It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran threatens to fire 'roaring missiles' at 'enemies' after Donald Trump Twitter spat

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Some of you guys are giving Iran to much military credit..... most of Iranian missile systems, radars, command and control centers are home-made. Iran's missiles looked like something that any DIY youtuber could build and launch.

Also... Trump sounding tough on Iran is the wrong move, as they are no threat to the US or causing any wars. Plus the sanctions sound like a continuation of the Obama administration, what's up with that?.... unless Trump is looking for some street cred...

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
The Iranians seen weakness in Obama's administration, and exploited it brilliantly. They are testing their new boundaries with Trump's administration.

There really isn't much more than that going on here. Unless they go too far.

Unlikely, but they might this time.

imo

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

I have to agree with your post. The Obama administration was nothing but finger wagging, easily fooled with a fake smile and a promise whole holding a crossed finger.

I too feel that the Iranians are testing this new administration. I believe it will lead to different approaches and measures from Iran.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion
a reply to: gortex
Consider the following:

Trump tells Ukrainian politician he won't lift Russia sanctions

says who? a delusional girl that was talking about nuking the eastern ukraine?

if he said that, he's as insane as all the other warmongers and # is bound to hit the fan. i would wait until he says it openly though, and i wouldn't believe a single word coming from ukrainian politicians - they were caught lying over and over again just to start conflict between the west and russia. honestly, Trump should leave ukraine alone - they've got what they deserve.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
So Trump triggered Iran with some tweets.

hahahahahahaha

Iranian snowflakes get hurt feefee's.

hahahahahahahahaha

"Small minds small pleasures"

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Surely you haven't already forgotten the damage that tribesmen, suicide bombers, & simple IEDs did to our troops in Iraq & Afghanistan, have you? I can't speak for anyone else here, but my posts about Iran's military equipment were in regards to an invasion and occupation of Iran, since I thought the context was Trump trying to take Iran's oil. We'd have to occupy them in order for us to take their oil, which would be much harder to do than it was in Iraq (because of their greater size, population, terrain, and equipment).

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion
This administration is not going to show weakness .
Who has watched Steve Bannons 'In the Face of Evil: Reagan's War in Word and Deed'??
It's a look inside his mind, and he now has Trumps confidence.
The Beast is now Islam, and it is going to be dealt with.

edit on 5-2-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I realise America is the home of Rambo and all and war for some is treated as this kind of bizarre entertainment where morbidly obese idiots crack open a 6 pack and and cheer on the fireworks but the reality is if Iraq and Afghanistan were difficult Iran will be an absolute nightmare.

It has hardware from Mcdonell Douglas, Northrup Grumman and Lockheed, a technologically advanced air force, a navy, a missile detection system and stealth drones all developed with your tax dollars, as well as being one of the main contributors to China's weapons revenue.

America as of 2016 had 479,000 active soldiers, Iran has 523,000.

So if you want to run headlong into insanity waving flags for no real discernible reason against a nation that's over 90% Shia and suppresses the radical wahabbism that has spread across other islamic states, that is supported by one of the most militaristic and no f***s given regimes the world has ever seen who happily enslaves its own population and also happens to own most of your debt...as your nipple of a leader sets about alienating his allies...maybe the rest of the world should stand up and tell you no thanks, you can deal with this one on your own.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

In 1991, Iraq had the fifth largest army in the world.
Iran is posturing and breaking it's agreement.
Show no weakness.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Iran has been threatening to do this for years, and even after Iranian Imams claiming the Quran would allow for the use of nuclear weapons. Heck, even though Iranian media outlets have been defending that Iran should have nuclear weapons, we get the left claiming "it doesn't mean they will have them".

Muslim countries necessary access nuclear weapons

There have been several Iranian officials who have said it is imperative for Iran to have a nuclear bomb, including the Fars news agency which is ran by "Iran's revolutionary guards.

www.farsnews.com...

dailycaller.com...

But i guess, "Iran will never have, or use a nuclear bomb" right?... After all, they haven't tried to illicitly obtain nuclear weapons, right?...

Oh wait, nvm...

If we master nuclear technology, we will be transformed into a regional superpower and will dominate 17 Muslim countries in this neighborhood…We have reached a very important stage and we need to pay a price for making Iran powerful.

Major General Moshen Reza’i, 24 March 2006
Secretary General, State Expediency Council
Former Commander, Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps (1981-1997)
And so it is with Iran’s nuclear weapon program. The Islamic Republic of Iran has a nuclear weapon program—indeed, it has had one for decades [1]—and, at the same time, it does not. This article probes the roots of that paradox. It begins by parsing the meaning of the “nuclear weapons program” triad, viz., uranium enrichment and plutonium reprocessing; explosive nuclear device fabrication; and weapon delivery systems.

Schrödinger’ s Nuke: How Iran’s Nuclear Weapons Program Exists – and Doesn’t Exist – at the Same Time

President Obama and his administration signed for the transfer of 116 metric tons of plutonium to Iran. With this they could enrich about 10-11 nuclear weapons.

Obama approved giving Iran 116 metric tons of uranium as a ‘thank you’ gift

But now that once again Iran is threatening to "fire missiles" it's all the fault of President Trump?...

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I'm extremely concerned about this situation.

Iran won't instigate a conflict with either the US or Israel they have more sense than that , as long as Trump keeps his rockets in his pockets they will continue to rattle their sabers in the face of US provocation.
I doubt Trump or his defense staff are stupid enough to take on Iran , that would not make America great.

If you want to be concerned about a situation keep your eyes on China.

