It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sep 23, 2017 – First Resurrection Is Calculated Among The Stars And Planets?....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
in respect to the Great Sign.... Virgo, Sun-Moon/12 Stars...& Jupiter being birthed

I think that the date 23 September 2017 is a Fabricated date which is 1,260 days after the 4 blood-Moon Tetrad

the actual date when Jupiter exits Virgo after 42 weeks... is 9 Sept 2017 according to Astronomical Observations
see, the 1,260 day figure has the woo-woo of Revelation Prophecy And the mystical woo-woo of being the Eve of a Hebrew Feast... so the date 23 Sept 2017 is being promoted as the fateful date

myself... I am thinking along the same theme as you... that the exit-of-Jupiter-from -Virgo ('birth' of a king) might just be the occult appearance of the future Anti-Christ on the world stage............
But... It might be still another 3 1/2 years until this occult Leader, both receives a mortal head wound and supernaturally recovers...making the Leader famous & worshiped & Known-to-the-Elect as the Anti-Christ personified

so, for my bet, on Sep 9th I will scour the 'news' for a suddenly famous person to get praised as a world-changing peace-maker, not in politics but having a type of Noble heritage or family tree ... having a small party or cadre of followers that 'gets-thing-done'

I think the Rev 12 prophecy that recreates, in a way, the trials of the Jesus story...is really about the 'pretend christ' -or- antichrist at the end of this Age

related (from 2013) : ______beforeitsnews/prophecy/2013/06/2017-and-the-woman-clothed-with-the-sun-2449702.html

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Looking at the stars in Revelation 12, they do not look anymore as "fallen bishops and cardinals" as used to believed...They look pretty real stars worlds may be with ET life. With the discovery of yet another system of planets yesterday, overal fit for existence of life under some form, we have to reread Revelation 12, Ezekiel 1 etc. Psalms etc

Amos 5: 8 ESV
He who made the Pleiades and Orion,
and turns deep darkness into the morning
and darkens the day into night,

Psalm 147:4

He determines the number of the stars; he gives to all of them their names.

Psalm 8:3
When I look at your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place,

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

was juuuuust thinking of those lyrics as i read the post you responded to hah!

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: prevenge
a reply to: intrptr

was juuuuust thinking of those lyrics as i read the post you responded to hah!

Connections, love it.

Happens to me all the time. Prescience is a valuable currency.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   
So so I'm watching the awesome new movie PASSENGERS with Chris Pratt and Jennifer Lawrence...
And (spoilers).....

When she needs to "resurrect" him...
She needs to remember the code number and screams it....

.. And wait for it....

23-17!!

Thanks Hollywood for the billionth heads up for Sept 23rd 2017!

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: prevenge
Also at the end of the show the colony, season s02e07 they tell the countdown time the aliens are planning for their extinction....
2 yrs 3 months and 9 days
23rd of September

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: prevenge
Don't tell me NOBODY else sees this

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join