It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s approval rating at 57% just days in

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Thought I'd do xuenchen a favor and post the latest Trump poll numbers since she's pretty enthusiastic about making sure we all stay informed. President Donald Trump's approval rating has hit a new low, according to the latest Gallup poll at 37%.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Thought I'd do xuenchen a favor and post the latest Trump poll numbers since she's pretty enthusiastic about making sure we all stay informed. President Donald Trump's approval rating has hit a new low, according to the latest Gallup poll at 37%.

The OP posted the Rasmussen report - it's at 48%.
It's down 9 points from the 57%, and up 3% in the last couple of days.
Just wanted to keep it consistent for you.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth
You're right. What was I thinking? So his Rasmussen approval Index went from a high of +13 on January 26th to a low of -16 on March 15th, creeping back up to a -9 on March 17th. So his average over the period of his inauguration to St. Patrick's Day is -2.2. He's had 25 days with a negative index and 11 in the positive. Rasmussen. Go Trump.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth
You're right. What was I thinking? So his Rasmussen approval Index went from a high of +13 on January 26th to a low of -16 on March 15th, creeping back up to a -9 on March 17th. So his average over the period of his inauguration to St. Patrick's Day is -2.2. He's had 25 days with a negative index and 11 in the positive. Rasmussen. Go Trump.

Yes, I know I am right. I was just correcting you on the source of the OP.
edit on 20/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Once again helping out my favorite ATS 'balanced' news source, xuenchen with updated Trump approval numbers. From Rasmussen -- xuenchen's favorite source for 'non-fake' poll numbers. As of yesterday, Trump's approval index was at -16. One point up from the day before. Turning a corner perhaps?? His % of 'strongly approve' has steadily plummeted from a 'high' of 44% a few days after Inauguration Day to yesterday's 28%. But the real reason I know he's in trouble? The guy down the street setup a bigger-than-life-size Trump display, with flood lights no less, during the campaign. Huge. After the election he went to a still annoyingly large 'Thank You America' display after he won. Last week he tore it down. Awwww...

edit on 28-3-2017 by jtma508 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Down to -19. Like a brick thrown in the river...

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Visual aid: Rasmussen

www.rasmussenreports.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Trump's approval rating is surging! He's gone from a bottom-licking -19 a week ago all the way up to a -14. He hasn't been that 'high' since the end of March.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Worst ratings ever.

Pffft.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

That's funny how that is, isn't it?.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Trump's approval rating is surging! He's gone from a bottom-licking -19 a week ago all the way up to a -14. He hasn't been that 'high' since the end of March.

I think it is a very strange event for most when a candidate actually focuses on what they said they would during their campaign. I think many do not know how to take that, and those that disagreed with his campaign promises must surely hate that he is working his way down the list...lol

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I think it is a very strange event for most when a candidate actually focuses on what they said they would during their campaign. I think many do not know how to take that, and those that disagreed with his campaign promises must surely hate that he is working his way down the list...lol

Yeah, but then they go and reverse themselves completely in an illegal act of war against another country.

Sheesh, why can't people just accept that Trump never means what he says!

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Can't wait to see what Kanye gets done after 2020 since the bar is literally lying on the ground now.

...Hell, the homeless guy on the corner holding a sign "will work for food" could get elected president anymore...

...That's maybe not such a bad idea compared to Kanye...

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

Harrison Ford and Martin Sheen have more qualifications to be President than Trump ... perhaps they'll run.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Yeah, but then they go and reverse themselves completely in an illegal act of war against another country.

Sheesh, why can't people just accept that Trump never means what he says!

So says the Trump hater...geez

So Trump has declared war and has sent troops to Syria to fight?????

Why was the 100s of other times that past Presidents have used force without congress approval ok, but now Trump is wrong to do the same. You do know Congress has not formally declared war since WWII...lol

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Trump hater? Naaah. I don't hate him. I loved him on TV.

I know that fine distinctions of truth and fantasy are not that important to most Trump apologists, but there are differences between the words "act of war" and "declared war".... and, not-for-nothing, that Constitution that so many pay lip-service to but apparently have never bothered to read makes it pretty darn clear that the CONGRESS declares war, not the President, despite his admiration for Dictators and Tyrants.

Yes, I am aware that a formal declaration of war is a bit passe for many authoritarians, but the Constitution is still quite clear ... so is the War Powers Act.
edit on 12-4-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Yes, I am aware that a formal declaration of war is a bit passe for many authoritarians, but the Constitution is still quite clear ... so is the War Powers Act.

You are avoiding my question...

Why was the 100s of other times that past Presidents have used force without congress approval ok, but now Trump is wrong to do the same. You do know Congress has not formally declared war since WWII...lol

I'm not a Trump apologist it just strikes me funny that so many things people complain about with Trump was not an issue any other time in the past.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Trump is losing his base but gaining among war mongering anti Assad/Russia types

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Why was the 100s of other times that past Presidents have used force without congress approval ok, but now Trump is wrong to do the same.

100s of times?

In any case, the law does not require Congressional approval. It does, however, require consultation with Congress.

The "War Powers Resolution":

The President in every possible instance shall consult with Congress before introducing United States Armed Forces into hostilities or into situations where imminent involvement in hostilities is clearly indicated by the circumstances, and after every such introduction shall consult regularly with the Congress until United States Armed Forces are no longer engaged in hostilities or have been removed from such situations.

www.law.cornell.edu...

edit on 4/12/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Has the law to consult with Congress been satisfied?

If it hasn't, is the the first time this has been the case?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join