It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sep 23, 2017 – First Resurrection Is Calculated Among The Stars And Planets?....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
in respect to the Great Sign.... Virgo, Sun-Moon/12 Stars...& Jupiter being birthed

I think that the date 23 September 2017 is a Fabricated date which is 1,260 days after the 4 blood-Moon Tetrad

the actual date when Jupiter exits Virgo after 42 weeks... is 9 Sept 2017 according to Astronomical Observations
see, the 1,260 day figure has the woo-woo of Revelation Prophecy And the mystical woo-woo of being the Eve of a Hebrew Feast... so the date 23 Sept 2017 is being promoted as the fateful date

myself... I am thinking along the same theme as you... that the exit-of-Jupiter-from -Virgo ('birth' of a king) might just be the occult appearance of the future Anti-Christ on the world stage............
But... It might be still another 3 1/2 years until this occult Leader, both receives a mortal head wound and supernaturally recovers...making the Leader famous & worshiped & Known-to-the-Elect as the Anti-Christ personified

so, for my bet, on Sep 9th I will scour the 'news' for a suddenly famous person to get praised as a world-changing peace-maker, not in politics but having a type of Noble heritage or family tree ... having a small party or cadre of followers that 'gets-thing-done'

I think the Rev 12 prophecy that recreates, in a way, the trials of the Jesus story...is really about the 'pretend christ' -or- antichrist at the end of this Age

related (from 2013) : ______beforeitsnews/prophecy/2013/06/2017-and-the-woman-clothed-with-the-sun-2449702.html

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Looking at the stars in Revelation 12, they do not look anymore as "fallen bishops and cardinals" as used to believed...They look pretty real stars worlds may be with ET life. With the discovery of yet another system of planets yesterday, overal fit for existence of life under some form, we have to reread Revelation 12, Ezekiel 1 etc. Psalms etc

Amos 5: 8 ESV
He who made the Pleiades and Orion,
and turns deep darkness into the morning
and darkens the day into night,

Psalm 147:4

He determines the number of the stars; he gives to all of them their names.

Psalm 8:3
When I look at your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place,

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

was juuuuust thinking of those lyrics as i read the post you responded to hah!

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: prevenge
a reply to: intrptr

was juuuuust thinking of those lyrics as i read the post you responded to hah!

Connections, love it.

Happens to me all the time. Prescience is a valuable currency.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   
So so I'm watching the awesome new movie PASSENGERS with Chris Pratt and Jennifer Lawrence...
And (spoilers).....

When she needs to "resurrect" him...
She needs to remember the code number and screams it....

.. And wait for it....

23-17!!

Thanks Hollywood for the billionth heads up for Sept 23rd 2017!

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: prevenge
Also at the end of the show the colony, season s02e07 they tell the countdown time the aliens are planning for their extinction....
2 yrs 3 months and 9 days
23rd of September

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: prevenge
Don't tell me NOBODY else sees this

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Let remember what the Revelation 12 says After the birth of the manchild: it is raptured ("raptus est" in Latin) to God...Some analysts, Churck Missler in that number, suggest the rapture of the manchild could symbolize our own rapture, or at least a partial rapture of the Church.

Follows the war in heaven that would continue more than a blink of an eye, if we count for the trillions of discovered stars...

Only after its end, follows the casting down the dragon to earth,
persecution of the woman in the desert,
WAR with the rest of her offspring (that will be powerful enough to withstand the dragon for some time),

and only THEN comes the rising of the beast from the sea.

Those are sequence of events that may take many more than 7 years, and only the final reign of the beast is said to be 3.5 years. I don't imagine how the above, especially the war in heaven will be accomplished so fast. I have threads about that.

Here I just want to make the point, the unique constellation-planetary alignment only for a second time in 6,000 years or after Eden garden (according to numerous astrologists online) may also signal the timing of our own rapture before the planetary cleansing.

edit on 26-3-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I know you have your own theory of all that...but notice that the manchild is not a political peacemaker to rise on that date and to be the antichrist. He is a CHILD who is born not exactly on the surface of the earth (because the woman stands with her feet on the moon at that time of the birth), brought to God not to be eaten by the dragon, and then he will rule all nations, apparently after he matures enough and after the war in heaven ends. There is nothing to support your theory that the manchild is the antichrist. As John the Baptist the precursor of Jesus Christ is NOT the antichrist. The Manchild could become one day the Great Monarch, if we have more decades to the Second Coming, And nobody knows that, not even Jesus himself...so there might be more decades even centuries. There might be period of time between the rapture/rescue, celestial purge of earth, restoration of life, and then the final end times.

