It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House nixed Holocaust statement naming Jews

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Winstonian

He has demonstrated a severe "dislike" / "hatred" for Trump and like the msm they will continue to throw as much sh*t as they can in hopes something will stick.

I have severe dislike of ignorance, intolerance, corruption and intolerance in government.

Trump as President fits that definition x 1000.

So yep..I will call him and his supporters out on their hypocrisy and corruption at every turn.

I am driven by love of country and don't plan on apologizing for that.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
So...

When are people going to come to terms with the fact that a White Nationalist is in the WH?

Last month Marking Holocaust Remembrance Day, the White House issued a first ever...A Statement that didn't mention the Jewish people specifically as victims of the Holocaust.

Sean Spicer said the media pointing that out was just nitpicking...

Now we see that Trumps team decided to discard the prepared statement in favor of one that did not actually acknowledge the Jewish People as a target of the Holocaust.

A Nod to Holocaust deniers..

The State Department drafted its own statement last month marking International Holocaust Remembrance Day that explicitly included a mention of Jewish victims, according to people familiar with the matter, but President Donald Trump’s White House blocked its release.

The existence of the draft statement adds another dimension to the controversy around the White House’s own statement that was released on Friday and set off a furor because it excluded any mention of Jews. The White House has stood by the statement, defending it as an “inclusive” message that was not intended to marginalize Jewish victims of the Holocaust.

According to three people familiar with the process, the State Department's Office of the Special Envoy on Holocaust Issues prepared its own statement for International Holocaust Remembrance Day that, like previous statements, commemorated Jewish victims.

Instead, the White House’s own statement drew widespread criticism for overlooking the Jews' suffering, and was cheered by neo-Nazi website the Daily Stormer.

www.politico.com...

From the Denier website Daily Stormer

Oh boy oh boy, lads.

This just gets better by the second. It’s like you could have a bar loading from “cucked Jew-ridden dystopia” to “white paradise,” and watch it moving in real time.

This is glorious.

President Trump is not only not mentioning Jews in his Holocaust statement, he is actively making sure they’re not mentioned.

I didn’t even ask for all of this. It’s incredible.

www.dailystormer.com...

Just a sample of the folks Trump is pandering to.

So when are you going to come to terms with the fact that trump will say WHAT HE wants to say and not what you or anyone else tells him?
Do you intend to yell and stomp your feet each time you have an issue on how a statement from the president or the administration is worded?

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Indigo5
So...

When are people going to come to terms with the fact that a White Nationalist is in the WH?

Last month Marking Holocaust Remembrance Day, the White House issued a first ever...A Statement that didn't mention the Jewish people specifically as victims of the Holocaust.

Sean Spicer said the media pointing that out was just nitpicking...

Now we see that Trumps team decided to discard the prepared statement in favor of one that did not actually acknowledge the Jewish People as a target of the Holocaust.

A Nod to Holocaust deniers..

The State Department drafted its own statement last month marking International Holocaust Remembrance Day that explicitly included a mention of Jewish victims, according to people familiar with the matter, but President Donald Trump’s White House blocked its release.

The existence of the draft statement adds another dimension to the controversy around the White House’s own statement that was released on Friday and set off a furor because it excluded any mention of Jews. The White House has stood by the statement, defending it as an “inclusive” message that was not intended to marginalize Jewish victims of the Holocaust.

According to three people familiar with the process, the State Department's Office of the Special Envoy on Holocaust Issues prepared its own statement for International Holocaust Remembrance Day that, like previous statements, commemorated Jewish victims.

Instead, the White House’s own statement drew widespread criticism for overlooking the Jews' suffering, and was cheered by neo-Nazi website the Daily Stormer.

www.politico.com...

From the Denier website Daily Stormer

Oh boy oh boy, lads.

This just gets better by the second. It’s like you could have a bar loading from “cucked Jew-ridden dystopia” to “white paradise,” and watch it moving in real time.

This is glorious.

President Trump is not only not mentioning Jews in his Holocaust statement, he is actively making sure they’re not mentioned.

I didn’t even ask for all of this. It’s incredible.

www.dailystormer.com...

Just a sample of the folks Trump is pandering to.

So when are you going to come to terms with the fact that trump will say WHAT HE wants to say and not what you or anyone else tells him?

