It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man bites ear off another man during argument about Trump

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
This is another indication of the madness our country is descending into. People yelling at others in planes, stores and schools. Husbands and wives, fathers and daughters, best friends. Everyone is so divided. It truly has turned into bizarro world.
I wouldn't be surprised if someone gets called out for a duel, at this point. j/k i think.

PITTSBURGH (AP) — Police say a man bit the ear off another man in Pittsburgh as they argued about President Donald Trump. The 30-year-old victim was bitten at his apartment at around 6:45 a.m. Monday in the city's East Liberty neighborhood after a verbal argument turned physical. He ran to a gas station for help. Police spokeswoman Emily Schaffer says she isn't able to say whether the victim supported Trump or opposed him. The victim's ear was recovered by police in the apartment. Police say he was taken to UPMC Presbyterian hospital in stable condition. Police say they know who bit the man's ear and are searching for him. They wouldn't give his name.

apnews.com... er&utm_medium=APEastRegion

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

They haven't even caught the biter yet.

What absurdity. People fighting like pre-schoolers. Zero self-control, self-respect, or respect for others. Pathetic.. awful behavior by grown adults all over our country.
edit on 23-1-2017 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
This in my opinion is trying to create something out of nothing. The fact they were arguing about Trump and one has ear bitten off aren't related....well not in the way it's being spun. Do you think this person just developed this inability to control anger since Trump arrived?

One could easily dig through the days stabbings and violent acts.....find what or where they were arguing and blow out of proportion.

This act has nothing to do with Trump......it's just some maniac who can't control their temper.

Had a fight outside McDonald's last week....nothing in media about how even the sight of McDonald's caused my to freak out.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The attacker was just spotted, keep a lookout guys.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: lostinamazement

This act has nothing to do with Trump......it's just some maniac who can't control their temper.

Exactly except for one thing. The other maniac who was stupid enough to argue with and get in an altercation with a maniac who would bite his ear off. Very possibly having his ear bitten off prevented him from gouging out the others eye first.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Beat me to it! Haha Nice!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Part of that pent-up anger was probably due to New England beating Pittsburgh. I wonder if the biter was related to Mike Tyson?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Emily Schaffer says she isn't able to say whether the victim supported Trump or opposed him.

Ohhhhh I bet I can accurately guess.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
creepy:

Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.
35For I have come to turn ‘A man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.
36A man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
This is another indication of the madness our country is descending into. People yelling at others in planes, stores and schools. Husbands and wives, fathers and daughters, best friends. Everyone is so divided. It truly has turned into bizarro world.
I wouldn't be surprised if someone gets called out for a duel, at this point. j/k i think.

PITTSBURGH (AP) — Police say a man bit the ear off another man in Pittsburgh as they argued about President Donald Trump. The 30-year-old victim was bitten at his apartment at around 6:45 a.m. Monday in the city's East Liberty neighborhood after a verbal argument turned physical. He ran to a gas station for help. Police spokeswoman Emily Schaffer says she isn't able to say whether the victim supported Trump or opposed him. The victim's ear was recovered by police in the apartment. Police say he was taken to UPMC Presbyterian hospital in stable condition. Police say they know who bit the man's ear and are searching for him. They wouldn't give his name.

apnews.com... er&utm_medium=APEastRegion

Well without any names, I'm going to assume Holyfield was getting his revenge on Tyson. But I'm confused because Tyson is a known Trump supporter and Holyfield is a biggot so... could have went either way.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The ear biter must have been Italian.

Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears;
I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him.
The evil that men do lives after them;
The good is oft interred with their bones;
So let it be with Caesar.

www.phrases.org.uk...
edit on 23-1-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Was it Shia Laboof?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

This in my opinion is trying to create something out of nothing. The fact they were arguing about Trump and one has ear bitten off aren't related....well not in the way it's being spun. Do you think this person just developed this inability to control anger since Trump arrived?

you trolling?
Did you see the past 2 days? A lot of people are emotionally riled up.
I seen vandalism, arson, many many asasults, hair lit on fire. I even seen a feminist male who protesting for women punch a woman.

Your right though perhaps the guy was mad at all the trash the women protesters left on the street and he is a trash man.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

What a frickin bully!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
When you cannot come up with a dialogue with your opponent the violence will occur. This happen in all those school/college/university shooting we’ve been witnessing alot!

Part of the American culture!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
We already know that he who loses his ear in the match is winning.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Next time you argue about Trump.

Don't tell the guy, "I'm all ears."

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev

you trolling?
Did you see the past 2 days? A lot of people are emotionally riled up.
I seen vandalism, arson, many many asasults, hair lit on fire. I even seen a feminist male who protesting for women punch a woman.

Your right though perhaps the guy was mad at all the trash the women protesters left on the street and he is a trash man.

So he says some people can't control their anger and that's the problem. You say the problem is Trump winning. Maybe you did say both of you're right in your last statement?

I read about ventilation the other day. You majored in psychology right? It doesn't work. The way to respond isn't to vent--physical assults or so on. Below is an old piece of research:
journals.sagepub.com - Does Venting Anger Feed or Extinguish the Flame? Catharsis, Rumination, Distraction, Anger, and Aggressive Responding ...

Venting is counterproductive. It stokes the flames. It's a lot like masturbation. It becomes a bad habit for some. The way to respond is either direct action--where appropriate--or suppressive therapies or calming methods. I also read contemplating what you're actually angry at is effective for some. So rather than lashing out, you redirect the energy to scrutinize yourself.

www.apa.org - Controlling anger before it controls you...
edit on 1/23/2017 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
Next time you argue about Trump.

Don't tell the guy, "I'm all ears."

Hey, that's Ross Perot's line...

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Get serious instead of trying to deflect. I personally don't care who was on Trump's side or the other position. It WAS, however, a clear example of how crazy some folks are getting over politics. (Of course, it does seem that the sore losers are spreading their pain.) So I doubt that I would be surprised which individual was caught up in their anger enough to resort to pure cannibalistic behavior.

What political party virtually is allowed to eat its own young?
edit on 23-1-2017 by Aliensun because: solidify a point[

ETA: The attacker was an illegal alien, probably not from Mars but someplace else.
edit on 23-1-2017 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

top topics

<<   2 >>

join