It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran threatens to fire 'roaring missiles' at 'enemies' after Donald Trump Twitter spat

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   
There is no story yet, but the source is legitimate.

Iran threatens to fire 'roaring missiles' at 'enemies' after Donald Trump Twitter spat

My guess is that Iran is taking this position because Russia will support them.

Russian-Iranian Cooperation to Bring Peace, Stability to Middle East – Iran's FM

It just may be that Trump caused this entire crisis himself. Consider the following.

Iran To Ditch The Dollar In Wake Of Trump's 'Muslim Ban'

I don't believe that the ballistic missile test suddenly happened out of the blue. What have we got?

1. Trump's immigration ban

2. The Iranian government has vowed to stop issuing visas to US citizens

3. The Iranian government stopped using the US dollar in its official statements

4. Iran's recent ballistic missile test

5. Iran says it will not bow to pressure after ballistic missile test

6. Iran threatens to fire 'roaring missiles' at 'enemies' after Donald Trump Twitter spat

This is a very serious escalation, and it's already beyond saber-ratting. The next few days should be interesting.

Iran was gearing up to fight the United States well before Trump won the election.

Iran: We Can Mobilize Nine Million Fighters Against U.S.

I'm wondering if it's not fate for the United States to end up in a war with Iran one way or another.

Hillary Clinton said it was definitely going to happen if she were POTUS (see the video below). Now it looks like it will happen either way. Things like this make me believe in fate.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 4-2-2017 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   
That sound you can hear is the sound of Israeli Fast Jets and Main Battle Tanks warming their engines. The Israelis will not stand for this level of threat from a nation that has openly declared their antipathy towards them, and I don't blame them.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

You just know it's going to happen at some point. I remember Kissinger on the radio like a year ago saying it's inevitable that something will kick off at some point between the USA and Iran. The Iranians must be mad to threaten the USA, this won't end well.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

BBC just reported the Iranian threat. It's just a matter of time.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   

I'm extremely concerned about this situation.

Iran won't instigate a conflict with either the US or Israel they have more sense than that , as long as Trump keeps his rockets in his pockets they will continue to rattle their sabers in the face of US provocation.
I doubt Trump or his defense staff are stupid enough to take on Iran , that would not make America great.

If you want to be concerned about a situation keep your eyes on China.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I think we've shown admirable restraint when their little speed boats come running up on our ships in an obviously aggressive move. That we haven't blown them out of the water is a miracle.
That should stop.
The next boat that comes rushing up like a little yappy dog, needs to get a few .20s amidships.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
USS Cole is enroute to Yemen and Trump reinstates sanctions upon Iran. youtu.be...

Sounds like the war drums are starting their monotonous beat..

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The Iranian government might shy away from the conflict but the Revolutionary Guard appear to be a law to themselves. It only takes one daft act against a US target and USA/Israel get their chance to take out yet another state. Powers behind the scenes will be itching to take out Iran in one way or another. Russia can be bought off by throwing it a bit more of eastern Europe. Iran is like the last profiterole at a dinner party with a table of seated yet unsatisfied hungry revellers.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   

I agree that Iran would only attack the United States if they were completely insane. However, you're not including the recently formed "Russian-Iranian Cooperation" in your analysis.

Here's another theory...

Consider the following:

Trump tells Ukrainian politician he won't lift Russia sanctions

What if Russia decided that since there's no hope of the United States' sanctions ending, it's time to take on the United Sates now. They may have decided that a war with the U.S. is inevitable. Since the sanctions are making them weaker and weaker financially, they may have decided that they can no longer wait for what they feel like is an inevitable war with the U.S. If they wait any longer, they'll lose any hope of ever being able to win because they'll be too weak financially. What if that's the case?

I'm sticking by my belief that Iran never would have made this threat without Russia's backing.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I'm extremely concerned about this situation.

Iran won't instigate a conflict with either the US or Israel they have more sense than that , as long as Trump keeps his rockets in his pockets they will continue to rattle their sabers in the face of US provocation.
I doubt Trump or his defense staff are stupid enough to take on Iran , that would not make America great.

If you want to be concerned about a situation keep your eyes on China.

What you say about Iran/US is correct but the Israelis have acted alone in the past in the face of this type of threat, so it is not out of the question to think they might do so again. Israel has not sought to build consensus for military action in the past from the US or the UN.

As far as Israel is concerned an emery state has threatened missile launches. Iran is engaged in a nuclear power programme of exactly the same type that allowed Israel to acquire its Nuclear weapon capability. So yes, that is hypocritical of them, but that factor historically, has not been the sort of thing that would prevent them from taking pre-emptive action.
edit on 4-2-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

I think we've shown admirable restraint when their little speed boats come running up on our ships in an obviously aggressive move. That we haven't blown them out of the water is a miracle.
That should stop.
The next boat that comes rushing up like a little yappy dog, needs to get a few .20s amidships.

The fact that Iran hasn't been Iraqified upto now is a miracle beyond belief. Their time will come, so sad for the millions of innocent people in Iran who will end up bearing the brunt for this mega conflict of politics and religion.
edit on 4-2-2017 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Reminds me of toddlers testing the boundaries of the new babysitter.

Or a new teacher in a high school.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Unless Trump and Putin make a deal, Russia pulls back and agrees not to interfere, then splits the oil with the U.S.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

I agree that Iran would only attack the United States if they were completely insane. However, you're not including the recently formed "Russian-Iranian Cooperation" in your analysis.

Unfortunately for the Iranian people Russia will probably pull back at the last moment and receive payment in kind from USA/Israel. The constant here is both Russia and Israel are controlled by exactly the same business interests that behind the scene piss in the same pot.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I wish somebody would fire off some nukes at the US or any of it's allies...
Because then the state of the World and this entire charade would end as Solar Warden is revealed...
The only way to pretend then would be to claim it was aliens that saved the day...
And that wouldn't be a hard sell at all...
There is pretty much zero chance of success for any nuclear exchange on any scale from land sea or air...
Unless of course depopulation is desired...
But even then disease would be used first...
edit on 4-2-2017 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   

I do not want to see boots on the ground or another war in the M.E. , BUT.....I think we're headed that way no matter what. Iran keeps pushing, with aggressive moves by their "navy" and going back on terms of the deal made with Obama.
An attack on one of our ships will not surprise me.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

That should stop.

Maybe "we" Need to stop pushing "our" ships just to the boundary of where international waters and Iranian waters meet in order to provoke a situation where your war hard on occurs.

How would you feel if any nation decided to park their heavy naval vessels "in international waters" of the US? Iran deals with this on a monthly basis.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

Maybe "we" Need to stop pushing "our" ships just to the boundary of where international waters and Iranian waters meet in order to provoke a situation where your war hard on occurs.

What's this "we" thing? The business elites that push for war in Iran certainly don't act in my name nor do I agree with the total destruction of yet another state that let's face will be crushed by the most powerful military dozens of times over the world has ever seen. Not in my name mate. But what do us lot mean in the great plan of things? Absolutely jack.................... The game is out of our hands, the pieces are placed miles apart, the business elites have got Iran in their sights and I honestly don't see any hope for Iran. Their time will come, we were told this for heavens sake. It's a done deal, so sad for the everyday man in the street.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Totally agree, it's just a matter of time. The Iranian regime was listed as part of the Axis of Evil. Too much hardware in too small an area, just a matter of time. BBC just reported the Iranian threat again, looks like the MSM are readying us for something.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Sensationalist article.

Nothing won't happen. The formula is pretty easy to follow and you seem to fall for it.

Move along peeps.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join