It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The horrifying REAL reason Putin played the Trump card.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

I can think of one reason why

they know trump is a narcissist and won`t back down from a challenge so maybe Russia goads or tricks one of their "allies" (like iran) into pushing trump`s buttons.
A U.S. Iranian war with Russia and maybe china providing Iran with weapons would be a nasty affair.
from that point I assume there`s a lot of unpleasant things Russia and china could do to hurt the U.S. without becoming directly involved in the war themselves.
maybe china decides they aren`t going to lend the U.S. anymore money for a few years since they have that whole gold standard thing they are working on with the Russians.

a guy with trumps temperament can be very easily goaded into making big mistakes.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I would agree with that, except Trump does know how to play the game. He did win the Presidency, with a lot of people saying it was impossible. I think he will be able to sway the political arena in ways people just can't believe he can.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus
Goaded and/or flattered.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Again, the diagnosis of "narcissistic psychopath" through obvious signs by Russian intelligence analysis, ALONG with an analysis of Trump's positions, relationships, etc. allows for a simple analytical outcome. The Russian analysis seems clear. Lets not be naïve. Trump CAN be manipulated by Russian intelligence [as he already has been] through the weaknesses inherent in narcissistic psychosis.

Likewise, the outcome of any leader's narcissistic psychosis WILL BE the division and suffering of his own people. The enemy [Russia] has realized this.

I do not want Russia as an enemy. I believe it was insanity for policy makers to have used Russia as a cold war pawn for globalism. However, Russia IS CURRENTLY suffering condemnation and sanctions at USA's hands, and always has. So Russia THEMSELVES must consider us an enemy.

Hence, their endorsement of Trump, who they analyzed to be a manipulatible, narcissistic psychopath who is capable of destabilizing and dividing the US of A. Putin, as I said, is a shrewd fox.
edit on 22-1-2017 by jayfkntee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

That could be possible. I see what you are saying.

Another possibility is that Russian doesn't want war and would like better political ties with the U.S. because it hasn't worked the other way for them. Possibly they just want the same things as the average person wants. A good economy makes the citizens happy.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

or flattered

" comrade trump are you so weak that you will let those Iranian boats harass your navy like that? you`re a very wise and powerful man surely you can beat those Iranians and think of all the oil in iran that will be yours"

edit on 22-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
To really understand PUTIN, YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND the judo throw. Putin is a black belt in judo. That means he has devoted a significant portion of his life to the study and practice of judo.

In judo, Putin began to understand the forces of motion and flow. The judo throw DOES NOT use force. The judo throw uses the MOMENTUM OF THE ENEMY, through physical guidance, to throw the enemy.

Now with Russian intelligence analysis of Trump's mental state, we will see Putin using a calculated judo throw AGAINST AMERICA. It has not happened yet.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Correct to those that said it..

Although the premise of the OP is also a possibility..

I think the real reason Putin backed Trump is because Trump will have no problem looking the other way while Putin wreaks havoc in eastern Europe and reforms the USSR.

Remember, it's not a conspiracy. Putin is ex KGB, that's a fact. That doesn't die/disappear on a whim.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

If I may, I would like to put forth an alternate theory. What if Putin just thought he could get along better with Trump, than with Hillary. That would seem to be the simplest answer, to me anyway.

Exactly.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

That could very well be what Putin is thinking, but is it? Another possibility. Maybe he just really wants all the sanctions to be dropped because he loves his country too. Maybe not, but still a possibility.

I'm not suggesting he doesn't like his country exactly but I doubt the people of Russia will share as much of that profit as he will personally. But sure, I'm guessing he loves Russia too.

It's no different than saying Exxon loves America I guess.

The point is that those sanctions are restrictive for Russia and he wants them removed and he'll do what he can to get them removed.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I'm not suggesting he doesn't like his country exactly but I doubt the people of _____ will share as much of that profit as he will personally

Sounds strangely familiar

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: jayfkntee
To really understand PUTIN, YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND the judo throw. Putin is a black belt in judo. That means he has devoted a significant portion of his life to the study and practice of judo.

