It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM Anti-Trump Protest In Seattle: ‘We Need To Start Killing People’

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Lol....I like the part where she is whining about working 40 hours .....?....wtf! (I stopped there, couldn't listen to it anymore....very childish)

Not sure the standard working week is in the USA...but here in Blighty, 40 hours is a standard week.....our doctors regularly work over 75 hours....a lot of folks work 60 as a average.

Anyway....beside all that....shouldn't we as a whole be united against the capitalist who own most of the worlds wealth......and not being divided?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

This woman would be welcomed at U.C. Berkeley with a red carpet, and an entire P.A. system at her disposal.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   

She should be fired and charged.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   
As one of the threatened...white people...I DEMAND a restraining order placed against this woman stating she is not permitted to be within 500 yards of any individual she has called for violence, theft, etc. against. Those being all white people!

I feel threatened and I'm now in fear for myself, my wife and my children (all white by the way). Therefore, it is the DUTY of the police and the government (spans state lines) to issue this restraining order immediately to protect all of us. If not, and if any of her demands become reality, I would be happy to start or join a class action suit against the police and the government for NOT protecting these threatened individuals.

And finally...with this threat issued publicly against us all, the threatened now have the right to arm ourselves and protect ourselves. Since the threat has already been made, there is no need (as far as I understand most laws) to wait and we are permitted to shoot first, any individual that you feel to be acting to execute this person's...and this group's demands. A death threat has been made...anyone who has been threatened can already be considered "in fear of their life" and act accordingly.

PS: Thanks!

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I love how people need reperations for something that didnt even happen to them.

How about, you are LAZY and want an easy way out of working that involves someone else paying your way?

Always ready to piss and moan, but never ready to work for things. Its frustrating to say the least. More-so when your entire race is blamed for something that happened decades before you were even born.

No comprende.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
All the ppl crying "fascist", where the heck were they when Barack was letting TSA grope us.... Oh ya nowhere
edit on 2-2-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I watched one minute of the video than had to stop over how pathetic and illogical that woman was!

link   
I watched one minute of the video than had to stop over how pathetic and illogical that woman was!

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

40 hours? That's all you are working you self entitled douchebags need to shut the F*#k up already.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

40 hours?

Other than breaks between projects, I'm not sure when my workload has been CLOSE to 40 hours.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

From what i know about you Tom, theyve been pushing you a minimum of 84 hours a week. Im sure 40 hours a week woyld seem like a dream come true to you. But i guess thats the price you pay for being one of the best in the world at what you do.
edit on 4-2-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

We also charge by the job, so you get to kick the engineer as much as you'd like.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join