Sadly, the antichrist doctrine was so deeply rooted expected in every generation christians, that almost removed the expectation of Jesus, of His actions today (including thru authentic apparitions and thru the Sacraments), and His coming one tomorrow. Did we forget about Enoch and Elijah to come first? Are they antichrists too? Or all the saints who preached in the name of Jesus? For what reason we are searching anyone who would want to do good in the name of Jesus between now and the Second Coming, to be labelled as the antichrist or his servant, only because it displeases our understanding of how it must be? Perhaps my understanding is not God's understanding, and I humbly submit my imperfect guesses of scenarios to what would be God's real grand scenario.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Well I have been following the Red Dragon:

I can also confirm there is a blacked out area in the Virgo constellation, you must also view this is infra red mode on Google sky. There is also a reddened area underneath the black box.

I continually update this objects progress when I can. Tonight I saw a very enlarged version of what you see in pics above. 23 of September has my vote! but in relative ignorance after taking 10,000 pics, via hundreds of hours observing the objects, I could even suggest it come sooner, get ready things will go south soon.

Spookily enough as seen from my mobile device this thread has 23 sets of five stars. This is Planet X HQ please read.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Watch this video and see this one time event coming on the 23-9-17 spoken of in Revelation 2000 years ago.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Gaussq

I believe there is ,a possibility for the first resurrection to take place, with a rapture, or something else similar that we do not have vocabulary for. (ref. Ezekiel)

Manchild to be born, or a Third arrival of Jesus Christ according to some medieval scholars. That will be in connection to many other events that some of which I already spoke of.

Manchild is raptured on a space city during the planetary alignment in Virgo 2017 i.imgur.com...

144,000 together in Jerusalem at the arrival of angelic spaceship city. Will Jesus rapture His Bride at that time? i.imgur.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
(9/11/2001, the Antichrist is restrained, and takes a single or multiple wounds ending in a fatality ... resulting in complete euthanasia for certain genetic lines within a small relative area. Perhaps complete euthanasia for all 50 States if Sodom and Gomorrah and Sodom and Egypt, between Genesis and Revelation is a unified resolution to INRI and the gospel law following the events of revelation (as we continue to see what is necessary) ... long story short God folded his hand with a murder/suicide of the Antichrist ... (the last official time we can trace the Antichrist to a murder/suicide in the USA, would be the New Orleans Floods, given the magnitude in the kinds of corpses we've seen there, so we know what happened, weekly, their kinds may try to bleed him out or gun him down)

originally posted by: Gaussq
This prophecy deals with Sep. 23 2017 and also some other prophecies are mentioned that support 2017 being the BIG YEAR.. It seems like the signs are more ripe than ever for the huge event in 2017 after all these years(18) of waiting after July 1999 that Nostradamus predicted would be the start of the cosmic battle of good and evil. At the same time(July 1999) the persecution of 100 million Falun Gong practitioners was started in China by the Communist Party(Red Dragon?) and that makes us very attentive to the news regarding China and Falun Gong.

Full article here: Sep 23, 2017 - First Resurrection Is Calculated In The Sky?

Below some excerpts from different prophecies regarding 2017:

- 2017 is the year of the beginning of the "Golden Age" in Buddhism because its exactly 2500 years after Buddha passed away.

C10Q72
The year 1999, seventh month,
From the sky will come a great King of Terror:
To bring back to life the great King of “Angolmois”,
Before and after Mars to reign by good luck.

C10Q74
The year of the great seventh number accomplished,
It will appear at the time of the games of slaughter:
Not far from the great millennial age,
When the buried will go out from their tombs.

(9/11/2001 + "7 of 9" or 16 Years = 9/23/2017 ... Global Terrorism Began with the Murder/Suicide of the Antichrist on 9/11 ... this matches the UFO Group "Unarius" conclusion of 2001 + 16000 B.C. for 16 years to 33 Days from 8/21 to 9/23 of 2017)

(Forget that I said that)

July of 1999 + 217 Months = 9/23/2017 (Year for a Month)

William Miller Prophecy 2520?
hubpages.com/education/The-Ages-According-to-the-13-Unequal-Zodiacal-Constellations

2520 Years is the Length of the Age of Pisces, so the end of that age. Now the Figure comes from 1260 + 1260 of Revelation 11 for 2520:

From Buddha's death + about 2500 Years = 2017 (Then, from 2017 - 1260 days or 42 months we have Flight 370, then from 2014 - 20 Years (Figure of 2520 - 2500) we have the Jubilee of 1994, then 42x50 Jubilees we have 2100 Years then add 420 years to that we have 2520, which brings us to 526 B.C. (106 B.C. + 420 Years) close to the death of buddha which happened in 483 B.C. a difference of 43 Years, see below)

