It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The U.S. Had A Plan To Topple All 7 Countries On Trump’s Refugee Ban List

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
SOURCE

This is a clear proof that we are headed for deep, dark waters. And that the good cop bad cop operation democrat ( good cop versus republican bad cop) is in full bloom.

This, for the record, has to be an OP on its own even though I mentioned these facts in another op.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

According to Reuters, Donald Trump is set to sign an executive order that would include a temporary refugee ban and a suspension of visas for citizens of Syria and six other Middle Eastern and African countries.
The list is expected to include Syria, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, and Yemen. If those countries are starting to sound familiar, there’s a reason for that.

According to four-star General Wesley Clark, shortly after the attacks of 9/11, the Pentagon adopted a plan to topple the governments of seven countries; Iraq, Libya, Lebanon, Syria, Somalia, Sudan, and Iran.

Notable omissions from the refugee ban list include Saudi Arabia, a country that admitted aiding terrorists as a tool of foreign policy and that has exported its radical Wahhabism ideology (incidentally, the majority of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudis); the United Arab Emirates (where the majority of the funding for 9/11 passed through); Turkey, which has been shown to aid ISIS fighters as they travel to and from Syria; Qatar, which has spent an immense amount of its vast wealth arming fanatical jihadists to fight in Syria; and Afghanistan, where al-Qaeda was born.

This is a clear indication that Trump actually is carrying on further the Obama Hillary ME operation, in-fact he is expanding it.

This is the DEEP STATE sinister plot that has been going on for years. All Trump is doing is posturing and deceiving us when he pretends their going in a different direction.

I told this board many times, as Trump said he would go for peace and non intervention, that so did Bush say the same thing in 2000 and then we got 911.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Didn't you already post this?

LIKE YESTERDAY?!!!!

Edit: Yea, you did!

Get a MED check!

ATS

edit on 27-1-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-1-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Trump is delivering and taking care of business at an speed that got you scared. Grow balls or run because it's just the beginning.

Nobody wants war, but we won't let terrorists mess with USA anymore.

edit on 27-1-2017 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-1-2017 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

So just what happens when this gets "achieved" ?

Total NWO Banking ?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I predict a major nuclear treaty violation by Iran in July.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

What the heck does this have to do with Trump?

Obama greased this for 8 years. And it started with the pnac...whats your point?

edit on 27-1-2017 by BlueJacket because: Sp

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Am I the only one who sees this? Am I the only one not blind to this?

The very fact that they chose these 7 countries is a sure sign that Trump is either being manipulated, or has deliberately now, or always has been, on the same wave length as the globalist NWO plan as it was under Obama and Hillary.

The Deep state is still in charge of this operation

Watch out Putin...

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

My point is that its still going on under Trump. In-fact its going to accelerate.

And all this crap about Trump defeating the NWO is UTTER NONSENSE

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Waiting with bated breath for Trump to get the Nobel Peace Prize like Obama did and he was far from peace. pew-pew-pew with his paper-mate pen that he did.

That is the sign wars coming - Peace Prize the badge to kill, right Obama?

-Firepoker-

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

So just what happens when this gets "achieved" ?

Total NWO Banking ?

You got that right. That's going to give Trump the justification to go after Iran, one of the original 7 countries on the list

They could fool all the people but not us here at ATS!

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

And I hope you contributed something more vital that you did today

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: seeker1963

And I hope you contributed something more vital that you did today

You made the same thread today as you did yesterday!

Am I wrong?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I think I missed the "clear proof" part.. you are clearly projecting your fears on to this..

Do you know why those 7 countries were on that list to begin with?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

What the heck does this have to do with Trump?

Not a damn thing.

That video has been posted on here ad infinitum since I joined six years ago.

'Proof' in about a hundred threads or so.
edit on 27-1-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
you left out the part of how restricting or banning immigration from those countries is going to contribute to their falling?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Um, banning refugees from a place is the same as toppling its government?

Wasn't ObamaHillaryCo.'s ME agenda about ever increasing deliberate mass importation of some mostly all males from the terror zones?

And all of that adds up, with your OP, to you?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

The very fact that they chose these 7 countries is a sure sign that Trump is either being manipulated, or has deliberately now, or always has been, on the same wave length as the globalist NWO plan as it was under Obama and Hillary.

The reason we have to ban immigration from these countries is because the globalists succeeded in destabilizing them. Bush and Obama, under globalist direction, have turned these countries into terrorist havens, and so now Trump is stuck with the mess they made. He's doing the smart thing, the opposite of what Hillary wanted to do.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
The reason we have to ban immigration from these countries is because the globalists succeeded in destabilizing them. Bush and Obama, under globalist direction, have turned these countries into terrorist havens, and so now Trump is stuck with the mess they made. He's doing the smart thing, the opposite of what Hillary wanted to do.

But, all these countries had dictators, suppressing the freedoms of their own people. So, shouldn't we accept these people and make them Americans, so that they can fight with us, instead of against us?

Ban makes no sense.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

But, all these countries had dictators, suppressing the freedoms of their own people. So, shouldn't we accept these people and make them Americans, so that they can fight with us, instead of against us?

Ban makes no sense.

They were all ruled by dictators because it's their culture. Which is one reason why we shouldn't bring them in, we don't want that kind of culture here, just look what it's doing to Europe. And most importantly, those countries have been flooded with radical Islamists, how can you let in massive numbers of people when you don't know the good from the bad? We can't vet those folks. Bringing them in is too big a risk, almost certainly some Americans would be killed, and maybe many Americans. The President's #1 priority is to protect American citizens.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Quick question, and I mean this sincerely.

Should America welcome the refugees then eradicate the threat. What happens to the land? Do the refugees go back?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join