It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran threatens to fire 'roaring missiles' at 'enemies' after Donald Trump Twitter spat

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Iran is part of the 7 nation ME countries the US is through a COVERT OPERATION determined to destabilize:

IRAQ...LIBYA...SOMOLIA...YEMEN...SYRIA...SUDAN...IRAN

All these countries have either been ruined, made a failed state or broken up like the Sudan.

EXCEPT IRAN!

Iran is next on the list. Trump has been hired to lead this

Bush did Iraq, Obama did Libya and Syria and Trump will try to do Iran. That probably will lead to a terrible world war.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Nothing will happen that truly matters.

We're not going to attack Iran. Doing so would lead to war with them and Russia, and I imagine China would join in and... no. It won't happen. Maybe more strict sanctions or something but nothing physical.

Israel will not do anything to Iran. It's laughable to say they will. First off if they tried Iran would swat them down fast unless Israel went nuclear as an opening offensive salvo which is way beyond acceptable to every rational nation on the planet. If Israel does anything it will be to further complain to the US that we need to do something.

People getting worked up about this, ask yourselves, how long has Iran been just about ready to attack? My whole life at least... yet they haven't.

Nothing to fear here but fear itself.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Also don't forget Trump's threat to next time take the oil.

That's why Trump threatened to " take the oil" next time. He said next time they'll take the oil.

Why do you think he appointed the head of Exxon to be Secretary of State.

Are people blind or what...the writing is on the wall. I have predicted numerous times even before Trump was elected that if he won he would go after IRAN.

And its clearly happening. That's why Trump was allowed to win the race.

We are in very dire shape people. GET READY!

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

To be fair, he said he'd take the oil from Iraq & ISIS areas (presumably in Iraq and Syria, not the other ISIS areas globally). But I don't see any realistic way we'll invade and occupy Iran long enough to take their oil. At its peak, we had something like 250,000 troops and more than 100,000 contractors in Iraq. But Iran is roughly 4 times as large, has more than twice as many people, and has far better technology and infrastructure than Iraq did.

edit on 4-2-2017 by enlightenedservant because: typo. "had" not "have" in 3rd sentence

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

So the IRAN leadership could promise us "Mother of all Battles", and MEAN IT...unlike Saddam Hussein. When Saddam said his ELITE Revolutionary Guard would smote Americans, the MSM pooped their pants.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
OP title "Iran threatens to fire 'roaring missiles' at 'enemies' "

Well, Iran has been doing so via their support for rocket attacks against Israel.

The worry will be is if Iran decides to restart their nuclear programme. There is zero tolerance in the West for Iran to get anywhere near to a nuke. Not only because of Iran’s propensity to fund terrorism, but also because the country is hateful of the West.
edit on 4/2/2017 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Exactly. Remember that before we invaded them, Iraq was decimated by roughly a decade of brutal sanctions which crippled its economy. The "Oil for Food" program was set up to alleviate some of the suffering in Iraq that had caused hundreds of thousands of kids to starve to death.

Iran on the other hand, has simply become stronger after our sanctions. Their defense industry alone is virtually self reliant, so we wouldn't be facing a crippled shell of an army like we did in Iraq. Plus their terrain is vastly different, which would complicate it even more.

Of course, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and Israel would love it if we invaded them. But I suspect the Shiite majority in Iraq and other Shiite groups like Hezbollah would team up with Iran. On the other hand, I suspect most citizens here & in our allied countries won't be as eager to sign up to fight Trump's war in Iran as they were in Iraq & Afghanistan.

edit on 4-2-2017 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I agree the statement could relate strictly to Iraq but with the ignorant Trump, he may think it’s easy to take Iran’s oil.

Nevertheless ALL the signs clearly point to a deliberate effort to first bait Iran and start the initial noise of war.

Of course, the false flag will likely happen soon.

Anyway, the very talk of this barbarian taking oil from another country is enough to disqualify him of being president.

But the American people or those that voted for him are barbaric as he is.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

I agree the statement could relate strictly to Iraq but with the ignorant Trump, he may think it’s easy to take Iran’s oil.

Nevertheless ALL the signs clearly point to a deliberate effort to first bait Iran and start the initial noise of war.

Of course, the false flag will likely happen soon.

Anyway, the very talk of this barbarian taking oil from another country is enough to disqualify him of being president.

But the American people or those that voted for him are barbaric as he is.

No one needs there oil be easier just to destroy there wells then try to occupy a country and you get the same results prices increase US makes more money. But reality if Iran would stop threatening there neighbors and breaking UN agreements on ballistic missiles. Dont think Iran is guiltless in a conflict they are heading for it full steam ahead no baiting necessary.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I hear this a lot. Most of these would only be considered white in the delusional minds of liberals that are reaching by trying to make a point. Sure, there are a few Iranians with white appearances. Why? Because Iran used to be an Aryan nation.

And no, you're wrong. Races are real. People that deny this deny what is right in front of their eyes. It amounts to claiming that the blue sky is red.

Taxonomically you may have a point, subspecies may be a more apt description. To think that our differences would be entirely confined to our skin colour though is just logically inconsistent, the only reason a person would believe in this is because they have been conditioned to think in this way. From adrenaline levels to muscle types we are distinct in a hundred different ways. This is the only logical consequence of evolution. Though, science never stopped liberals from believing in their fantasies(gender, relativism, race-denial, solipsism). Making us all out to be exactly the same out of some misguided sense of equality.

Instead we should celebrate our differences. We are different and that is ok. It doesn't stop us from being equal as far as rights are concerned.