Hinduism is expecting the appearance of the Kalki Avatar, shortly after the beginning of the Krita age and the end of the Kali age. The exact date of when the Kali age ends and the Krita age begins is unknown. However, it has been estimated that the Kali age ended at noon on the first of August 1943 A.D. Assuming then that this date is correct, the Buddhist equivalent year (which pertains to the Dispensation of the perfect Buddha lasting 5,000 years) would be approximately the year 2,486 in the Buddhist era. maitreya.org/english/PBuddhism.htm

2500 Years for Buddha to the Present
25 Years from August 1943 to 1968 (Nguyen Van Lem's Execution)

2500 Years for Buddha to the Present
2500 - 2486 Years = 14 Years for 14 Dynasties (We've measured from Edward Leedskalnin to Antichrist or 14 Presidencies in the USA)

1. First Resurrection of Antichrist = "25 Years from Buddha's Measurement" (According to Nostradamus, epistle to Henry II)
2. Second Resurrection of Antichrist Resolution of INRI (Inc*Rape*Mur) = "Length of Pisces to the Activation of the Constellation's Belt paralleling its creation when Nibiru is excited, in Constellation Leo, about 2520 Years for 2.5 in Constellation Leo, as the marker of excitation)

(The Punishment is Death for all Asian Countries outside of China as we've discussed, kill as much as possible for 33 Days ... ... ... ... the reward is the displacement of euthanasia for one of Genetic Dan's Genetic Lines, with India in view, as we've discussed ... ... ... ... Kill as much as possible ... ... ... ... the best I can do right now, is hope, God decides to do nothing for 33 days based on the continuous mass murder I am experiencing in terms of lethal force the ethnic population uses against me in connection to the usa, perhaps ending in a murder/suicide for all 50 states during this period or right near the conclusion of the 33 days, paralleling Jonah we've discussed, euthanasia to babylon/ninevah. We will continue to see what is necessary, right now, I want these people motivated to kill, so I won't do anything to break their spirit, you need to be faithful and prepared to do what is necessary as we've discussed, we can do this discretely like 9/11/2001, or publicly like vietnam)
edit on 31-3-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Jupiter entered Virgo on August 27, 2016 watchfortheday.org... and will remain 400 days.

That means, the birth of the manchild may happen ANY DAY now, not waiting Sept 23.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

so, for my bet, on Sep 9th I will scour the 'news' for a suddenly famous person to get praised as a world-changing peace-maker, not in politics but having a type of Noble heritage or family tree ... having a small party or cadre of followers that 'gets-thing-done' 

I will be watching this date too. I'm thinking there's something to this September 9th. day, the actual birthday of Jupiter the King planet.

Doesn't the antichrist always copy the Original? No one would be looking at the 9th because the sheep are all focused on the 23rd. They'll miss it.
edit on 20-8-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
Jupiter entered Virgo on August 27, 2016 watchfortheday.org... and will remain 400 days.

That means, the birth of the manchild may happen ANY DAY now, not waiting Sept 23.

You're wrong. The Man child, is already born. If I'm correct, Jesus Christ is the man child.... That prophecy, has already been fulfilled, 2018 years ago, and again in 1994. THIS IS FACT.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
Let remember what the Revelation 12 says After the birth of the manchild: it is raptured ("raptus est" in Latin) to God...Some analysts, Churck Missler in that number, suggest the rapture of the manchild could symbolize our own rapture, or at least a partial rapture of the Church.

Follows the war in heaven that would continue more than a blink of an eye, if we count for the trillions of discovered stars...

Only after its end, follows the casting down the dragon to earth,
persecution of the woman in the desert,
WAR with the rest of her offspring (that will be powerful enough to withstand the dragon for some time),

and only THEN comes the rising of the beast from the sea.

Those are sequence of events that may take many more than 7 years, and only the final reign of the beast is said to be 3.5 years. I don't imagine how the above, especially the war in heaven will be accomplished so fast. I have threads about that.

Here I just want to make the point, the unique constellation-planetary alignment only for a second time in 6,000 years or after Eden garden (according to numerous astrologists online) may also signal the timing of our own rapture before the planetary cleansing.

Question, how many drugs do you smoke? And another thing, Nowhere in Revelation, does it say that what John saw, was going to take place in any chronological order. I mean yes it would make sense that it would, but just giving you the idea don't be surprise if it doesn't. Just s you're aware of both possibilities.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Gaussq

Full stop on FIRST Resurrection.

By the Grace of God - that's already happened.

And - you can be assured if you set a date? He'll not be coming back on that day.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
why Jesus cannot be the manchild of Revelation.

edit on 22-3-2018 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join