It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Exodus From Facebook To Begin Now

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I am not reporting this, I am suggesting it. Get out of there. Get off of Facebook. Screw Mark Zuckerberg. Make him crap his pants. They are about to twist the meaning of free speech in a very Orwellian fashion.

And don't let Schwarzenegger OR Zuckerberg become president! It's so obvious. So cheap!
Get out of THE MATRIX... just get out!!!

I was kicked off of Facebook for posting this as a comment to the Infowars FB page. To try and warn people. I guess it was fake news, because I was deactivated within minutes.

They wanted me to send ID in order to rejoin.
Obi Wan put it best... "Oh, I don't think so." ;-)

Facebook is WAY more than connecting with people you know...the people that matter are already in your phone anyway.
Facebook is a vampire whose fangs are just beginning to show.
Wake up, people They've got you! And you don't even feel the venom!!

My life has been a LOT more peaceful in the last year since being off that site, not counting the little incident with the Aryan kid selling cheap auto-glass who I sent packing after he asked me if I knew who ANONYMOUS was. Screw Anonymous too. Spooks. Cowards. Agents of foolishness. You bastards possess the dumbest kind of intelligence. The kind with no point. You couldn't define freedom if an eagle sh*t directly into your mouth.

Anarchy is not freedom, it is an open door to more control.

As for Facebook's take on what is real news.. who the f**k asked Mark Zuckerberg for what's real anyway?
F*** that guy. No seriously. F*** you Mark Suckerberg.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DeReK DaRkLy

I think your plan is feeble...

But this...
"You couldn't define freedom if an eagle sh*t directly into your mouth."
...Is comedy Gold.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Mass Exodus From Facebook To Begin Now

LMFAO! Goodluck!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
No surprise you were booted for that Hitler image (with embedded quote). You took a poop in their front yard and, they kicked you out. So, accept the consequences of your actions like an adult. Funny, you didn't feel so just in your statement that you didn't post it here in your OP.

This sounds like a self entitled rant to me.

edit on 1/25/2017 by Krakatoa because: s[e;;ing

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
What can I say?
If I get 3 people to leave, I've quadrupled my power. LOL

Despite my personal shortcomings, Long-shots make for the best legends. =)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

"This sounds like a self entitles rant to me. "

Great. Put a name on it and take a picture! Wheeee!
All rants are self-entitled..that's why they're called rants... and there's a "forum just for 'em" ;-)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeReK DaRkLy

"This sounds like a self entitles rant to me. "

Great. Put a name on it and take a picture! Wheeee!
All rants are self-entitled..that's why they're called rants... and there's a "forum just for 'em" ;-)

Let me rephrase then. You sound like a self entitled whiner that thinks everyone should accept whatever crap spews from you, with no repercussions.

My advice, grow up and understand that when you fail to follow the rules, you will be taken to task for your indiscretion. Whining to another group about being treated that way is simply immature.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Get off of Facebook.

You've got ATS. What do you need with FaceHooked?

When FaceHook replaced MySpace (is that about right?) I was closely associated with the Intel community and the Signal world. Both of those camps were against participation and one actually forbade the creation of an account that was name associated.

Now they almost mandate participation.

That causes me alarm. You won't find me with an account there. The NSA knows right where to find me. -heh heh-

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Just create a new FB page under another alias...doesn't mean you can't rejoin. What do you think people do who use Tinder? LMFAO!

edit on 25-1-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

"Whining to another group about being treated that way is simply immature."

Apparently you fail to understand the basic context of my post and see only what you want to see. I would expect nothing less, since the entire vibe you're putting off here is one of pure condescension. Slither on, my friend.

As I said, I've enjoyed my time away from Facebook. I have no plans on going back. So I win.

To be clear, I am not whining, I am putting forth the idea that Facebook has cast a spell on society and it's about to get worse. If you disagree with that, then fine. But save your personal attacks for those who will actually succumb to your angry, skewed, bullsh*t analysis.

The floor is yours people, I'm not here to hold court or to be tried.
See you next thread! ;-)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
How does a company that provides "free" online services get valued at X millions or billions of dollars on the stock exchange?

Mental gymnastics? Or secret government financial contracts, using profiling, facial and voice recognition to link every single user to other users, known or unknown?

Anyone...?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

What can I say?
If I get 3 people to leave, I've quadrupled my power. LOL

I thought you were going for a "Mass Exodus." Assuming you actually CAN get three additional people to leave (which is unlikely) would that be a Mass Exodus?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I got 2 days and 6 hours left on a 30 day ban for much less, FU FB! I AM WITH YOU ON THIS!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I ain't certain when or who reported an article concerning social media sites...in general.

The gist of the article was; If one of your friends does not sign up for a social network account, they might be anti-social, and display anti-social characteristics...lose them as your friend.

In later personal assessment I found in myself the quality of letting sleeping dogs lay.
They think I'm anti-social because I don't mix it with dramatics anymore.

A little bit of serenity goes a long way...
Socialites on fb haven't a clue.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I heard someone say this once and it rang so true to me:

"Facebook isn't about connecting with friends, it's about having an audience."

Most people who post a lot on Facebook are looking for validation and nothing more. I have a hunch that they aren't as happy with their lives as they put off so they post things for likes and shares in order to feel validated.

The problem with that is that they won't post anything they DON'T want people to know and will only post things they DO want people to know, in effect creating a false persona online, making their life seem better than it actually is. It also becomes an echo chamber where you can easily delete or block anyone that has a different opinion which leads to a positive feedback loop that feeds ones ego no matter how wrong they actually are.

I do have Facebook but I rarely use it for those exact reasons.
edit on 1/25/2017 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Anarchy is not freedom but an open door to more control??? Me thinks you might wanna actually want to understand the philosophy. That is a completely absurd assertion!! And before you all start spouting words like chaos, disorder, and lawlessness please actually study the philosophy because anarchy is anything but. Simply words that are used oit of fear and to merely be dismissive. I will however be deleting my FB page!! I do one for you (and me) now go study you might actuaĺly come to like the idea. Peace

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

just have no friends = problem solved

no facesmash
no phone
no twitzer

peace....

.ahhhhh
you hear that.........

Silence.

Golden...

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
How does a company that provides "free" online services get valued at X millions or billions of dollars on the stock exchange?

Mental gymnastics? Or secret government financial contracts, using profiling, facial and voice recognition to link every single user to other users, known or unknown?

Anyone...?

..OR start billion dollar science data control AI projects?

RRRRRRiiiigght

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

So where will young women put their duck face pictures?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Facebook has been a bad idea from the get go.

Employers are starting to search social media accounts. Facesuck can locate your face in a crowd, from some stranger that took the pic.

Your future employer may not like the Naughty By Nature Concert you went to 10 years ago and pass on you.

Employment aside...

" Mr. Johnson, it appears you went skiing Aspen, we noticed you didn't check the box for extreme sports, for your convenience, your insurance policies have been updated so you have the best coverage, thank you for your business."

NO bueno

edit on 1 by Mandroid7 because: correction

<<   2  3 >>

join