It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHOA!! Crazy...feet!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
About a year ago or maybe a bit more I bought my wife this really nice foot bath / massage thing. It was pretty high end, complete with heater and massagers for the feet (probably about the best you can buy). The water recirculates, it's really a nice unit.

Well, she used it once and it went in the closet. At the same time I'd bought her some really nice "foot soap", it was supposed to be very therapeutic. (She has issues with her feet, so I thought this would be nice). Again, like I said; she used it once and it went away.

Lately I've been having a few problems with my right foot. (some pretty serious pain just in front of the heel). So tonight I figured I'd try her foot massage / soaker / tub thing. I'd bought her a bunch of these really nice soaps for feet, and they were still there, so I put some hot water in this thing and hooked it up.

Wow...it was really nice!! I'd never tried this thing before. When the water started to cool down you could turn on the heater and it heated right back up again. It was fabulous!! Practically made me fall asleep (if it wasn't for having to turn the heater on now and again).

So anyway, I sat there for a while with my feet in this thing, vibrating away. It was awesome! I was just watching some TV at the time (nothing special, but it didn't matter). After a while I decided it was probably time to pull my feet out and dry them off...

HOLY CRAP...the water was BLACK!! The water was totally black!!! That thing sucked some bad-evil out of my feet and body! My whole legs and lower body feel awesome. My feet are like new. It's incredible!! I even went in and woke my wife up and told her about this.

Now, you must understand, I'm like a really clean guy. I take care to make sure I'm really clean every day, but this was different. This was some black-evil crap that came out of my feet. It was almost like a demon, and I've never seen anything like it before. Not only that, but there were "hunks" of badness floating around too.

Seriously, I played football in college so my feet are really important to me, and something I take very good care of, but I've never seen anything like this! Just crazy...pure black!

I've checked my heart rate and my 02 saturation level and both have improved in the last hour (i.e. heart rate down, and O2 saturation up).

I honestly don't know what the hell happened here, but I'm definitely going to try that again in the not so distant future!!

Just thought I'd share.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Pics or black evil didn't happen.

You'll find a lot of ritual washing of the feet around the world. Perhaps that is the reason why. My feet give me tons of problems and I'd be very interested in trying these soaps and foot bath things.

Lately all I do is a hot foot bath with epsom salt and apple cider vinegar.

I've been exposed to lots of chemotherapy that are metal-based. I've heard that the only way to detoxify heavy metals are through the feet?

You may be on to something, disk.

edit on 28-1-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

link   

Even visualizing blackness leaving you and light entering can have nice effects. Some would say that's emotional only, but I will disagree.

I know this one herbal concoction and it makes you throw up, but not throw up like get rid of every badness inside of you intensely and after you are just AMAZING.

IS there anything in the soaps that could react to heat and blacken? I don't know just wondering.

I do believe your story though. I kind of do it every time I drink water. Kind of bless it before appreciating it's life giving yumminess.

link   

Sounds like you got a little reflexology at the same time as the foot soaking.

Buy one get one free...bargain!

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I dumped it out into the toilet and flushed it. It was too scary!

Maybe next time.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I'm not much into mystic S#, and I'm pretty sure this wasn't some of that, but I know one thing; I feel like I've got new feet and lower legs!

For sure!

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I bet there was some mold in it from the last time it was used and it got flushed out when you recirculated the water.

Even though i am a guy, i get pedicures at least once a month. I find it therapeutic. My feet are groomed way better than i can do on my own.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
I bet there was some mold in it from the last time it was used and it got flushed out when you recirculated the water.

Oh gawd that could be it!

I get black mold in my toilet about once every month or two (it's normal I promise!)

I have to combat that sheet by putting bleach and borax in the tank every now and then.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

We live in a totally dry climate. Virtually nothing molds here when left out to dry. Mineral scale sometimes, but never mold; and only mineral scale in places completely wet every day (which this thing wasn't).

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Pain the arch of your right foot?

What causes plantar fasciitis?

Plantar fasciitis is caused by straining the ligament that supports your arch. Repeated strain can cause tiny tears in the ligament. These can lead to pain and swelling.
This is more likely to happen if: Your feet roll inward too much when you walk (excessive pronation ). You have high arches or flat feet. You walk, stand, or run for long periods of time, especially on hard surfaces. You are overweight. You wear shoes that don't fit well or are worn out. You have tight Achilles tendons or calf muscles.

Doing what you do, I know you're on your feet A LOT, so this may be the problem.
edit on 28-1-2017 by DAVID64 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
i vaguely remember something that would explain the black water, but i cant remember the details, so i'm just gonna assume your feet were disgusting.
but congratulations on your new feet.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Indeed, this is EXACTLY what I think the issue is. Plantar Fasciitis.

