It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM Anti-Trump Protest In Seattle: ‘We Need To Start Killing People’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
My god, and she says she is a public school teacher! I would request that anyone who affiliates themselves with the Democratic Party seriously watch this and then wonder why people are voting against you!

Language warning!

White people… give your f****** money… give your f****** house… your f****** property… we need it f****** all… you need to reparate black and indigenous people right now…. Pay the f*** off

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Charming.

Maybe the should go get it, one way or another, and see the results of their talk.

"The White House must die..." What does that even mean.
edit on 31-1-2017 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

+24 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Sadly, she's the current frontrunner for the DNC ticket in 2020.

But seriously, things like this are getting worse, not better.

+31 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

As a person who lives in downtown Seattle, I welcome her to come try take my money... and house... and belongings... lets see how it plays out...

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

Yea! Who does she think she is...the government!??!

Gyhaa.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
No wonder the Dems are holding up AG Sessions confirmation... they really are at their wits end...

+47 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Isn't inciting violence a crime? Has this woman been identified?

I want to know who she is so I can start a petition to have her fired since obviously she is not mentally stable enough to be responsible for children.

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I believe that the silent majority needs to rise up and shut the hell up the vocal minority once and for all.

Somebody needs to tell the stupid people in the other side that they are not in charge and never will be.

BTW where is the police to arrest the woman calling for violence.
edit on 31-1-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

How do these idiots not understand that this type of rhetoric is essentially making the whole BLM movement look like a complete joke? How am I supposed to take this serious?

+3 more 
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I would disagree... just let them burn up all the Soros money whining....

They have done it so much the past 8 years that it doesn't matter...

They are performing for the DYING MSM.....

We need to save our time working to Make America Great Again

link   
Isn't this like showing a video of Westboro Baptist Church in a protest and claiming what they say represents all conservative christian voters?

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

This chick is absolutely clueless.

Shes a baby stomping her feet and holding her breath and whats shes demanding will NEVER happen.

A total infantile fantasy blasting out of a bullhorn peppered with profanity.

Nice way to represent your race, "lady"...

UGH! A PRESCHOOL TEACHER???

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Tazkven

Westboro is like 30 people largely from a couple of families.

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

This must be what Insanity looks like up close.

Clearly these people need help. It's as though they've been hypnotized to hate all things Trump and now the implants in their brains are being triggered at the same time. A collective hate amongst their own.

I never did understand this type of hateful behaviour.

+27 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tazkven
Isn't this like showing a video of Westboro Baptist Church in a protest and claiming what they say represents all conservative christian voters?

Nope. When was the last time you saw anyone co-signing for Westboro Baptist? I ain't never seen an athlete or entertainer showing solidarity with Westboro. When was the last time a talking head pundit supported Westboro on a major news station?

BLM is supported and legitimized by the left... no one supports Westboro.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Do they want to make their own version of the Purge?

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

President Trump's Education Secretary, Betsy DeVos, will rescue our children from FAKE teachers like the one in your video. For their sakes, the sooner the better!

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tazkven

Almost certainly the Westboro Baptist Church is a gov. psy-op. The globalists are pro, in fact fund the BLM (Soros), so I highly doubt it is the same situation. As always, I could be mistaken.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What could the left be afraid of? Confirming an Ed Secy that wants kids to LEARN? not be indoctrinated?

OMG.. Imagine a USA where our children are all educated, taught at their own pace, but at the end of their schooling, have an individual mind to come up with their own original thoughts and opinions on topics.....

very scary to unleash a FREE MIND!!!!

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Hate, hate, hypocrisy, racism, more hypocrisy, more hate from the new left every single day. So much to where I have an entire thread devoted to it, yet all these regressive leftists can ever do is say "don't generalize us!" on the daily rather than stand up against it or SPEAK up against it with a LOUD voice.

How pathetic is this, really??
edit on 31-1-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join