I'm afraid we're being off-topic though so we'll have to pick this up some other time. I've had my say and don't worry, I've already heard all the politically expedient rationalisations on offer. They didn't convince me then and they won't convince me in the future. I'm sure you feel the same way about my views.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadMoonJester

I hear this a lot. Most of these would only be considered white in the delusional minds of liberals that are reaching by trying to make a point. Sure, there are a few Iranians with white appearances. Why? Because Iran used to be an Aryan nation.

And no, you're wrong. Races are real. People that deny this deny what is right in front of their eyes. It amounts to claiming that the blue sky is red.

Taxonomically you may have a point, subspecies may be a more apt description. To think that our differences would be entirely confined to our skin colour though is just logically inconsistent, the only reason a person would believe in this is because they have been conditioned to think in this way. From adrenaline levels to muscle types we are distinct in a hundred different ways. This is the only logical consequence of evolution. Though, science never stopped liberals from believing in their fantasies(gender, relativism, race-denial, solipsism). Making us all out to be exactly the same out of some misguided sense of equality.

Instead we should celebrate our differences. We are different and that is ok. It doesn't stop us from being equal as far as rights are concerned.

I'm afraid we're being off-topic though so we'll have to pick this up some other time. I've had my say and don't worry, I've already heard all the politically expedient rationalisations on offer. They didn't convince me then and they won't convince me in the future. I'm sure you feel the same way about my views.

Science and technology disagree with you. The differences you site are ETHNIC DIFFERENCES due to THEIR LOCATION AND LIFESTYLES. In short localized evolution does not make a seperate race. Look it up "race" is a created concept to explain a different appeareance by scientist and clergy and governments to keep the people apart. DArwin and Older scientist who did not know better started this mess. As Stated before the only "race" is The human one. the sooner people stop being cavemen dragging their knuckles the sooner this "race" issue dies.

Different "races" would b e unable to breed with another reliably to the degree we humans do.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: odzeandennz

I added a link above reflecting its not just anti shipping missiles along the gulf coast. Rocket torpedoes and mines. Iran is well stocked with both. Plus small attack boats...

Politicalforum

Irans "sunburns" are countered with SEAram now(as well as alot of skimmers) also CIWS can also shoot those too these days.Rocket torpedoes have 2 mile range and are DUMB FIRE.
MInes are easily countered by sinking the layers and afterwards by seals and or using depth charges.
The HYpersonic missile requires in flight telemetry and dont you know the GPS will be off limits to them in a war.

In no way am I saying the Navy wont take LOsses(if they are stupid enough to go in before clearing the way) but its highly unlikely seeing as how we can hit them beyond their farthest missiles range.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

The gulf is a pond, one way in and out. Ships are bobbing corks. Modern warfare on the sea is completely changed from days of carrier strike forces during WWII.

Surrounding islands, isolating and pounding them to submission.

Now the gulf IS the island.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

The gulf is a pond, one way in and out. Ships are bobbing corks. Modern warfare on the sea is completely changed from days of carrier strike forces during WWII.

I know how the gulf is. THAts why you clear it before you sail IN. We can hit them outside of the gulf.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

The u.s. will do what the u.s. has always done, send in the CIA to assassinate or overthrow.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

I know how the gulf is. THAts why you clear it before you sail IN. We can hit them outside of the gulf.

Dude, the US and French carrier fleets are already bottled up in there. Sink one super tanker in the straits and block the channel. Sow it with mines, unleash the 'roaring missiles'...

Shooting fish in a barrel.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Well, covertly bring out the triangles.

I've read stories of triangles melting buses in Iraq. No reason why they couldn't do that again.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Iran has a Turkic Alevi population of 45 million, if America attacks than Turkey will have to get involved

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
You also have Azerbaijan people

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Technology disagrees with me? Really? I didn't know technology had opinions. And no, you're still wrong. How about you research Boasian anthropology and the political impetus behind it? It's promotion was politically motivated and it still is to this very day. It's just another facet of cultural Marxism, just more bullsh*t relativism for the plebs. Promoted by the very same people that promoted Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi and his plan for a mongrel Europe - the plan that was conceived decades ago that they are now in the process of fulfilling[1]. Yeah, very credible people. Could you see now how all of these things relate?

Pfft, people could be brainwashed into believing anything, just repeat the same message enough times. It doesn't matter if it flies in the face of what is readily apparent to anyone with eyes to see. People will believe the most ridiculous things. That demonstrable differences - facts - are in reality just social constructs. If you believe in this garbage your judgment is worth less than #.

And apparently you have reading comprehension issues as I specifically mentioned the issue of taxonomy. Just because race is not a fitting classification does not mean that race is a social construct, that idea is about as grounded in reality as the rest of modern liberalism - which is a wholly politically expedient social construct by the way. This is a false dilemma.

Furthermore you don't seem to have an understanding of what ethnicity actually means. It has nothing at all to do with genetics. You must be pretty clueless if you think that location and lifestyle would change adrenaline levels and muscle type. One of the most ridiculous claims I have heard on this site.

No, this issue will only die once we acknowledge reality. It certainly won't die by censoring reality, that will only postpone the realization of its reality. Ask Chinese and Russian scientists, they haven't been poisoned by the same cultural climate and ideology that has a stranglehold on the West. And really, they're the only ones pursuing race in science. Why? Not because there's no merit to it - if that was the case they wouldn't pursue a dead end. No, it's because doing so in the West is tantamount to career suicide.

And you're still not suspicious about this whole thing? Why don't you try on a holistic perspective because it all relates.

1: en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join