It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More pics from Iraq..(not graphic)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The title of the thead is: More pics from Iraq..(not graphic)

thats right not graphic.... read before you post

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by abd101
another side of the war in iraq
we must be more reality

[edit on 9-2-2005 by abd101]

Ok abd101

The picture says a hell of a lot, but you posted it in this thread that I started. It does not belong here among the other images which are trying to show the way of life of not just the troops , but the civilians as well.

How about you start a post titled "graphic images"?

Don't post images that are graphic in this thread which if you care to look is titled " More pics from Iraq..(not graphic)" Not graphic, as in NO BLOOD, GORE, DEAD BODIES, SEVERED LIMBS!

What the hell is wrong with these people? I thought i had this problem sorted with using U2U. Obviously not.

Mods, please can you delete the image. Its not right having that image under a title saying "not graphic"

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Would any of you care to post pictures from Iraq, pre US involvement... you know, pictures of when Saddam was in power over there... ??

anyone.... anyone...

Didn't think so...

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
More pics from Iraq..(not graphic)

Please keep in mind the title of this thread, Graphic pics posted in this thread will be removed,

Asala,

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Would any of you care to post pictures from Iraq, pre US involvement... you know, pictures of when Saddam was in power over there... ??

anyone.... anyone...

Didn't think so...

I would have no problem in doing that. But it would be under a different title though. Presuming straight away that we wont post what you ask is wrong. Why don't you start a thread instead of waiting for others to do it?
Scared of the repercussions?

What is it with you people? why the hell do want to see GORE?
I could give you plenty of links if thats all you want to see.

How about some positive comments on the above pictures i posted, instead of negative responses?
Most people have appreciated what i posted and passed their sentiments for my son who managed to take most of these.

[edit on 03/12/04 by Bikereddie]

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I don't feel the need to start a thread posting pics from Saddam's Iraq...

I know that our guys are over there because the Iraqi people want us there and need us there.

We're doing a good thing there.

I just wish that no one had to die to get it done...

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
I don't feel the need to start a thread posting pics from Saddam's Iraq...

I know that our guys are over there because the Iraqi people want us there and need us there.

We're doing a good thing there.

I just wish that no one had to die to get it done...

So why ask for me to show pics from Saddams regime?
Can you not see what i am trying to portray here?

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Right I'm just going to give my opinion, not aimed at anyone.....

I believe the point of this thread is to show the good work that our troops are doing, not the blood shed or fighting that fills our media but the hardwork and determination that all our troops show in such a hostile enviroment.

It doesn't matter whether you support the war or not, you owe it to our troops to support them.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Way to go UK Wizard

Lets see what the objectors have to say about that eh?

Jeeeeeeeeeez , inocent pics have caused all this

This is the original thread i started with some pics. Never thought it would cause this much bother among the minority.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit to add link

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
A solider carrying a hurt Iraqi Girl:

(i know there is blood because she is hurt, but it shows that US soliders aren't evil mindless killers as the media makes them out to be...they carry wounded children when the children can't walk themselves)

UK Troops in Basra, with free Iraqis

Happy Iraqi Children with a US soldier

[edit on 9-2-2005 by UK Wizard]

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
excellent pics

they speak loads.

maybe that will keep the knockers quiet for a bit?

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I really wish I had saved them, but a friend of mine recently returned form Iraq, and was showing me pictures he took while there. I have go to say the kids there are the smiliest I've ever seen. One of the things he's talked about most is how happy the kids are and how whenever he would go out on patrol they'd mob the soldiers for soccer balls and what not. I think it's really amazing to see so many who have had nothing smiling like they have everything... it seems rare to me.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DamnableSara
I really wish I had saved them, but a friend of mine recently returned form Iraq, and was showing me pictures he took while there. I have go to say the kids there are the smiliest I've ever seen. One of the things he's talked about most is how happy the kids are and how whenever he would go out on patrol they'd mob the soldiers for soccer balls and what not. I think it's really amazing to see so many who have had nothing smiling like they have everything... it seems rare to me.

My sentiments exactly. Glad you appreciate the pics and can see them for what they are.

Wish you could post your pics. Any chance of you maybe getting hold of them again?

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bikereddie

My sentiments exactly. Glad you appreciate the pics and can see them for what they are.

Wish you could post your pics. Any chance of you maybe getting hold of them again?

Yeah, I can ask him for them again, he doesn't leave again until the end of the month... he's got some really nice ones of the smilie children. If I can get them I'll post them

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DamnableSara

Yeah, I can ask him for them again, he doesn't leave again until the end of the month... he's got some really nice ones of the smilie children. If I can get them I'll post them

Hope ya can get hold of them again.
Can you also find out what unit he his serving with?, and where abouts he was based?

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 07:40 AM
link   
A few nice pics i found, i cant see all the pictures in the thread so if im duplicating i appologise.

img4.imagevenue.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

A more common sight than the media would have us believe.

[edit on 13-2-2005 by Janus]

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Good pics

recognise the last pic.. The guy is from the Royal Fusseliers.

Makes ya think that what we see in the media is just pre meditated stuff to make the world think that the troops have no heart or feelings.

Keep up with the posting of pics

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Hope ya can get hold of them again.
Can you also find out what unit he his serving with?, and where abouts he was based?

He survived Fallujah and then spent his last month or so at Abu Ghraib. Not sure where he was before that. I don't remember what unit he's in, just that he's a marine in the 2nd division, lol, which doesn't help much does it? Still trying to get those pictures.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
keep at him till ya get those pics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join