years in jail with pride to save people but I wouldn’t accept one day in jail for being a danger to Denmark. I don’t understand why they [the Danish intelligence service] would view me as a threat when I was fighting for Europe and for females everywhere.”
Palani had already spent 3 weeks in prison before a judge released her on December 23. Of course, she might have been safer in jail as she quickly learned of the bounty placed on her head.

Palani has done more than any leftist who claims to stand for feminism, equality, and even refugees. Yet, she is looked at by those same liberal activists as a terrorist because their devotion to protecting Islam comes first. Muslims may return to the protection of their host country after beheading and raping innocent civilians in the Middle East, but Palani returns as a criminal.

edit on 10-2-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

+44 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

It's not surprising. Too many hate the idea of people standing up for rights, fighting for rights and freedoms.

She'll probably be killed by a cowardly leftist or be thrown into jail by the same weak cowardly surrender-scum.

+34 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I like that she was flat blasting rapists and sex slavers although that was probably better than all of those pieces of crap deserved. Hopefully she shot them in the nuggets.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

It looks like she was fighting against ISIS,for Kurdistan?

+68 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I say airlift her to the U.S. as a priority refugee! I see no better example of a refugee who truly deserves sanctuary than her.

Where is a good Trump publicity stunt when you need one?
edit on 10-2-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

I say airlift her to the U.S. as a priority refugee! I see no better example of a refugee who truly deserves sanctuary than her.

Bring her rifle, too! Don't forget her rifle!

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Born as a refugee in a UN camp, Palani felt it her duty to defend the Kurdish people who cannot make it out of the region as well as her fellow citizens from the Islamic terrorism that’s plaguing Europe.

The Trump angle is worth pursuing.

Born in a UN camp.

How her life began to how it ends.

Totally effed up.

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

originally posted by: infolurker

Bring her rifle, too! Don't forget her rifle!

This is the US Baby! She can get a better one!

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I like that she was flat blasting rapists and sex slavers although that was probably better than all of those pieces of crap deserved. Hopefully she shot them in the nuggets.

More info:

broadly.vice.com...

The YPG has also assisted in the tortuous work of helping Yazidi families smuggle out their loved ones from Islamic State territory. Palani described receiving detailed correspondence from girls in captivity attempting to organize their own escape or plead for rescue.

"Even though I am a fighter it is difficult for me to read about how a ten-year-old girl is going to die because she is bleeding from a rape," she says. The letters and creditable testimony of sexual torture began as early as October 2014. Palani was assigned to a new role at the start of 2015—she was part of a battalion that liberated a village near Mosul, she says, and found a large group of children being held for sexual abuse by ISIS militants. It was a 'holding house,' where young girls were locked up, raped, and loaned out to lower ranking fighters on the front lines.

"All the girls were under 16—some were really young. I met this girl in the hospital we had to bring them to. She was a Syrian Christian and she died holding my hand because she was 11-year-old and she was pregnant with twins. Her little face was so swollen. It just wasn't right. I remember the doctor crying and yelling at me and my first soldier."

+38 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Yet another example of the deranged Leftist mentality.
She should have been given a hero's welcome when she got back home.
Liberalism is 100% a mental illness.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Bet she knows how to use, play and have fun with a gun! Lady sniper likes a shooter.

She would make a good wife for the monogamistic! If you get my drift.

Cool lady!
edit on 10-2-2017 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

That kind of stuff makes me want to cluster bomb them back into whatever came before the Stone Age.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I like her attitude.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

'I will never give them the victory of my fear. When we were preparing to liberate houses of ISIS sex slaves, we had this saying - one fighter goes to rescue but many fighters will come back out.

'That is because the survivors often join us. Many of the girls we rescue join us and train to become fighters. So if they captured me, I would still fight them, for all of those girls as well as for myself. I will never submit, or let them win.'

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Sadly history shows it was those who did the right thing who suffered the most.

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
This is one hell of a woman and the US would be lucky to have her as a refugee!!!!

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

That kind of stuff makes me want to cluster bomb them back into whatever came before the Stone Age.

Sickening isn't it?
The thought of it makes me want to load up my guns and head over there.
But I am saving myself for the coming fight here in my country against the Leftist uprising.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
She can be my mail order bride refugee. We will live in central florida and have a cute little family.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

She deserves a ride in the parade with the N.E. Patriots, and a visit to the White House too!

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I love all of my friends who are Muslim, not a single one of them has ever struck me as disrespectful or violent, but this woman, is my SPIRIT ANIMAL! Those kinds of extremists have no place in this world, and she was brave enough to volunteer to take them out.

-Alee

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

WHO? Liberals?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join