It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beauty Who Killed 100 ISIS Militants Given Sickening ‘Welcome’ By Liberals

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: RazorV66
Yet another example of the deranged Leftist mentality.
She should have been given a hero's welcome when she got back home.
Liberalism is 100% a mental illness.

There is something definitely wrong, maybe they are possessed.

This news has nothing to do with the liberals. Stop being obsessed by blogs that spread fake news
edit on 10-2-2017 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2017 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

I recall seeing MSM video snips of AQ or ISIS foot soldiers/fighters staying behind sand dunes/walls/sandbags & with arms over their heads they fire their auto weapons in the direction of the opposition soldiers

hardly presenting themselves as any part-of-a-target

just how did this volunteer 'sniper' get credit for '100' ISIS kills...

with the .ws code for that police publication... I think this is a made-up story, so as to motivate more men to volunteer or become soldiers-of-fortune contractors themselves

Are you dense? You assume that ISIS soldiers are always behind complete cover because you saw some videos of them standing behind sandbags?? Google her name, tons of sources.. here a a couple.

nypost.com...

www.austindailyglobe.com...

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

www.thesun.co.uk...

edit on 10-2-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: RazorV66

Well, no. What you actually said was

The thought of it makes me want to load up my guns and head over there. But I am saving myself for the coming fight here in my country against the Leftist uprising.

So...my point remains. "I'd love to go over there and use my terrorist hunting permit but uh...I got stuff to do so I can't!"

Mmmkay.

Mmmkay.
Yeah it would be a tough thing to do without any help getting all my guns on multiple commercial airline flights to get there. Maybe if I told them my intentions, they would give me a pass eh?
If you have any CIA contacts, they could point me in the right direction on how to do it?
So while I wait for you to check on that, I will go to work everyday and spend my downtime calling out the rampant Leftist ideology here on ATS.
I am just a keyboard warrior until the the shi* hits the fan here in the US. Lol

Several other Americans have somehow managed to get themselves over there and linked up with the Peshmerga to fight ISIS. YPG has an active facebook page. Pretty much all you gotta do is get yourself there and they'll handle the rest.

There ya go, no more waiting.

Or you can keep talking about how hard it is to get there.
edit on 10-2-2017 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
What a stupid and misleading title. You are trying to conflate all Danish policy and the particular case in question with "liberals." Admit it, it was an infantile title for an op. a reply to: infolurker

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
she might be too much woman for me.....but if i wasnt married i would go after this girl big time!

yes...and bring her home where she will receive a heros welcome.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

The thought of it makes me want to load up my guns and head over there. But I am saving myself for the coming fight here in my country against the Leftist uprising.

So...my point remains. "I'd love to go over there and use my terrorist hunting permit but uh...I got stuff to do so I can't!"

Mmmkay.

Mmmkay.
Yeah it would be a tough thing to do without any help getting all my guns on multiple commercial airline flights to get there. Maybe if I told them my intentions, they would give me a pass eh?
If you have any CIA contacts, they could point me in the right direction on how to do it?
So while I wait for you to check on that, I will go to work everyday and spend my downtime calling out the rampant Leftist ideology here on ATS.
I am just a keyboard warrior until the the shi* hits the fan here in the US. Lol

Several other Americans have somehow managed to get themselves over there and linked up with the Peshmerga to fight ISIS. YPG has an active facebook page. Pretty much all you gotta do is get yourself there and they'll handle the rest.

Well lets check it out, we can go battle terrorists together.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Why is nobody replying to the fact that denmark isint run by liberals, but have elected a right leaning one.

And you guys say fake news lol, more garbage plz and ty.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

May have a lot to with the absolute fact that European "right leaning" is a whole lot closer to traditional American liberalism than it is to America's present definition of conservative. "Right leaning" in Europe doesn't get into the social, moral, and nationalist territory that goes along with what US members think of when we think of the political right.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Sorry Mek.
Normally wouldn't comment, but I just got called out, and I am not even on the schedule until 4pm, because there are already 2 cases being attended. Before 2 pm and there are 3 sexual assaults being staffed.

We have had calls between 3 "days" old and 93 years old. Men, women, and children have been victims. From where I sit, being bangable doesn't say a lot, and it is definitely not a compliment.

Having said all that, I know you were commenting tongue in cheek, but I guess I am just being sensitive.
edit on Sun Feb 12 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

May have a lot to with the absolute fact that European "right leaning" is a whole lot closer to traditional American liberalism than it is to America's present definition of conservative. "Right leaning" in Europe doesn't get into the social, moral, and nationalist territory that goes along with what US members think of when we think of the political right.

Not sure what your trying to say here, europeen right wing governments are usualy farther right that in the usa.

Its still not a liberal issue here.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Why is nobody replying to the fact that denmark isint run by liberals, but have elected a right leaning one.

You can't argue with the type of people who go in to threads and shout "LIBERALS!".

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: NightFlight

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: DBCowboy

I say airlift her to the U.S. as a priority refugee! I see no better example of a refugee who truly deserves sanctuary than her.

Where is a good Trump publicity stunt when you need one?

Bring her rifle, too! Don't forget her rifle!

This is the US Baby! She can get a better one!

There is no better rifle then one which has been used to kill 100 ISIS soldiers! Give it a metal too!

Just think, every one of them ISIS animals believed if they were killed by a woman they will never get their virgins or go to Allahland. Every one of them ISIS scumbags feared her more than fear of their God, awesome.

She is a true modern day hero.

To hell with their little bounty, she should seek political asylum at the nearest US embassy.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

That's a roundabout way of trying to accuse liberals of this.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

You can't argue with the type of people who go in to threads and shout "LIBERALS!".

To hell with Liberals, they sure do suck and this thread proves it.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Not sure what your trying to say here, europeen right wing governments are usualy farther right that in the usa.

Its still not a liberal issue here.

Denmark isn't a right wing, government, though. They lean right. You can't honestly believe that a right leaning European government like Denmark or the UK is further right than, for example, the present US administration?

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Wow... That's a new and interesting opinion on ATS... What a shocker...

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Mmmkay.

Mmmkay.

Well lets check it out, we can go battle terrorists together.

I already did it, that's why I don't post comments on the internet about how I'd love to go do it but have other stuff to do instead

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Wow... That's a new and interesting opinion on ATS... What a shocker...

A thread onATS that provides clear cut undisputable proof that Liberals suck should shock you. Now go away and rub your Playdoh.
edit on 10-2-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Undisputable (sic) proof that liberals suck? So you would be able to show us how this issue implicates liberals, which the OP article failed to do? But hey, at least we liberals can spell. Must be all that liberal indoctrination.
edit on 10-2-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Undisputable (sic) proof that liberals suck? So you would be able to show us how this issue implicates liberals, which the OP article failed to do? But hey, at least we liberals can spell. Must be all that liberal indoctrination.

Rub harder, it's not working yet. Maybe put some koombya music on close your eyes and picture rainbows. You'll get through the shock it will take extra effort after processing how Liberals are treating this hero.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join