I think everyone came to terms with the fact that he had no impulse control and his speeches were word-vomit from the moment he gave his first speech announcing he would run?

Do you intend to yell and stomp your feet each time you have an issue on how a statement from the president or the administration is worded?

I intend to hold the President of The United States accountable for his words and actions..If that bothers you, move to North Korea.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

I think everyone came to terms with the fact that he had no impulse control and his speeches were word-vomit from the moment he gave his first speech announcing he would run?

And he WON.....
Now he gets to make the speeches...
The speeches HE WANTS to make no matter how much you whine about how it is "worded"

I intend to hold the President of The United States accountable for his words and actions..If that bothers you, move to North Korea.

Ok fair enough
What about his speech was illegal? How do you intend to hold him accountable?(because throwing a tantrum is not holding someone accountable)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

from the op

#1 why does this office even exsist? is there an office for special envoy to slavery in the usa issues? is there a special envoy to middle ages holy wars issues?
this is a bs position, and imo a COMPLETE WASTE of taxpayer funds
why would the white house use ANYTHING from that office?

edit on 9/2/2017 by shooterbrody because: smelly spelling

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Because Nazi war criminals are still alive and locating and prosecuting them is of importance. If you want to produce suspects for slavery or the crusades and make your case in court go for it.

They also do -

Holocaust Issues

The Office of the Special Envoy for Holocaust Issues develops and implements U.S. policy with respect to the return of Holocaust-era assets to their rightful owners, compensation for wrongs committed during the Holocaust, and Holocaust remembrance. The Office does this in a manner that complements and supports broader U.S. interests and initiatives in a Europe committed to democracy, pluralism, human rights, and tolerance. The Office seeks to bring a measure of justice and assistance to Holocaust victims and their families and to create an infrastructure to assure that the Holocaust is remembered properly and accurately. This is an important issue in our bilateral relations with countries of central and eastern Europe and with the state of Israel.

Much of the Office's work relates to bringing closure to issues left outstanding during the Cold War. Before 1989, the governments of Russia and its satellites refused to permit research into Holocaust questions or the payment of compensation to Holocaust victims and their heirs. The end of communist governments in eastern Europe made it possible to extend Holocaust programs to those countries.

In addition, the Office has been involved in facilitating negotiations to reach, and in implementing, various agreements on the subject of Holocaust-era claims. Class action suits in the United States in the 1990's set the stage for the negotiation of a settlement agreement with Swiss Banks and executive agreements with Germany, France, and Austria that dealt with claims arising from unpaid Holocaust-era insurance policies, as the use of forced and slave labor, the illegal seizure of private and communal property, and other personal injuries. The Special Envoy is a member of the boards of directors overseeing the French and German payments programs. He maintains close relations with Austrian officials administering the programs negotiated with the Austrian Government. He also serves as an ex-officio member of the Holocaust Memorial Council (the board of directors of the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum).

In addition, the Office of the Special Envoy:

Represents the United States on the Task Force for International Cooperation on Holocaust Education, Remembrance and Research. The U.S. chaired this organization from March 2003 to March 2004.
Urges countries of eastern and central Europe to restitute illegally-confiscated communal and private property to rightful owners.
Encourages the restitution of artworks to rightful owners.
Supports the Special Envoy to Combat and Monitor Anti-Semitism, in coordinating U.S. efforts to combat anti-Semitism in the OSCE countries.
Serves as the U.S. Government observer to the International Commission on Holocaust-Era Insurance Claims.

You probably shouldnt knock something until you understand what it does.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

And he WON.....
Now he gets to make the speeches...
The speeches HE WANTS to make no matter how much you whine about how it is "worded"

Sure..It's your strange idea that he should be immune from being challenged or criticized that I find to be a childish tantrum and ridiculously fascist.

So an idiot is the white-house, doesn't make him immune from scrutiny...

What about his speech was illegal? How do you intend to hold him accountable?(because throwing a tantrum is not holding someone accountable)

By publicly calling him out on racist, ignorant, stupid, dangerous..(ad infinium) words and policies..

Public scrutiny is a pillar of democracy...

Nothing personal...but are you from the USA? Cuz your idea that as long as what he says is "legal" then the people should not be allowed to comment is bizzare...

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Because Nazi war criminals are still alive and locating and prosecuting them is of importance.

To whom?
This office does not serve the american people. This is another globalist bs feel good bureaucrat.

