It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politically Incorrect Songs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
We should make a list of politically incorrect songs. I'll start it by adding some incorrect songs I like:

Metallica - Fade to Black
Rage Against the Machine - Guerilla Radio
The Smashing Pumpkins - Bullet With Butterfly Wings

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Any N.W.A. song, ever.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
My whole CD case is suspect man. For some reason all of the really good aggressive and motivating music that makes me want to be energetic is about satanism, violence, drugs, sexual exploitation, or just running some person into the ground.
Here are 5 of what I'd call "best of the worst"

Misfits, Last Caress: I've got something to say. I raped your mother today.

Rob Zombie, House of 1000 Corpses: Now you're lyin on the floor. Yeah, you can't take anymore. The devil's laughin in your face. Give me another taste.

Metallica, Prince Charming: I'm the nothing face that plants the bomb and strolls away. I'm the one who doesn't look quite right as children play.

Eminem, Criminal (i think) : My words are like a dagger with a jagged edge, that'll stab you in the head whether your a (bleep) or (bleep). Homosex, hermaph, trans ves, panz, or ?, hate (bleep) the answer's yes. (Don't shoot- those aren't my words! I edited it!)

D-12, ?: "What about your wife?" "F*** my wife, I'm trying to run to save my mutha f'n life!"

One more...

Johnny Rebel, Cajun Ku Klux Klan: I will not post the lyrics here and stress that I DO NOT own this song. I just happen to have a hill-billy or two in my family (by marriage, not blood). As far as I know this is the most politically incorrect and repulsive music around.

[edit on 30-1-2005 by The Vagabond]

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Actually, anything not played on Radio Distney could be viewed as politically incorrect.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
f**k the police..and cop killer...politically incorrect,but awesome none the less!

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by psychosgirl
f**k the police..and cop killer...politically incorrect,but awesome none the less!

Wasn't Bodycount actually banned??? My little brother managed to find a copy recently, and a song or two had been removed from it, I think cop killer was one of those.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Hrm, Politically Incorrect songs are usualy the most fun, especially to blast when screwing with friends who are too politically-senstive. Here are just a few in my personal collection

Corporate Avenger - whole Freedom is a State of Mind album
Dead Prez - Propaganda, Police State, Assassination
System of a Down - Prison Song

Those are the items that first came to mind in light of the songs mentioned already in the thread, but really being non-PC is pretty easy, for a lighter side of Non-PC music check out a few of these items

Tenacious D
Stephen Lynch
Voltaire - especialy check out Dead Girls,
Three Dead Trolls in a Baggie - geek non-pc humor at its best

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
copkiller was banned,but u can still get the version without the original copkiller song. i'm fortunate to have an original.

most politically incorrect singer ever.....david allen coe

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
How did they justify banning a song in the United States? That kills me.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by alternateheaven

Prison Song is my favorite SoAD song, and it was one of the first songs that came to mind upon reading this thread.

That and Boom!

And Tenacious D is awesomely hilarious, cant get much better than Jack Black and Kyle Gass.

Another song would be NOFX - The Decline.

[edit on 1-31-2005 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
prison song has to be one of my all time favorites!!!!
rock on!

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Lol....

Or for those who like older musicians...The Eagles have a relatively recent song called "Get Over It"

my favorite phrase: "I'd like to find your inner child and kick it in the a**"

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
good one.
hey we're all really barbaric,sexist,killers...why not admit it?

i also like marilyn manson...very politically incorrect(beautiful people)

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia

Originally posted by alternateheaven

Prison Song is my favorite SoAD song, and it was one of the first songs that came to mind upon reading this thread.

That and Boom!

The whole reason why they're a great band is cuz MOST Of their songs are politically incorrect. They're MY fav too

[edit on 31-1-2005 by I_s_i_s]

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
don't forget GREEN DAY!!!!!!!
american idiot is great! and minority!

and also listen to RAMMSTEIN!!! yea they are german,but their songs are great AND mostly politically incorrect(acoording to US standards)...and they totally put america's leaders in their place in the song "america"

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
lol, Rammstein is more misunderstood than politcally incorrect. Its just the translations often fudge it all up (the whole Du Hast controversy). I think most of their songs true meanings escape the casual Rammstein fan unless they happen to also be able to understand German quite well.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
if u understand german,then u will see how rammsteins music could be considered politically incorrect in the usa.

but "america" is sung pretty much in english....and,well,listen to the song..german or english lyrics. how great is that?

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Weeeeeeeeeeel .... I know a few from the Southpark movie

Kyles mom isn't a nice person, plus Terrance and Phillip sing about performing a certain act with the brother of one of their parents.

Edit: Added a song

[edit on 1-2-2005 by Pisky]

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Due to the graphic nature of this Vagabond, parental discretion is advised.

Wait a minute! I thought Kyles mom was a...
D'OH!

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Kyle's mom is a
she's a stupid
she's the meanest
in the whole wide world.
LOL!
The best part was the relationship between satan and saddam..oh..joy!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join