China will also not do anything. They do not have the means to bring a war to the U.S and the U.S will not bring troops to china either. So all china will have left is fire a nuke which they will also not do.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: 727Sky

The U.S. and UK both maintain sanctions that were placed in the 90s and some as far back as 1979 Carter administration.
Some were lifted. I remember buying a hugh shipment of Persian rugs that had been held in embargo at JFK for four years. In 2000 I bought 650 rugs for $200.00 each. If you don't know these rugs they usually range in price from $600.00 for 5x7 and upward of $4000.00 for 9x12. But because these were already here and the original buyer had abandoned the shipment back in 96 when the embargo was placed I got the deal of a lifetime. I paid the customs fees and taxes and the shipping fees to get the rugs to Virginia.
Anyway I digress.....not all the sanctions that were placed since Carter was president have been lifted. Iran wants this to happen.

^Just imagine the outrage from the left here if trump had made that deal of of the back of this poor poor muslim's misfortune without donating the earnings back to him.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

So Iran is going to throw a hissy fit spurred by a tweet in twit world.

Says more about them than the president you are trying to blame it all on.

Iran needs to grow up.. and be accountable for their choices and actions!

It is indeed quite ridiculous to see them throw a tantrum like that. You would almost think they are looking for a excuse to escalate things.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: DBCowboy
So Trump triggered Iran with some tweets.

hahahahahahaha

Iranian snowflakes get hurt feefee's.

hahahahahahahahaha

"Small minds small pleasures"

Pathetic isn't it. Grown men writing things like that about global politics.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

It is indeed quite ridiculous to see them throw a tantrum like that. You would almost think they are looking for a excuse to escalate things.

General Mattis just said that IRAN is the biggest sponsor of terrorism on the planet. Sounds like that country is target #1 for the U.S..

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: everyone

General Mattis just said that IRAN is the biggest sponsor of terrorism on the planet. Sounds like that country is target #1 for the U.S..

I can see that happening.
Israel would like to see that happen.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Cool, bomb their ICBM sights immediately. No more fake red lines please. If they don't want to stop ICBMissile testing, then we need to make them stop.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Wasn't IRAN part of the elite's agenda? I am not surprised that the elite's plan is still underway.

Things like this make me believe in fate.

There is no escape from that fate when you are stuck within the Hegelian Dialect.

The only real escape is to stand outside of it, not within it where possibilities increases where one will be crushed by it's wheel. The only way for people to survive is to break the wheel once and for all. But can the right and left unite forces while seeing this truth? The left are blinded by their triggering s and non-logic. The Right are blinded by their love on Trump who is probably himself an Alpha Illuminati Jesuit. (Despite what people say.)

Iran,Russia, China, United Nations, Korea, America, are all also part of the same wheel. This one’s on top and that one’s on top and on and on it spins, crushing those with innocence on the ground. We need to break that wheel before the wheel kills us all. We the people have that power. True love and morality plus common sense can unite us.

The question is, is it too late?

Sadly as a Christian, I am going with Prophecy since after all, the apocalypse and the revelations are here and now. I suggest you all open your King James Bibles and start praying, Because I can hear the Trumpets sounding at this point.
edit on th2017000000Sundayth000000Sun, 05 Feb 2017 05:02:52 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 05 Feb 2017 05:02:52 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Weakness is escalating a situation unnecessarily with an almost tourettes like measure of disregard for diplomacy with somebody that has never tangibly harmed you in any way, yet has all the capability to fight back in a way you're not able to predict. You will likely win a war with Iran yes, but your losses will be huge.

Iran is a horrible regime, I would not like to live there at all but the fact remains 2 weeks in this idiot with the legoman hands is proving to be not very non interventionist at all. Even Bush didn't start swinging his little willy at the world this soon.

Christ America; you were handed 2 carefully selected corporatist candidates committed to militarism, micromanaged directly from the bowels of Madison Avenue and presented with all the vapid plasticity of those reality TV shows you love to brainlessly digest so much. They even blatantly recycled the hope and change pitch to target the right and you bought the "no, not me I'm different" BS. I get it, Hitlery actually was that bad of a prospect but you didn't need to manically champion the alternative to such a degree.

What you actually did in your rabid fanboyism as a nation was provide all the political capital required to ensure your assets and the value of your labour depreciate at a vastly accelerated rate while your children go off to die in another pointless war in quite possibly the biggest acquiescence of personal power in favour of the state in recent history, and you handed it to them on a plate with wide eyed childlike enthusiasm. The Trump administration is going to take that political capital, milk it and run with it in a way Hillary could have never got away with while you collectively cheer from the sidelines. By the time you realise how badly you've been duped it will be too late.

Trump didn't change the game, he is part of the game...the game where the house wins by running all sides and keeps you playing as they stripmine, syphon off and squeeze the dregs from what remains of your dwindling economy and bomb nations of people who just want to be left alone into oblivion for a profit that you will never enjoy the spoils of.

To see people here gleefully rubbing their hands together at the prospect of unleashing death and chaos upon people just like you, with lives just like you with all the inane bravado of a friggin John Wayne movie is stupefyingly grotesque. I thought we'd evolved past that. Yeah let em die, they're mooslams and hate America who cares if they have their own dreams of being free from the tyranny of their leaders; we'll just rain death on them all and wave flags, same goes for anybody else we don't like. Go Trump!

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I don't understand the Trumpage when it's clearly in context of trigger happy Saudis with new toys and rather regional - Syrian Shia/Sunni/ situation.

I think he should add Putin to his Skype instead of tweeting.
edit on 5/2/2017 by PapagiorgioCZ because: filled out

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join