It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHOA!! Crazy...feet!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
As an aside, I saw a program about Australian customs and their new method for detecting drugs is by swabbing the suspects footwear. Evidently the soles of the feet are one of the best indicators for drug use.
As another aside, I'm just being treated for a verruca on the arch of my left foot. I'm 67 for gords sake and never had a corn or verruca in my life, so when I got this I was completely baffled at what it was.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

When that black stuff starts to move and talk to you, that's when you know you have a problem.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Lately I've been having a few problems with my right foot. (some pretty serious pain just in front of the heel).

i have been having the same problem with my left. going to the doc on tuesday....
i stand all day at work but i have been standing all day for work for 20 years so there is no change there.

besides the soak does anything make it better?

this # hurts bad man....mine is from just in front of my heel to about the middle of my arch....once i sit down it settles a bit but then when i stand again i almost cant put any weight on it for a while.....

From what you're describing you (probably) have Plantar fasciitis, it can come out of nowhere and be VERY painful. It's like a tendon that stretches from your heel to the middle of ball of your foot that gets inflamed and really hurts and it can take years to get relief from it in some cases.
If you can, go to YouTube and put in, Plantar fasciitis and watch a few videos on it, you will learn about it plus also there are a lot of remedies for it too, you will just have to sort through them to see what works for you though. I know from my own experience what worked for others didn't always work for me...
I have had it for 4 years, I now can say that I rarely have flare-ups, that is a good thing, I have always had feet that had no problems until I stepped into a feral hog hole that was covered by grass, that (stupid) mistake changed my little ol' world!

<< 1  2   >>

join