It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s approval rating at 57% just days in

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
New poll from Rasmussen Reports says Trumps approval rating is at 57% !!

Looks like his policies and actions are getting public certification.

Trump’s approval rating at 57% just days in

With a highly divided U.S. population on the heels of a botched Obama Administration’s attempt to create race and transgender wars we now see that President Trump’s approval rating is growing.

In fact, a Rasmussen Daily Presidential Tracking Poll “shows that 57% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance,” putting his approval index rating at +9, which has raised 7 rating points since Inauguration Day.

With recent maneuvers, Trump has already made this week a positive one and his approval rating will likely keep growing throughout the coming days.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Funny. I could have swore the Trump supporters were claiming these approval ratings were fake news. At least that was the case when he was going in with one of the lowest approval ratings in history.

ETA: It should also be pointed out that he is still 10 points behind Obama's opening approval rating in 2009. But I'm sure Sean Spicer will be holding a press conference in a little bit to tell us how 57 is not only greater than 67 but that it is also the largest number ever.
edit on 1/24/2017 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

link   

the administration's continuation of the Dakota and Keystone pipelines will likely bump it back down a decent bit

+1 more 
link   
The polls also said Hillary was going to win. They can get a poll to say whatever they want, about anyone they want. Isn't it about time to just ignore these things?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Im done with polls. Rasmussin is actually one of the very very few that got it right this past election. I cant help but think the election polls taken in 2015 were done by Bernie Sanders fans ? Not to mention, how many scorch earth liberals they call are going to give Trump a positive rating no matter what he does.

+3 more 
link   
So polls are "fake news" when they show negative results, but are to be believed when they show positive?

I don't even know where to begin with the hypocrisy on this one.

link   

With recent maneuvers, Trump has already made this week a positive one and his approval rating will likely keep growing throughout the coming days.
No doubt . When the freak show slows down enough to see some of these first decisions he has been making and most of that crowd starts thinking again then Trump might . might start chasing Putins numbers . Not likely but just saying .

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Funny. I could have swore the Trump supporters were claiming these approval ratings were fake news. At least that was the case when he was going in with one of the lowest approval ratings in history.

Your memory is strong.

I wonder if the "influences" have changed in the past few days.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

At least that was the case when he was going in with one of the lowest approval ratings in history.

Like this guy ?

Worse than Nixon o Bush

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

the administration's continuation of the Dakota and Keystone pipelines will likely bump it back down a decent bit

That might be true.

Many Republicans are questioning that "order".

Especially the part about pipes going over water.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
So polls are "fake news" when they show negative results, but are to be believed when they show positive?

I don't even know where to begin with the hypocrisy on this one.

A valid claim.

"keep your friends close and your enemies triggered"

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Funny, I'd noticed the MSM talking points on this had dried up. Now I know why.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

If we ignored them then we wouldn't be able to call them out for making them later on if they turn out to be total garbage .

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

when the Rasmussen polls showed Obama`s ratings many people accepted the credibility of the polls.
when the same organization shows trump`s ratings those people will have to accept them as credible.

after this last election cycle I place no faith in any polls.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

"keep your friends close and your enemies triggered"

That's brilliant

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Regardless if fake news or not, accurate or otherwise, as long as Trump continues to work hard his approval will go up. It has already and if you can't see that then either the propaganda has swallowed you up or your bias refuses to let you accept it.

I have already noticed small changes in tone from the left, and will only be more difficult to deny the more he continues to just work towards his goal.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Obama actually went in with one of the highest approval ratings (it may actually be the highest) with 67.

If we want to judge by average approval rating though, then Reagan was a middle of the road president (worse even than Bush I) and Kennedy was the greatest president to ever live.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Obama actually went in with one of the highest approval ratings (it may actually be the highest) with 67

That don't mean much.

Especially after the rigging of polling of the last election, and over sampling.

Different ball game now they were exposed to be frauds.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Funny. I could have swore the Trump supporters were claiming these approval ratings were fake news.

These pollsters are known fakers anyway. Much of what the OP uses is either fake or divisive or both.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join