The Office seeks to bring a measure of justice and assistance to Holocaust victims and their families and to create an infrastructure to assure that the Holocaust is remembered properly and accurately

So how long is the usa expected to be the worlds policeman? I realize had the usa not gotten involved the nazis would still be in control of europe but jesus cant you even find the fled war criminals yourselves?
And who decided the usa gets to frame how the holocaust is remembered?

You probably shouldnt knock something until you understand what it does.

So tell me again how this position benefits the taxpayers of the usa? Seems to me it benefits just about everyone but the usa taxpayers.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Sure..It's your strange idea that he should be immune from being challenged or criticized that I find to be a childish tantrum and ridiculously fascist. So an idiot is the white-house, doesn't make him immune from scrutiny...

Nope
I never said that
Criticize away, use the first to its fullest
But when all you are criticizing is how a statement is worded don't expect me to take you or the subject seriously.
lol fascist

In case you haven’t noticed, our president is a fascist. So are his supporters and advisors. If you don’t agree Trump is a fascist, you’re a fascist. If you voted for Trump, for whatever reason, and don’t regret it now, you’re a fascist. If you’re not sure whether Trump is a fascist, and refuse to demonstrate against his fascist administration, you’re a fascist.

thefederalist.com...

Progressives are no doubt thinking of Hitler and Mussolini, but in fact they’re using “fascist” in the way George Orwell described it in “The Politics of the English Language,” merely to signify “something not desirable.”

Your idea of accountability is you "publicly calling him out"?
Awesome
keep it up

Oh please quote where i posted anything about people not being allowed to comment.
I did not post that.
Are you angry that nothing he has said is actually illegal?
Or are you just angry that he can say what he likes?

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

How many holocaust survivors immigrated to the US after the war? How many of them are now US citizens?

The office is a part of the State Department. It helps recover stolen / looted items, among other things. It serves a purpose, regardless of how you feel.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I dont know....how many are there?
time.com...

There are about 100,000 Jews who were in camps, ghettos and in hiding under Nazi occupation who are still alive today, according to the Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany, one of the few international organizations that tracks that type of data. The group, which negotiates with Germany’s government for payments to Holocaust victims and provides social services for survivors, said there were about 500,000 living survivors, including those who fled Nazi Germany, in 2014.

100k jewish survivors
500k total
thats great i am glad that many survived
What is also great is that GERMANY makes payments to those survivors as GERMANY is responsible. Perhaps GERMANY can pay for that office in the state department as well.

Oh and how I feel is just as valid as how you feel. Just because YOU disagree does not make it any less valid.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

the thing is that jews were only one group out of many to be killed or otherwise exploited and abused, the slavs were as much of a victim than the jews were.
edit on 9-2-2017 by namehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Reading is fundamental, a sampling of the list is in two of my posts in this thread. Of course I'm now questioning my decision to post their names as I'm sure their names will be imprudently subjected to racial hatred and bigotry and be called "the other token Jews" before the discussion is over.

burd...I've read your posts....my question is to you....why WOULD the WH leave out the word "jew(s)", when others have not?....
are you aware of what the Nazi regime had in mind?....here's a sample............
quoting the article....

“In completion of the task which was entrusted to you… …[on] January 24, 1939, of solving the Jewish question… …in the most convenient way possible… …I [now] charge you with making all necessary preparations… …for an overall solution of the Jewish question…

I further charge you with submitting to me promptly an overall plan… …for the execution of the intended final solution of the Jewish question.”

On 31 July 1941, Hermann Goering orders Reinhard Heydrich to prepare a plan for the ‘Final Solution to the Jewish Question'.

During the summer of 1941, in breach of Hitler’s agreement with Joseph Stalin, Germany invaded the Soviet Union. Following the German army into battle were the Einsatzgruppen. Local people supported these killing squads, one of the main tasks of which was to kill all Jewish men, women and children in the areas that were being conquered. By December 1941, over 500,000 Soviet Jews had been murdered.

However, for the Nazis leadership, conventional killing methods were insufficient and inefficient.

On 20 January 1942, 15 leading officials of the Nazi state met at a villa in Wannsee, a suburb of Berlin, to discuss the ’Final solution of the Jewish Question’.

