It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s approval rating at 57% just days in

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

I tend to agree.

The safety issues will be cleared up before construction re-starts.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: bender151
a reply to: xuenchen

The popular vote means nothing. If you can't understand that, you have no business discussing politics with anyone. and only down from Obama by 10%? I thought Trump was the worst thing ever. If HRC won the popular vote, but the majority of people approve of Trump, does that tell you anything?

I agree with you 100%.

I'm a slow learner sometimes.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutonomousMeatPuppet

It's 150 ft under ground, similar to pipelines that cover the whole country and cross rivers underground.

That's a very good point.

The further down, the better.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

The popular vote means nothing.

Except that even less people wanted Trump than wanted Hillary. Now that is shameful. It may not mean that Trump isn't president, but it does, in fact, mean something.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

That guys name would be doomsday. Ha ha

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

What a crock

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

What a crock

Exceptional observation !!

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Probably partly due to his policy changes and partly to do with the constant rhetoric coming from the left which is increasingly turning more and more Americans off to them, even your regular average liberal is pulling away.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

the administration's continuation of the Dakota and Keystone pipelines will likely bump it back down a decent bit

Why? The Obama administration was in office while the equivalent of 12 Keystones were built and nothing was said. I think that the approval rating will go up. A North American energy independence policy, most people will recognize, is a good thing. You'd rather have your dollars go overseas?
Ameri ca has built the equivalent of 10 Keystone pipelines since 2010 — and nobody said anything

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

The popular vote means nothing.

Except that even less people wanted Trump than wanted Hillary. Now that is shameful. It may not mean that Trump isn't president, but it does, in fact, mean something.

Erm, no it doesn't mean anything.
We'll never know what the nationwide popular vote would have been if the national popular vote was the target before the election started and both candidates spent all their efforts actually trying to win the popular vote.

For example, if it was the popular vote, Trump may never have brought up illegal immigration and focused on other efforts to draw in the Republican base. He may have specifically crafted policies to go after California... etc...

In other words, the nationwide popular vote after an Electoral College effort is totally meaningless in every way.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Funny. I could have swore the Trump supporters were claiming these approval ratings were fake news. At least that was the case when he was going in with one of the lowest approval ratings in history.

Any approval ratings prior to 100 days is stupid, specially ones prior to even starting day one...lol

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Funny. I could have swore the Trump supporters were claiming these approval ratings were fake news. At least that was the case when he was going in with one of the lowest approval ratings in history.

ETA: It should also be pointed out that he is still 10 points behind Obama's opening approval rating in 2009. But I'm sure Sean Spicer will be holding a press conference in a little bit to tell us how 57 is not only greater than 67 but that it is also the largest number ever.

Hilarious stuff. I've yet to see a defense by the "Trumpeters" of the Sean Spicer inauguration day lies....I don't think I'll hold my breathe.

Has anybody forwarded links to this site to Donald? I would love to read his 140 character limited replies.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

lies

alternative facts lol

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

It means there are a lot of people in CA that voted for Hillary... Trump took the popular vote for the other 49 states by 1.5 million votes. I don't think shameful is the word unless you mean it as in it is shameful that Hillary disenfranchised a large percent of democrats who supported The Burn...

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Uh, I hate to be the one to break it to ya, but 57 is nothing to brag about. It's pretty low. It was 47 the day of the inauguration. Not convinced that's changed. BHO's was 67. Just sayin'.. Not that it matters. Only a comment.
Never mind.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Uh, I hate to be the one to break it to ya, but 57 is nothing to brag about. It's pretty low. It was 47 the day of the inauguration. Not convinced that's changed. BHO's was 67. Just sayin'.. Not that it matters. Only a comment.
Never mind.

I think the point is that it is improving despite the negative coverage and the women's march. What he is actually doing in office seems to be having an effect or perhaps those that rooted on Friday and the celeb behaviour at the march is pushing people towards him.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: AutonomousMeatPuppet

It's 150 ft under ground, similar to pipelines that cover the whole country and cross rivers underground.

That's a very good point.

The further down, the better.

That is not true. The further down could make it easier for leaks to enter the water table and go unnoticed.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

if RatMussen says that Trump is 57%, add 10 points to that, just like during the campaign.

It took Obama 7.8 years to get to 57%!

Donald Trump is THE REAL DEAL. United States is being looked out for by unseen powers.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
CNN now had President Donald Trump up to 44%! He's moving so fast, that people are discombobulated.

www.msn.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
CNN now had President Donald Trump up to 44%! He's moving so fast, that people are discombobulated.

www.msn.com...

CNN, lol.

Rasmussen has approvals at 54%. It bottomed out at 51%, 3 days ago.
www.rasmussenreports.com...

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join