It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beauty Who Killed 100 ISIS Militants Given Sickening ‘Welcome’ By Liberals

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
policene.ws...

I wouldnt wanna get her hopes up...but if she played her cards right

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: DBCowboy

So who in this thread is advocating for her punishment?

Also I'm a leftist and we are neither freedom hating nor Constitution hating.

There are two clear cut sides to this story.

1) Those that cheer her sniping 100 scumbags dead, freeing sex slave women and training them to go kill more scumbags, and think it is wrong she was jailed in her nation when her nation lets ISIS scumbags who return to the country go free.

2) Those that are liberal and hate her.

Which number are you?

There are only two kinds of people in this thread. Those that read every post and those that just troll and push fake news all day long. We all know which one you are

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: DBCowboy

So who in this thread is advocating for her punishment?

Also I'm a leftist and we are neither freedom hating nor Constitution hating.

There are two clear cut sides to this story.

1) Those that cheer her sniping 100 scumbags dead, freeing sex slave women and training them to go kill more scumbags, and think it is wrong she was jailed in her nation when her nation lets ISIS scumbags who return to the country go free.

2) Those that are liberal and hate her.

Which number are you?

There are only two kinds of people in this thread. Those that read every post and those that just troll and push fake news all day long. We all know which one you are

So number 2 for you, along with a giant ball of playdoh.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66
I second that, there is NO argument one can put up against that. Liberalism is 100% a mental illness.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Which is EXACTLY WHY people with more than 2 iq points want to PROPERLY VET every single person claiming to be a refugee. But for some reason, people with LESS than 2 iq points see that as 'racist' or 'a Muslim ban'.

As far as this girl is concerned, she should be given a knighthood and lauded as a hero. She is standing up against hate and intolerance, something Libs 'claim' to support, and yet, because the hateful and intolerant ones are the Muslims of Isis, she is being demonised by the left.

It's called 'mental retardation'

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Liberals HATE people who defend liberal ideology. That's mental retardation .

Why is it, that liberals hate this woman for killing Isis rapists, Isis slave owners, Isis murderers, Isis torturers? Why is it wrong for her, in the eyes of the libtarded, to free sex slaves?

Do people with very very low iq's think that Isis militants should recieve a trial instead of being shot in the face in the battlefield?

Do you think that Russians fighting in the Ukraine should be spared too? No I didn't think so.

Islam is disgusting, hateful and intolerant. Even more so than nazism or kkk ideology, that's plain to see for anyone willing to simply read the Hadith or the Quran , which YOU refuse to do.

To defend Islam, especially groups like Isis, and to demonise enemies of that hateful intolerance, is bigoted and very very 'thick'.

Please, travel ALONE to one of the seven countries that the USA is placing restrictions on and call me when you get to your hotel (note to you: you won't get to a hotel alive due to the FACT that moderate Muslims will rape and murder you in the street within an hour).

Liberalism is its own worst enemy, "think how I think or I'll attack you", that's the very definition of fascism. "Don't hate against people who oppress women, kill gays and murder rape victims", that's mental retardation .

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Please show us the liberals that hate her.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Not going to respond?

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I'm still been waiting for him to tell us what the connection this article has to do with liberals is. But hey I hear there is plenty of playdoh in the future. I think he wants us to eat it though. Not sure why.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I have no problem with liberals. I love them!

It's the anti-freedom, anti-Constitution leftists that I have issue with.

Sounds like a right wing bogeyman to me.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Holy spinnings!

However, instead of receiving a hero’s welcome, her liberal countrymen gave her the most sickening gift they could possibly bestow on a returning soldier.

Beauty Who Killed 100 ISIS Militants Given SICKENING ‘Welcome’ By Liberals

Errr... the acting Minister for Justice is from the Conservative People's Party, Søren Pape Poulsen. Liberal countryman? Not so much, nope.
Guess who's promoting strong law & order policies on a usual basis? Yeah... for our Police Mag author it's probably always the libtards fault. Better don't ask yourself who came up with these grandiose anti-terror laws in the first place. Whatever, let's burn some liberals now!
Morons at work for morons at work and the spin works out moronically. Some people are so wrapped up in this partisan BS, they don't even try to realize which is what anymore. Surprise!

edit on 10-2-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
This is the type of refugee the U.S. SHOULD be accepting!

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

It seems all the things they hate and want to kill 'us' for don't really exist or are minuscule. I guess that means it's because they want to and don't really care if it's true or representative of a majority... or even a minority.
edit on 2/10/2017 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

It's clear cut. The EU Liberal policy to toss her in jail but let ISIS fighters free must be beyond your fourth grade understanding.

Gotcha. You are just making # up that never appeared in the article.

Are you eating the Playdoh?

That's gotta taste bad!

What's worse, your play-dough comments. (Hat-tip: Shamrock6)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

What's crazy is that I catch many of them calling for and celebrating calls to do the very things they were terrified the left was going to do to them during the Obama years.
edit on 10-2-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

May have a lot to with the absolute fact that European "right leaning" is a whole lot closer to traditional American liberalism than it is to America's present definition of conservative. "Right leaning" in Europe doesn't get into the social, moral, and nationalist territory that goes along with what US members think of when we think of the political right.

Yes, I was just going to post something like this to Dukeofjive.

You said it better.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   

This is not just sensationalism Krazysh0t. Its a fabrication.

The government which is looking to attack her legally, is actually a centre right, anti-immigration party, and the fact is that this woman has made them look rather foolish. Not only is she beautiful by modern standards, but she went abroad, killed some terrorists, and is not pure Danish. That has to rankle the ruling party, since underneath every right wing organisation in Europe, there is a filthy Nazi underground.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

May have a lot to with the absolute fact that European "right leaning" is a whole lot closer to traditional American liberalism than it is to America's present definition of conservative. "Right leaning" in Europe doesn't get into the social, moral, and nationalist territory that goes along with what US members think of when we think of the political right.

This just goes to show the arrogance of many Americans. I'm sorry, but the USA is not the centre of the world, and not everyone sees the world as Americans do. At the end of the day, the present government of Denmark is a right-wing one. It doesn't matter how that party aligns with American definitions, because it isn't American.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Liberals are terrorist-sympathizers. Prime example.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Yep. All the playdoh that you have given me, I've eaten.

I'd still like to know what the OP has to do with liberals though.

Maybe he thinks I'm the one that asked that question since he's ignoring the actual fact-based comments I made in favor of emotionally triggered childish commentary directed at you.

Just a thought.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join