It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM Anti-Trump Protest In Seattle: ‘We Need To Start Killing People’

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

She spoke like HRC asking sponsors for money.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
you need to reparate black and indigenous people right now

A teacher?!!!

Reparations for slavery?

Doesn't she read history?

Blacks in Africa abducted their fellow blacks and sold them into slavery.

They're not loyal to people of their own race!!

How do you think they're going to keep from abducting white teenage girls in Myrtle Beach, shooting them, and feeding them to alligators as they did with Brittany Drexel.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

Isn't inciting violence a crime? Has this woman been identified?

I want to know who she is so I can start a petition to have her fired since obviously she is not mentally stable enough to be responsible for children.

Good post! I would sign a petition!! Made me nervous at 3:05 where she says "You know what? I am a pre-school teacher and I will fu*##@in radicalize....." can't make out the rest. Is talk like this considered free speech? IMO it shouldn't be when it incites so much hate. Oh, and also, I'm sorry they have to *gasp* work 40 hours a week and juggle classes too? welcome to adulthood! And I too would like to have some homegrown friuts and veggies to eat as well. Am soooo tired of hearing about this so-called "white privilege" I sure don't have any, and neither do most of you I would guess.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

You know, I actually hope there's 10,000 more just like her, complete with bullhorn, just waiting in the wings to announce the same crap over a loud speaker and illustrate what a terrible shame and utter disgusting disgrace the BLM movement has become!

NOTE - This is not intended to imply that black lives don't matter, because they very much do matter, but the BLM movement (proper) calling for stupid S# like this isn't helping their cause! The BLM movement has devolved into just a bunch of racists calling for a racial uprising and inciting rioting. What this woman is spewing is about "money", not "lives" (which are the underpinning foundation of BLM). Maybe they should change the acronym to BDR (Blacks Demand Reparations) instead...then she'd fit right in.

In her speech she says that the whites should give their money and houses to the black and indegenious people. Yeah right, My ancesters did not have slaves, nor did they ever hurt the Indians. In fact, my family got along good with most of the Indians, although, I won't go in Georges bar anymore, some of those drunk Indians in there got a chip on their shoulder..

My ancestors were minors and farmers, and some worked in the logging profession, working their butts off and abusing their bodies to make someone else rich. That woman in the video did not get much of a cheer when she said that whites need to give their money and belongings to black people and Indians. There was a sudden hush in the audience, half white people who came from families like mine.

That woman just spewed hate and injustice, most of us worked hard to make a living and get what we wanted, unlike herself who teaches a bunch of kids.

Then again, she may be a plant who is showing these white people they should not be protesting, we can learn from this woman, learn that protests can actually backfire against the protestors.
edit on 1-2-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
How's the revolution going?

Still nobody willing to die in the streets?

Meh.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

How do these idiots not understand that this type of rhetoric is essentially making the whole BLM movement look like a complete joke? How am I supposed to take this serious?

Too late, the BLM movement has been a complete joke for a long time now.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
double post

edit on 1-2-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

I get what you're saying

I know saying they should have been left in Africa wasn't right but it's how they make me feel. They've been brought to a better place so they can just STFU

They just seem to bitch non stop and it's like they feel it's all our fault if they don't have a nice home and good income etc, some do and white oeopke also suffer poverty and discrimination of all kinds. Whites people also get shot by LE. We all suffer in one way or another.

They're constant whining works against them. They are consumed with hatred and vengeful thoughts, and therefore are domestic terrorists and with that said it's hard not to feel what a mistake it was to have them where they obviously don't fit in and remember it's them saying they don't fit in. If they don't like it here they can buzz off and return to their home

I do not appreciate their threats
They have terrible attitudes and communication skills

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

...we have a stream from England of an angry Black woman.

How do we know that she's actually a card-carrying member of BLM? And how is it someone from England is streaming a Portland demonstration?

...and how do you know she speaks for anyone other than herself and a few who agree with her?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

You are, of course, assuming they have wits to be at the end of...

