It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1.4 million visa applications were rejected by the Canadian government

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

We are not talking about the temporary ban are we? We're talking about this false narrative that liberals are against vetting migrants and refugees.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Canada's going to need a wall....a really really big ol ice wall....

We have a liberal government here, but American liberals are not like us at all....no...not at all. Too much anger, too protesty about everything.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Your post reminded me of Islamic executions when they empty a whole magazine on one person.

Overkill.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Check mate

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Senator Chris Murphy (D-CT), calling for....wait for it...zero vetting.

CITED

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: xuenchen

So they have a vetting system and it apparently works? Good for them.

Yep. They didn't let people in until they were sure they were safe.

Hmm... why is that wrong for the US to do again?

Come on you didn't really expect Swills to actually answer that did you?

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

We are not talking about the temporary ban are we? We're talking about this false narrative that liberals are against vetting migrants and refugees.

Come on, it doesn't matter if the words "vetting/vetted/vet" are in those links or not.
They are hysterical over any type of refugee ban, for any reason.
I am sure you would find plenty of them that would say "we don't care about vetting refugees"

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Yes! We Are!

Let me rehash the conversation for you.

I said

I can cite the vast majority of the main stream media, entertainment industry, academia, and even Trump haters on ATS going berzerk about Trump level of increased vetting including a TEMPORARY ban from war torn areas.

You said

Cite away.

So I did!

Now you have no response, so you move the goal post.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

We have a liberal government here, but American liberals are not like us at all....no...not at all. Too much anger, too protesty about everything.
Don't be too sure about that . Kevin O might just be the trigger needed for the Libtards of the North to respond in like manner to their cousins to the South ...just saying .

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

It should be easy for you then. My ego is not fragile, I can handle being wrong. Prove me wrong.

Well..

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Now you have no response, so you move the goal post.
Be careful ...warning ,warning ,trigger set ... 5 , 4 , 3 , 2...

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Actually, the false narrative is that there's some form of meaningful, stringent vetting that effectively weeds out the problem cases from a population of people who have little to no documentation from their host nations.

If people really knew what we were working with, you'd be terrified by the entire process. It's a joke.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Going berzerk about the temporary ban is not proof of liberals being against vetting. Or are we truly in dystopia where if you disagree with methodology you disagree with an entire thing?

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So, Canada rejected 1.4 million applicants. So what? That number is meaningless to me unless we can find out how many applications the USA rejected, as well as the UK, Australia, etc.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

When you said ego, did you mean an

Early Getaway Operation?
edit on 3-2-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

a reply to: RazorV66

It should be easy for you then. My ego is not fragile, I can handle being wrong. Prove me wrong.

Well..

Well what?
I said that I don't have to prove squat, and then Grambler, the resourceful guy that he is, came up with 20 links proving Kali74 wrong. And Krakatoa posted a video with a Dem Senator saying he is against vetting, to prove him wrong.
Kali74 has his fingers in his ears saying "la la la la la" and has moved on to the next anti-Trump thread.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
This is absolutely appalling. Those fascist, xenophobic, Cis-splaining, misogynistic, islamaphobic pigs. I demand that these maple nazis explain themselves or face dire consequences in the form of Facebook memes and Starbucks protests.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Thank you... one idiot. I stand corrected. The narrative of liberals wanting no vetting is now completely warranted.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

a reply to: Krakatoa

Thank you... one idiot. I stand corrected. The narrative of liberals wanting no vetting is now completely warranted.

Yeah just an elected SENATOR of the Democratic Party. Yeah, one idiot leading the way for more idiots to blindly follow. How BLIND are you, really?

The word lemming comes to mind for me.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join