It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It’s Official, House Democrats start Impeachment Process Against Trump

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: xmaddness
How exactly does one like Donald Trump properly sever himself from all of his companies? He ran multi-billion dollar corporations with multiple entities within entities.

It's pretty dizzying.

I don't care how.
Do it or get impeached.
He's playing too fast and loose with the law.
His big bux have no doubt gotten him out of much, but it ain't going to help him here.
The swamp has grown, toxically!

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

How exactly does one like Donald Trump properly sever himself from all of his companies? He ran multi-billion dollar corporations with multiple entities within entities.

It's pretty dizzying.

I don't care how.
Do it or get impeached.
His big bux have no doubt gotten him out of much, but it ain't going to help him here.

He has acted well within the law and the powers of his office. Nothing he has done so far has been unconstitutional or beyond his authority.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

It's pretty dizzying.

I don't care how.
Do it or get impeached.

If he does not personally gain from it while president and it does not influence his decisions theres no conflict.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Its a democratic talking point.. Even the loon maxine waters said they dont need any law violations to impeach. They do need support from Republicans since they control both houses and with loons like waters and pelosi I dont think its gonna happen.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

It's pretty dizzying.

I don't care how.
Do it or get impeached.

He has acted well within the law and the powers of his office. Nothing he has done so far has been unconstitutional or beyond his authority.

Righteo, then, Mr. Ostrich!
It seems that the courts would disagree with you, at least until he can buy or intimidate the judges!
It also seems that you have zero knowledge of the law.

One way to learn about the law, is to follow the courts following the Trump!
Don't ask me, just read the news...

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

It's pretty dizzying.

I don't care how.
Do it or get impeached.

If he does not personally gain from it while president and it does not influence his decisions theres no conflict.

Yet his finances are still secret, he and his family is still intimately involved in his business, and they are profiting, personally, from his office.
The list is long, just read the upcoming (and present) court decisions and statements.
What do I know about the law? nothing!
I learn about law from the courts, when it is used to stop the illegal, unethical and nepotistic machinations of l'Enfant Orange!
Perhaps you can, also? *__-

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

I fits all secret you have no proof. next please.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: xmaddness

Until the Democrats sell all their stocks and investments they too have interest in certain companies. Impeach them all...
edit on 12-2-2017 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   
This is great. They are going to try to impeach Trump based on nothing more than accusations, when this fails they're credibility is going to be so smashed they'll never be able to try it again.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

What Democrats / the left seem to forget is how the impeachment process works. Considering Republicans hold majorities in both houses impeachment is not going to happen. Secondly the left seems to keep overlooking the fact their own members keep saying there is no evidence against Trump.

While the left would view an attempt to impeach Trump as just that, impeachment the people who voted for Trump would see it as an attempted coup. Trying to use Congress to achieve what they could not at the ballot box.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   
It is not possible.Dont be dreamer

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join