It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Carry Dearborn Police Station James V Baker ( language warning )

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: damwel

You think the ski mask and tactical vest might of been the primary reason here?

No, but that's only because some folks like to look at things without any context whatsoever and ignore details that conflict with their assertions.

That's why some are trying to distill this incident down to "the right to bear arms means the right to bear arms and that's all this guy was doing!!!1112121!!" and ignoring all the other information surrounding the incident.

Kinda hard to debate it when the narrative is made-up on the fly.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

What do you mean your guess is if they had known they were coming they would have met them sooner...They knew they were coming did you not read the article to go with the video?

Also why leave the police station and possibly put innocent lives in jeopardy in case SHTF. Im guessing you have never been in a tactical situation before or else you would know to never give up whatever advantage you have.

"Someone saw us putting on the body armor and called the police," Vreeland said. "Because of the reaction we saw yesterday, we always wear body armor."

They stopped in a store parking lot near police headquarters to put on their body armor.

www.freep.com... /michigan/wayne/2017/02/06/dearborn-police-station-gun-rifle/97544076/

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: caf1550

In the video the guy says to the other they got pulled over "an hour ago".

I don't believe much I read in the main stream , especially including whatever a police spokesperson says about this even, after the fact.

edit on 8-2-2017 by intrptr because: after the fact

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Its okay to talk to me instead of about me.

You didn;t answer my question:

You would have shot him the moment you saw him...?

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I can respect your opinion on the subject at hand, I can see we both have disagreeing views on the topic so I will leave it at that.

However the last thing I will say is that I truly believe these officers handled themselves very professionally and they handled the situation perfectly.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join