It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It’s Official, House Democrats start Impeachment Process Against Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Yes sad but true.

edit on 10-2-2017 by LuXTeN because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion
I think Trump just made a huge mistake. My understanding is that he just supported Conway's illegal conduct. This could get to the point where Trump's actions are so shocking that Republicans may cave in. There are ways impeachment could make sense for both Republicans and Democrats in the right circumstances. For instance, what if Democrats agree to rewrite Obamacare in order to get Trump removed from office via impeachment?

Kellyanne Conway, top adviser to President Donald Trump, apologized to him Thursday after her comments about Ivanka Trump's clothing line during a TV interview, a senior administration official told CNN.

The President expressed to her in that meeting that he backed her up "completely," the official said. The official also said that the President "hated" the word "counseled" -- as was used by press secretary Sean Spicer in the White House briefing Thursday in reference to the White House response to Conway's comments.

Kellyanne Conway apologized to Donald Trump after Ivanka clothing line comments

Wow, you really are stretching to see stuff that is not there. First off this has nothing to do with the president being enriched and was a one time goof.

She was counseled to never mention a Trump product again. He is standing by her, because he understands sometimes people make mistakes.

He is not endorsing it - if he was he would have just tweeted out promotions for Trump products.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
What a joke, they don't have the votes in the House so it will never go to the Senate where they will never get the votes to convict.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
What a joke, they don't have the votes in the House so it will never go to the Senate where they will never get the votes to convict.

exactly, they know they don`t have the votes but they are wasting time with this anyway and collecting a pay check for doing it. they could be doing something that would actually be beneficial to their constituents but they prefer to nurse political grudges on the tax payers dime.
They are bums and free loaders living off the tax payers while trying to impede progress that will make the country better for everyone.
edit on 10-2-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
in this day-&-Age... the ignominy of Impeachment is not a public-service death sentence

recall the Clinton WH:

Impeachment of Bill Clinton
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Floor proceedings of the U.S. Senate during the trial of President Bill Clinton in 1999, Chief Justice William Rehnquist presiding. House managers are seated beside the quarter-circular tables on the left and the president's personal counsel on the right.
The impeachment of Bill Clinton was initiated by the House of Representatives on December 19, 1998, against Bill Clinton, the 42nd President of the United States, on two charges, one of perjury and one of obstruction of justice. These charges stemmed from Clinton's extramarital affair with former White House Intern Monica Lewinsky and his testimony about the affair during a sexual harassment lawsuit filed against him by Paula Jones. Clinton was subsequently acquitted of these charges by the Senate on February 12, 1999.[1] Two other impeachment articles – a second perjury charge and a charge of abuse of power – failed in the House.

I concur Trump must get a wrist slap for having the appearance of using the office for personal reward or gain

but getting thrown out of office --- I think not

originally posted by: Tardacus

...while trying to impede progress that will make the country better for everyone.

star for that

edit on th28148675801010202017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on th28148675807710212017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion
I think Trump just made a huge mistake. My understanding is that he just supported Conway's illegal conduct. This could get to the point where Trump's actions are so shocking that Republicans may cave in. There are ways impeachment could make sense for both Republicans and Democrats in the right circumstances. For instance, what if Democrats agree to rewrite Obamacare in order to get Trump removed from office via impeachment?

Kellyanne Conway, top adviser to President Donald Trump, apologized to him Thursday after her comments about Ivanka Trump's clothing line during a TV interview, a senior administration official told CNN.

The President expressed to her in that meeting that he backed her up "completely," the official said. The official also said that the President "hated" the word "counseled" -- as was used by press secretary Sean Spicer in the White House briefing Thursday in reference to the White House response to Conway's comments.

Kellyanne Conway apologized to Donald Trump after Ivanka clothing line comments

Not only that but I think a whole lot of conservatives are shaken by Trump enough to where they would actually prefer Pence.

I mean... Pence was my worst nightmare a few months ago but even I would prefer him. He at least understands how to president and will work with both sides. I also think democrats would be more willing to work with republicans with Pence in charge. He's a bigot, sure... but he's not a crazy bigot.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Typical Democrats - trying to silence our constitution.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Did anyone NOT see this coming? I knew day one they would do this and its no surprise.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Did anyone NOT see this coming? I knew day one they would do this and its no surprise.

Actually surprised that it is so quickly. I at least expected a decent "event" to happen for them to justify it.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: yuppa

Actually surprised that it is so quickly. I at least expected a decent "event" to happen for them to justify it.

Shoot trump could had sneezed and they would had said he assaulted them.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xmaddness

By law the President doesn't have to step away. He is doing it to shut the terrorist left up

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

The articles will never pass the House so this is just more dinner theater drama from loon democrats.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

What a bunch of sore losers.

Liberal democrats still crying they lost.

Impeachment will not happen. Just like impeachment of George Bush and Obama, it never went anywhere.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

its pretty blantant that its time that we impeach both party.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
The democrats must be insane!

Indeed..they pull this insulting crap, and then expect Republicans to work with them? Forget it! For 8 years idiot Democrats, no soup for you!

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Reminder:

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
at this point Trump could round up all the babies and puppies in the world for a daily kicking, and i'd still vote for him before even thinking about a Democrat.

They don't have solutions. Or valid arguments/complaints. They have shrill, whining voices that annoy with irrelevant content.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Please don't give CNN any ideas for their new stories.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Please don't give CNN any ideas for their new stories.

too late... its CNN.. The only news network who can lawfully read wikileaks while the average citizen cant because its illegal for them to d so.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join