Fortunately, they are, although a loud one, a minority. A stupid, overblown, spoiled rotten, tantrum throwing minority, but a minority none the less. Thank God.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Lughnasadh

Yes when the whole does what you did rather than actually stand against it.

If you really want to separate yourself from these things you need to scream loudly, "not in my name!" You need to actually demonstrate some real distaste for it.

I'm so #ing sick of our side of the aisle making excuses for and deflecting from calling these people out and distancing ourselves from them.

Saying, "meh one person doesn't represent all of us" and shrugging like it's no big deal and saying, that is the end of it, is not distancing ourselves from it, it's saying we honestly don't give a # what anyone on our side of the aisle does, because rather than admit how bad it is, how disgusted by that behavior we are, and doing our part to let others on either side of the aisle know we don't support that behavior, we instead choose to deflect and/or defend.

This behavior is disgusting, this person is spouting hate speech and violence, they are disgusting worms, for whom no reasonable person wants to be associated with, such actions are not acceptable, and when people on our side of the aisle are doing them, we need to loudly say, "No, this is not what we stand for, you are not one of us, and we do not in any way condone this behavior. Leave and speak not in our name again." Then turn to others and say loudly, "This person does not represent us or what we stand for, they are not one of us, and we reject them and their actions completely, like you we completely and fully find this behavior unacceptable." Is that really that hard?

Why in the hell is deflection and making light of bad behavior or making excuses for it always the first effing choice?

Well I'm making the call, these actions are not acceptable and we need to not only rise above them, but actively work together to fight against them. I cannot do this alone. More on the left needs to make a stand.
edit on 2/1/2017 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

A teacher?!!!

She said "reparate". And she's a teacher.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

I'm not sure I'd call them worms. Worms are useful. These idiots are not. Save, perhaps, as exemplars of stupidity in action.

If the left, and their counter-parts on the right, want to be taken seriously, they need to shut these idiots up. Or if not shut them up, at least make sure that folks like myself know that they speak only for a very small, minute even, minority within the larger group.

But, you and I have both said this repeatedly, and no one seem to want to listen.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I have a minor phobia of worms, slugs, and all that, I can't stand them, so for me it's appropriate.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

I totally understand. If you'd called 'em spiders, I'd have probably applauded you!!

Your point was well made!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

How do these idiots not understand that this type of rhetoric is essentially making the whole BLM movement look like a complete joke? How am I supposed to take this serious?

They're basically the same as the Oath Keepers on the right, making the TP people look like armed, crazy, revolutionaries.

If this woman isn't in jail yet, she probably should be for a few days to cool off.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
#1 goal of EDUCATION = Students who LEARN...?

Seems a simple equation.. you graduate children who pass the norm, you get norm pay...

you graduate children who EXCEED the norm, you get a raise?

what's the hold up?

The #1 complaint about our schools currently is that they teach test answers and not critical thinking. How do you measure how children do against each other? Standardized tests.

This approach of yours just amplifies the idea of teaching test answers.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava

originally posted by: Ameilia

Isn't inciting violence a crime? Has this woman been identified?

I want to know who she is so I can start a petition to have her fired since obviously she is not mentally stable enough to be responsible for children.

Good post! I would sign a petition!! Made me nervous at 3:05 where she says "You know what? I am a pre-school teacher and I will fu*##@in radicalize....." can't make out the rest. Is talk like this considered free speech? IMO it shouldn't be when it incites so much hate. Oh, and also, I'm sorry they have to *gasp* work 40 hours a week and juggle classes too? welcome to adulthood! And I too would like to have some homegrown friuts and veggies to eat as well. Am soooo tired of hearing about this so-called "white privilege" I sure don't have any, and neither do most of you I would guess.

If someone learns her identity and work place I'd still like to know. I would start or sign a petition to have her removed from teaching children.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

I'll sign

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Is this a thing now? Now that Trump is President, is it stylish to find anyone acting like a moron, and liken them to entire party? Bravo..

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join