This is why I just tried the foot thing. I don't expect to be cured by it, but it really was quite invigorating.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

A short soak in some dead sea salts is said to provide the same anti-oxidizing affects as over a week long fasting session would.

Personally, I am on a mission to create a hot tub that is equivalent to jumping into the dead sea. I may be going a bit far, but I consider this to be a hobby.

I can add one foot remedy here that others may find success with... for cold, cough, and congestion, apply a heavy amount of vick's vapor run to the undersides of the feet, then put on a pair of socks and sleep away. The feet will be bone dry when you wake, and the cough will be gone. Not sure why they say to apply it to the chest area when it has its best success on the feet. This just adds to the mysteries of the feet.
edit on 28-1-2017 by ttobban because: added comments...

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Rikku

No, my feet are far from disgusting. I have to use them every day, so I take pretty good care of them. I buy top quality shoes and boots (spare no expense on footwear) (In fact, I'll buy cheap anything else, but never footwear).

I don't even settle for stinky feet sometimes. If something stinks, there's a problem. I'm really serious about my feet.

This was just a really bizarre experience!

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
We used the kinoke pads for a while. They worked well and our feet felt much better. Kind of expensive, so I did some research on some of the chemistry they had. They would be all black in the morning too.

So I took it to the next step, identifying how these chemicals worked and if they are proven by science to work, this includes the ionic foot baths that professionals use.

There is a lot of proof that these kinds of things work and can improve your health. On the bottom of your feet there are lymph drains, when they get plugged you cannot secrete the lymph material. Some of these things utilize magnesium sulfate and also witch hazel, which are the most active ingredients and also the cheapest. Using ions or just movement of water, moving water is ionized, also helps to pull out toxins built up in the feet and lower body.

The big culprit for blockage is callas buildup, it is flakey but can still block things. When I take a shower, I throw some epsom salts into the tub and close the drain for a little while then open it, this helps to break down the callas and actually cleans the feet well. A small handful is all you need, don't go crazy, no use spending more than three cents on a treatment. I also put some on my washcloth for a prewash, I guess magnesium chloride is better than magnesium sulfate for that but I can't find that stuff around here. It is also way more expensive online.

You can also get rid of these Callas by going for a walk on the beach barefoot, ions from the water come up into the body. The top of the water has a charge on it called surface tension, this is very high frequency it is UVolts. Now remember, walking on a wet beach when lightning is over the water can make your hair stick straight up, so pay attention. We were designed to walk barefoot, our immune system incorporates this, remember when you were young. Why do we get old, because we get more scared of things as we age, things that actually keep us young. We worry we will cut our feet on the glass or rocks, that is also a possibility so beware of that.

That black that came out is a combination of things, it is really working but the black could just be a chemical reaction, the color may be something not real. but it does work and they use ionized therapy at hospitals too and epsom salts are also used by the medical field. I do not know what exact chemistry you were using, sometimes some of those chemistries can have side effects on people and cause problems just like stepping on glass on a beach can cause problems.

Doing that one or two times a month with the right chemistry can help what ails you.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

So what is this magical thing called and where did you buy it? I'd like to check it out. I definitely want to try this demon stuff for myself!

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

This isn't the first time I've heard of a body cleanse that occurred at the feet.

Neat!

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I can tell you i feel like im walking on a cloud after my pedicures. I get a sports pedicure at Nordstroms. It involves a foot soak in salted water which feels devine. The pedicurist then cuts nails, cuticles, etc. A nice foot and calf massage and it ends with a wax dip where the foot is dipped in hot wax and then it cools and is peeled off.

Guys dont know what they are missing.

My wife got me a pedicure like 10 years ago and I liked it so much ive pretty much gotten them once a month since. No, dont get your nails polished.

I also have a painful bunion and it helps sooth the pain and plantar faciistis.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

The foot thing is some tub/foot massager from some company called "Pibbs Industries" (???) (never heard of them, but I bought it for the wife and it was supposed to be really good).

The soap is some stuff called "Johnson's foot soap". I think you can find it pretty easily on the interwebz.

I don't know a lot about either, but it sure seemed to work with my feet.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Looking at the package; it looks like the ingredients are as follows...

Soap, Sodium Sesquicarbonate, Sodium Borate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Carmel Color, Potassium Iodide, Bran and Iodoform.

Not a chemist, so I don't know if that's bad or good, but it sure seemed to work.

edit on 1/28/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join