It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 photographs to show to anyone who doesn't believe in climate change (PROPAGANDA)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
I was clicking around just now and came upon this "10 photographs to show to anyone who doesn't believe in climate change" slideshow from the MSM.UK propaganda outlet, The Independent. It was in their piece about Trump censoring the EPA. I'm about as staunch a critic of censorship that can be imagined, unless that is it's about censoring deceptive / destructive government etc propaganda. The Independent's piece here sure doesn't give credence to the idea that it wouldn't be propaganda that Trump is trying to censor.

Translation: "I'm a staunch critic of censorship unless it is something I don't agree with, then I LOVE it!"

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpenEars123
I'm still completely dumbfounded that people still don't believe in it.

It is fact, and burning the amount of fossil fuels we do is definitely not helping.

I watched 'before the flood' I think it was called? With Leonardo Di Caprio, where 'legitimate' scientists show hard evidence of climate change. It's worth a watch, even if you are sceptical.
I'm tired of people saying we can't influence our environment. To those people I say this: what would happen if you closed your garage door and kept your car running? I'm not advocating this...yet.
edit on 27-1-2017 by Rookseven because: Smartphone grammar

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
a reply to: lordcomac

Same here when jets were grounded because of a volcanic eruption in Iceland. The volcanic dust seemed like an excuse. I wonder if the real reason for the grounding was to get the best satellite photographs possible.

It was noticed mental health improved everywhere affected by the grounding. From this it was recognised that the distant roar of jet aircraft causes a slight instinctive panic reaction. We are all under constant onslaught from these jets.

The amount of light reaching the ground increased. The entire environment was a far better and healthier place.

Then the jets started flying again.

British Airways Flight 9 flew into a volcanic ash cloud and nearly crashed due to ash ingestion into the engines. Since this incident air lines and governments give ash clouds plenty of space to dissipate before resuming flights.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Climate has been changing since Earth had an atmosphere. Long before men inhabited the planet. It is not man made. My pops is a 90 year old super genius Research scientist, Chemist, Microbiologist, Paracstologist, with a medical background, who has even been summoned to the Whitehouse before. He says that what the public is being told is nonsense, and is driven by money. That's good enough for me.

Agreed.

Anyone that would like to see a list of 30,000 scientists that disagree with human caused catastrophic climate change should look over The Petition Project.

AAC

<< 1  2   >>

join