It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It’s Official, House Democrats start Impeachment Process Against Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: xmaddness

This just further confirms that the democrats are out to destroy the US. I guess they will have to try to impeach Pence as well. I bet Soros' grubby hands are all over this, just like the riots and other insanity conventions. Progressive liberalism truly is a mental disorder.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Abid, Imran, and Jamal Awan.

The Dems have a mess on there hands and better start damage control on this event and forget about Trump.

Buck

(post by Vector99 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71

The Dems have a mess on there hands and better start damage control on this event and forget about Trump.

Buck

Interesting. These guys are NOT Russian!
Has there been an ATS thread on this story?

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71

Buck

I had to look that up because I didn't know who they were.

Pretty much puts the Kabosh on 'Russia hacked us'.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
The democrats must be insane!

They need to think this through....... If Trump is removed then the word gets President Pence....a nam that makes Ted Cruz look tame......

At this point, I think a lot of people on the left would galdly take Pence over Trump.

Maybe that's the point.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Dig, baby dig!

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

The party of Hillary and Obama are now concerned with ethics?

Who'd have thunk?

edit on 2017/2/10 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
(It’s Official, House Democrats start Impeachment Process Against Trump)
good Luck with that!, the CIA controlled politicians can't do squat against the military cue we just went through, so sit back and enjoy the show!

edit on 10-2-2017 by manuelram16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xmaddness
“Donald Trump has refused to step away from his business interests in any meaningful way,” Nadler said

Somehow, I think Donald Trump knew he would not be president for long.

That's why he didn't disentangle himself from his business interests.

He wanted to "win", but not to "hold" the position.

The problem with being President, is that your life becomes completely controlled by other events.

But, all billionaires are accustomed to controlling the events in their life, not letting events control them.

We see this in Trumps management style, with his exclusive use of Executive Orders to do everything.

He's trying to "shape" his environment. And is now seeing some push-back.

If you look at some of The Donald's old TV interviews, you'll see his response to the question of if he would ever run for President, where he says he didn't think he would because it's a mean occupation. And by that he meant he couldn't do as he wished, he'd be controlled instead. In other words, being President, is catering to other people's desires, wants, and needs, instead of your own. And that leads to a "mean life" for the person sitting in the oval office.

So, Trump hedged his bet, he kept his business interests.

He knew he himself might abdicate the position, or be pushed out by those pushing back on his attempt to exercise his will.

But, as the old saying goes in the scriptures, our worst fears always materialize,

..for the difficulty which you expect will surely materialize. -- The Gospel of Thomas 21

fear is a creator of events.

Whatever we fear we bring into existence. This is a subtle law of the universe.

By trying to prevent something we fear from affecting us, we actually take the steps that guarantee that it happens.

This is what is happening to Trump.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
For heavens sakes Trump have the AG take out Obama and the Clintons who cares what trouble that would make, these pricks aren't going to stop till they have your scalp so go out swinging.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

That's what would have happened a few decades ago, but all the snowflakes will cause riots and create havoc. They have to be let down slowly as not to upset their delicate emotional state of mind.
edit on 10-2-2017 by LuXTeN because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Just when you think the clown show cant get worse... the democrats find a way to lower the bar.

*shakes head in disbelief*

I need a drink... and I swore off beer for the month.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LuXTeN

Two days ago I saw on RT people in the US protesting Putin's invasion of Korea thanks to Maxine Waters lunatic comments, not to mention Pelosi still thinks there's a Bush in the White House, these people are deranged and are a threat to your national security and will do anything fair or foul including wrecking the Republic to be rid of Trump bugger their sensativities its time to for Trump kick some ass.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
I need a drink... and I swore off beer for the month.

So, grain alcohol it is, then!

As far as "lowering the bar" goes, the amazing thing is based on the past month the Democrats have been lowering their own bar consecutively time after time after time. It's like watching someone bid against himself at an auction.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I consider myself a bit of a prepper, and speculation on what might cause a collapse is an interesting mental exercise, but I was never truly worried...

But seeing the left become completely unhinged and the guy is not even a month into his term is flat out scary to me..

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

I think the micro chips in their cerebral corex's are glitching

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LuXTeN

Yes funny how 'Smart cities' produce Dumb people

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I consider myself a bit of a prepper, and speculation on what might cause a collapse is an interesting mental exercise, but I was never truly worried...

But seeing the left become completely unhinged and the guy is not even a month into his term is flat out scary to me..

We stand on the precipice of something wicked this way coming.

Smart move is to get back in to prepping,

Hope for the best.

Prepare for the worst.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

“Donald Trump has refused to step away from his business interests in any meaningful way,” Nadler said in a statement announcing the action. “His foreign entanglements are likely unconstitutional, he has repeated refused to disclose his financial assets, and he is clouded by the specter of Russian intervention in the election and his Administration.”

None of which are concrete, hence the terms "meaningful", "likely" and "clouded"

Thus, none of which are impeachable offenses.

All of which equate to a waste of time and money.

None of them are concrete. But, just having this all over the news will cause even more of the liberals to start protesting. I almost feel like it's more of a rallying cry more than anything. I feel like civil war could break out over this attempt.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join