In judo, Putin began to understand the forces of motion and flow. The judo throw DOES NOT use force. The judo throw uses the MOMENTUM OF THE ENEMY, through physical guidance, to throw the enemy.

Now with , we will see Putin using a calculated judo throw AGAINST AMERICA. It has not happened yet.

Maybe this should be in the Predictions and Prophecies forum. It is a good topic none the less.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Again.....

Another Russian paranoia thread based on..... paranoia.

You would do well to watch Putin speaking to the media on various subjects. He has been calling for greater co-operation for a long time now.

Russia attempted reset relations with the USA in 2009. But Obama and Hilary chose to go on a regime topping war path that did not sit well with Russia. Then they tried to indict Ukraine into the EU with plans to build another NATO base.

All you are making are assumptions. And when you assume, you just make and ASS out of U and ME

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

If he will do anything to lift the sanctions, what could be easier to do than be peaceful?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

So then there are reasons why Putin would want Trump to win that has nothing to do with trying to control him? I guess in a court of law there is a reasonable doubt that it will not happen the way the OP is saying, but it is still possible.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: jayfkntee

Russian foreign intelligence asserted a pro-Trump policy based on an in-depth assessment of Trump's personality. Narcissistic Psychosis, the tangible signs of which Trump manifests on many visible levels, is a seriously debilitating psychological state

Would you mind providing some of this Russian intelligence that you are privy too?

Whilst you're at it care to show us any professional qualifications you have that give your armchair analysis into another persons mental state any validity?

I HOPE I AM BEING VERY CLEAR WHEN I SAY RUSSIA'S SUPPORT OF TRUMP MAY BE BASED SOLEY UPON THEIR ANALYSIS THAT TRUMP'S MENTAL STATE MAY LEAD TO THE FUTURE INSTABILITY AND DEMISE OF AN ENEMY...AMERICA. That one I don't need to repeat.

And now lets take striking examples of your analysis...that I as an armchair psychologist, just like yourself, call out as nothing more than repetitive rhetoric (here I am being too kind to you as you are no rhetorician)

Important key words

Lets look at the FACTS

lets say it one more time

Lets face facts.

But lets face facts again

That one I don't need to repeat.

So says the highest intelligence analysts of Putin's Russia.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Yes, our leaders are exactly the same. That I thought was obvious already.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

He is playing nice with us now.

If he wanted to be peaceful he wouldn't be taking over places by force.

The same would apply to U.S. Involvement all over the Globe as well. I'm not dismissing that.

That is all the more reason to be careful in what we do. We've made enemies that aren't just gong to forgive the things that have been done in our name.

I'm not saying that means we should continue to do them. But we need to be careful what we do next because of what has been done in the past.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Trump cannot take America down.

No matter how much he tries to.

He won't try , he'll always think he's trying to improve it. Thats the problem with him. I have to agree he is mentally unstable. He's extremely arrogant. His only topic is me , myself and I.Look at what I can do, look at what I did, look at what I will do. Look at me

I still think let's see what he can do. There might be some good that comes out of it. For the most sort though he will make a mess of things and never own up to it. That's not in his nature.

I do think Russia wants to be the biggest super power and was at one point. They can't be trusted.
edit on 22-1-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
a reply to: markosity1973

So then there are reasons why Putin would want Trump to win that has nothing to do with trying to control him? I guess in a court of law there is a reasonable doubt that it will not happen the way the OP is saying, but it is still possible.

Okay.....

Alternative explanation;

You are trying to get your adversary on board and improve relations. An election is due and you end up in a two horse race;

One horse is a well known perpetrator of Cold war antics and publicly calls the leader of your nation a 'Soulless KGB agent'

The other is known to many of your govt officials through business dealings and while bit of a wild card, seems to be fairly open to a new way of thinking toward you.

Which horse would you back?

What would Russia be doing if Hilary won?

Let's not forget that Obama expelled all Russia's diplomats in the closing days of his rule. Putin decided to not retaliate. Instead he chose to wait and talk to the new guy. Would a true enemy do that? Wouldn't they just lose their crap and welcome in Trump with a new war?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join