It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s approval rating at 57% just days in

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: xuenchen

Funny. I could have swore the Trump supporters were claiming these approval ratings were fake news. At least that was the case when he was going in with one of the lowest approval ratings in history.

ETA: It should also be pointed out that he is still 10 points behind Obama's opening approval rating in 2009. But I'm sure Sean Spicer will be holding a press conference in a little bit to tell us how 57 is not only greater than 67 but that it is also the largest number ever.

Nice increase.
It is fake news though. They tried to manipulate the polling data but could only get it down to 57%.

edit on 24-1-2017 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I was lukewarm on Trump, but the man has far exceeded my admittedly low expectations. I am both shocked and excited by what I am seeing. Possibly leaving the U.N. is an unexpected bonus.

I haven't felt this good about our country since the '80s

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
New poll from Rasmussen Reports says Trumps approval rating is at 57% !!

Looks like his policies and actions are getting public certification.

With recent maneuvers, Trump has already made this week a positive one and his approval rating will likely keep growing throughout the coming days.

Hmmm not 49 - 50 Hmmmm Rasmussen Daily Presidential Tracking Poll is normally very accurate and trustworthy (meaning done well).

All that can be said is "Actions speak Louder then words" 57% is a good number let's see if this trend continues.

Even the people who did not Vote or Vote for Trump are starting to see things could change for the better.

This is a Good Number actually 60% of the population just want a Job to take care of themselves, Their Family, and in general enjoy their 70 some years of life. 10% need to be taken care of for whatever reason (There for the Grace of G-D go I), 10% are Pie in the sky types too focused on their en devours (and sometimes need a keeper), and 20% Scream and yell and assume they are talking for the rest of us on either side ("Follow ME and I will set you Free, Ball of Confusion" Temptations 1969? ).

So there you go my 2 cents, I Voted for Trump BTW, my song to this 57% that i hope HE will do things to make that number grow, but if NOT ( "We Won't be FOOLED AGAIN" Ladies and Gentlemen, The Who )

edit on 24-1-2017 by Hermit777 because: Cleanup

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I was lukewarm on Trump, but the man has far exceeded my admittedly low expectations. I am both shocked and excited by what I am seeing. Possibly leaving the U.N. is an unexpected bonus.

I haven't felt this good about our country since the '80s

Trumps done more in 2 days than the last guy did in eight years.

Not a thing for is own benefit or his parties. In fact extremely unpopular.

Off to a good start.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I think the more Trump is attacked relentlessly the more (among a growing segment of population) his popularity grows.

Didn't need polls to confirm that to me.

He's almost like a sci-fi supernatural creature that becomes stronger when attacked.

His attackers don't seem to realize that yet.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

ETA: It should also be pointed out that he is still 10 points behind Obama's opening approval rating in 2009. But I'm sure Sean Spicer will be holding a press conference in a little bit to tell us how 57 is not only greater than 67 but that it is also the largest number ever.

Makes sense because Hillary won the popular vote.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Funny. I could have swore the Trump supporters were claiming these approval ratings were fake news. At least that was the case when he was going in with one of the lowest approval ratings in history.

Your memory is strong.

I wonder if the "influences" have changed in the past few days.

Ahh. You beat me to it. I was thinking the same thing. Now that Hillary is toast, what's the point in fudging the numbers anymore? I sense much butthurt in this thread. X, you sure have a way of triggering the hurt of much butts.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
I think the more Trump is attacked relentlessly the more (among a growing segment of population) his popularity grows.

Didn't need polls to confirm that to me.

He's almost like a sci-fi supernatural creature that becomes stronger when attacked.

His attackers don't seem to realize that yet.

Yea. That would be Goku from Dragonball Z.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Exactly, the polls have been below Trump's real numbers for a year and a half so just imagine what the real numbers are... Higher than 67% I'm sure...

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Fake news. His ratings are lower than that.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

His disapproval ratings, I agree...

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Major international incident.

The UN will look into this.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Follow that with yet another lie about three to five motion illegal votes ( just the number Hillary won ) and his claim of a study done (who's study might that be). And the freeze on government jobs when the VA needs 45 thousand doctors. Let's see.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: FamCore

Follow that with yet another lie about three to five motion illegal votes ( just the number Hillary won ) and his claim of a study done (who's study might that be). And the freeze on government jobs when the VA needs 45 thousand doctors. Let's see.

There is a study that supports his numbers (well not quite - more like 1.5m to 4.5m).
It's been posted more than once on these boards.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

It's called " The Honeymoon Period "

Nothing unusual to have a high rating when something new arrives.

The only poll that will matter will be in 4 years time.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

These are fake news since they obviously didn't oversample sufficiently!

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

These are fake news since they obviously didn't oversample sufficiently!

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

the administration's continuation of the Dakota and Keystone pipelines will likely bump it back down a decent bit

That might be true.

Many Republicans are questioning that "order".

Especially the part about pipes going over water.

I don't get this - where do you think oil tankers travel - on water. The oil has to be moved somehow, and a pipeline is the safest and most efficient way to do it.

Nothing is perfect, oil is messy but is necessary. Until we have an economical way to replace it, it should and will be used.

For that matter everything is - I don't hear people yelling about the waste of replacing cell phones every year or two, but that probably will do 10,000 times the environmental damage than this new pipeline that is extremely unlikely to leak is going to cause.

People really need to get some perspective.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

The popular vote means nothing. If you can't understand that, you have no business discussing politics with anyone. and only down from Obama by 10%? I thought Trump was the worst thing ever. If HRC won the popular vote, but the majority of people approve of Trump, does that tell you anything?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

It's 150 ft under ground, similar to pipelines that cover the whole country and cross rivers underground.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join