It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s approval rating at 57% just days in

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Thought I'd do xuenchen a favor and post the latest Trump poll numbers since she's pretty enthusiastic about making sure we all stay informed. President Donald Trump's approval rating has hit a new low, according to the latest Gallup poll at 37%.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Thought I'd do xuenchen a favor and post the latest Trump poll numbers since she's pretty enthusiastic about making sure we all stay informed. President Donald Trump's approval rating has hit a new low, according to the latest Gallup poll at 37%.

The OP posted the Rasmussen report - it's at 48%.
It's down 9 points from the 57%, and up 3% in the last couple of days.
Just wanted to keep it consistent for you.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth
You're right. What was I thinking? So his Rasmussen approval Index went from a high of +13 on January 26th to a low of -16 on March 15th, creeping back up to a -9 on March 17th. So his average over the period of his inauguration to St. Patrick's Day is -2.2. He's had 25 days with a negative index and 11 in the positive. Rasmussen. Go Trump.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
a reply to: UKTruth
You're right. What was I thinking? So his Rasmussen approval Index went from a high of +13 on January 26th to a low of -16 on March 15th, creeping back up to a -9 on March 17th. So his average over the period of his inauguration to St. Patrick's Day is -2.2. He's had 25 days with a negative index and 11 in the positive. Rasmussen. Go Trump.

Yes, I know I am right. I was just correcting you on the source of the OP.
edit on 20/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join