The ’Final solution’ was a code name for the murder of all the Jews of Europe. The people present at the conference were to discuss how to make mass murder happen in an organised and methodical way.

more detail can be found here.....
www.theholocaustexplained.org...

apparently that meeting wasn't about exterminating albinos, gypsies, the polish population, the retarded, etc., it was ALL ABOUT Jews.
how do you reconcile this bit of historical fact with what you opine about?

www.theholocaustexplained.org...

edit on 9-2-2017 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Since the holocaust included more than just jewish people why should all others be excluded except jews?

Secondly everyone knows what the holocaust was (or should be hit in the head with a tac hammer if they dont). This is nothing more than the media finding something to bitch about with Trump.
edit on 9-2-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

from the op

Can anyone offer why the white house would trust any document coming out of any department until the new administrations cabinet is in place?

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I am driven by love of country and don't plan on apologizing for that

That sounds nationalistic. Are you a nationalist? I hope you aren't white, that would be really bad.

Logic and common sense thrown right out the window in order to regurgitate state funded propaganda.

You are against intolerance? Why don't you be more tolerant of other people's points of view?
You are against ignorance? Stop acting ignorant and using "white nationalist" as a SLUR.

Your embody everything you say you are against. When was the last time you called someone a Nazi?

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian

I am driven by love of country and don't plan on apologizing for that

That sounds nationalistic. Are you a nationalist? I hope you aren't white, that would be really bad.

I don't think you know what a White Nationalist is?

Logic and common sense thrown right out the window in order to regurgitate state funded propaganda.

Yep...That is Trump's twitter feed alright, more so since he became POTUS.

You are against intolerance?

Depends on what I am being asked to tolerate?
I am intolerant of a great many things, as should we all be.

Why don't you be more tolerant of other people's points of view?

Whose? What is their point of view? I don't tolerate hateful bigotry, racists, pedophiles and a bunch of other sicknesses. Can you be specific?

You are against ignorance? Stop acting ignorant and using "white nationalist" as a SLUR.

If you were honest about having a Latino Wife and child of mixed heritage...People who self-identify as "White Nationalists" would see your wife as THE problem in this country and your child as impure.

White Nationalist = Believe the US was founded on White European culture and should be kept that way. (White Nation) White culture and white people should always dominate all things National..Other races/ethnicities are second class citizens.

White Supremacist = Don't pre-occupy themselves with wanting to excise brown people, but clearly believe that white people are biologically in every way relevant superior to other races.

White Separatists = Don't pre-occupy themselves with superiority, but rather think the White race should stay separate in all relative ways from other races.

Obviously plenty of over-lap, but White Nationalists is the most generalized and affords a big tent that many White Separatists and White Supremacists can feel at home in.

When was the last time you called someone a Nazi?

The Nazi's are mostly dead by now..But Neo-Nazi's are happily kicken...and a whole ton of folks that ascribe to Neo-Nazi propaganda and share it on social media on a regular basis..

When folks champion or flirt with Nazi propaganda, I happily call them on it and there is more cause lately than there was in the past.
edit on 9-2-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-2-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: jimmyx

Since the holocaust included more than just jewish people why should all others be excluded except jews?

Honestly...this was celebrated on Stormfront and other anti-Semite and denier sites...because it is precisely in keeping with their "gateway" rhetoric.

Since the rhetoric of the Holocaust didn't happen is a hard sell...they start with two other lines of denial..(a) The Jewish people lied about how many Jews died, the number wasn't that big...and (B) Lots of other people died in WW2, why don't we discuss them instead..For The WH house to issue a statement on Holocaust Remembrance Day that didn't specifically mention the attempted extermination of the Jewish people and also made the generalized statement about lots of people dying?..It was a not subtle wink to Holocaust Deniers..

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

It was no wink at all to anyone. This is just one more fake bs issue Trump haters will use to attack him.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

No, those definitions you gave ARE NOT what the left currently believes they are. The REAL definition, is that anyone that isn't a regressive leftist is a Nazi White Supramecist Alt Right rapist.

Don't act like you are ONLY calling ACTUAL white racists these terms, because if you were, you would never even get the chance to use the slurs.

Just another "basket of deplorables" term used to rile up the nuts on the left in order to incite violent protests.

And honestly, you are calling a guy whose own daughter converted to orthodox Judaism when she got married an anti-semitic white nationalist?

You are just SOAKING the propaganda like a sponge. Start thinking for yourself.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join