It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The horrifying REAL reason Putin played the Trump card.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

hahaha, that was quite an obsessive clip and paste job...lol thank you for proving I am asserting a theory.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I'm friends with Leonid Elenin on facebook. I met him here. I always translate and read what many many russians are talking about on his Facebook posts. What I see, is they can't stand obama.they think he is a weak, smart-ass of a leader, and a liar as well. They see Donald Trump as a strong leader, like Putin,not a wimp. They have no respect for Obama whatsoever. They believe that DJT will warm relations with Russia, not as an Allie, but as a friend , with common enemies. ISIS. They are a lot like us, and want to be friends. They have had enough of cold war crap,and want to get along.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem
Leonid speaks for all Russians? Do all Russians think Putin is wonderful?

edit on 1/22/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava

originally posted by: jayfkntee

I HOPE I AM BEING VERY CLEAR WHEN I SAY RUSSIA'S SUPPORT OF TRUMP MAY BE BASED SOLEY UPON THEIR ANALYSIS THAT TRUMP'S MENTAL STATE MAY LEAD TO THE FUTURE INSTABILITY AND DEMISE OF AN ENEMY...AMERICA.

Very well thought out and interesting! Never thought of it like this before but you make a very convincing point!

The problem here is, Russia is not your enemy. It is false a perception.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I think THEY'D like some MONEY back...

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

hahaha - are you serious quoting from the DSM?

www.slate.com... tion.html

The DSM-I, from 1952, listed 106; the DSM-III, from 1980, listed 265, and the current DSM-IV has 297. (Complaints about this ever-increasing total led the chair of the DSM-5 task force, David Kupfer, to announce that the total number of disorders in DSM-5 will not increase.

And yet as you stated in the thread below...whose truth?

Definition of Truth
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That's too bad, because "what is Truth" is a philosophical question. Don't worry, I'll keep it simple; Everything that you (and everyone else) can possibly perceive is Truth, from dreams of unicorns... to the sun!

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: jayfkntee

how are you asserting a theory when your words speak for themselves. You claimed facts, facts, facts...and yet none were shown. I was eagerly awaiting for your insider intell from the Russian sources, and yet all you had were mere words.
words
words
words

I am sorry to report that there is reasonable probability that Russian foreign intelligence asserted a pro-Trump policy based on an in-depth assessment of Trump's personality. Narcissistic Psychosis, the tangible signs of which Trump manifests on many visible levels, is a seriously debilitating psychological state.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
If Putin wanted Trump to win because Trump is a narcissist, Obama should have been putty in his hands.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   

What are the FACTS you are talking about ?

edit on 22-1-2017 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: -

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: jayfkntee
All these theories of Trump's connections to Putin, Russian business dealings, Russian election manipulation, and Russian blackmail plots against Trump are largely irrelevant.

Lets look at the FACTS. Russia and Putin CLEARLY support a Trump presidency. Lets say it again..., Putin's top analysts in the many Russian spy agencies who analyze USA politics, policy and strategies HAVE ENDORSED Trump. Just to be on the safe side, lets say it one more time... Russia's equivalent of NSA, CIA, DIA, etc., have through analysis, endorsed a Trump presidency.

Lets face facts... Brotherhood between the nations of Russia and USA that benefit both parties makes good sense. But lets face facts again. Unfortunately, being cold war enemies for so long, our nations are mutually cautious of each other's ideologies and intent. So when Russian or American spy agencies produce intelligence analysis, they aren't usually basing it on the assumption of "brotherhood".

If a brotherhood of countries is not the reason that Russian intelligence supports unambiguously a Trump presidency, then what are the motivations? Blackmail control of Trump? The hope they can use Trump's business connections/past-history to manipulate him? NOPE.

I am sorry to report that there is reasonable probability that Russian foreign intelligence asserted a pro-Trump policy based on an in-depth assessment of Trump's personality. Narcissistic Psychosis, the tangible signs of which Trump manifests on many visible levels, is a seriously debilitating psychological state. The primary suffering of those under the influence of a narcissistic psychotic is a natural outcome of this mental illness.

I HOPE I AM BEING VERY CLEAR WHEN I SAY RUSSIA'S SUPPORT OF TRUMP MAY BE BASED SOLEY UPON THEIR ANALYSIS THAT TRUMP'S MENTAL STATE MAY LEAD TO THE FUTURE INSTABILITY AND DEMISE OF AN ENEMY...AMERICA.

That one I don't need to repeat.

I have never stood for either party. I am simply stating, among many illogical conspiracy theories regarding Trump and Russia, an analysis and theory that actually makes perfect sense based upon our long-standing relationship with Russia. Putin is a strong and sly fox. I do hope we can be brother nations... I believe the world needs solutions to the madness of the elitist globalists. I just don't see how current Russian policy could be shaped by such naïve ambition as to assume "brotherhood between nations" simply because of Trump.

Based upon Russian analysis of Trump's mental condition, Trump is the perfect pawn to take down America. So says the highest intelligence analysts of Putin's Russia.

HAVE AT IT.

I suppose you have some good sources for all this bull.

How much is George paying you?

Or are you one of the fools backing him for free?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Aside from whether Trump is a narcissist, What would be the actual downside of cautiously opening a few trade agreements with Russia?

What products do they have we may want?

What is the actual downside of working with Russia instead of letting Russia continuing to build ties with China?
Which is something that I see as not being in the US's interest.

I'm genuinely curious.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

There is nothing Russia has that can be traded with the US.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
Aside from whether Trump is a narcissist, What would be the actual downside of cautiously opening a few trade agreements with Russia?

What products do they have we may want?

What is the actual downside of working with Russia instead of letting Russia continuing to build ties with China?
Which is something that I see as not being in the US's interest.

I'm genuinely curious.

The only downside I can see is that TPTB don.t get their way. boo hoo

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

Among these signs, rocking back and forth can indicate the presence of stress, trauma, or an underlying mental disorder."

You could easily add "Boredom" to that list. When I have to sit and listen to someone yammer on for too long, I get "fidgety". I hate to sit and listen to... say, safety meetings when I was a coal miner. It's just something they have to do every so often and I hated having to just sit there.
I want to DO something, rather than sit.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarriorOfRighteousness

There is nothing Russia has that can be traded with the US.

I don't believe that for a minute.

Unless of course you don't think they make better cold weather gear, or quality textiles, and of course for a fact have been supplying Europe with some decent caviar?

Surely there are trade deals for products that don't include military hardware or lumber or oil we can cautiously engage in to our mutual benefit?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Canada provides oil, lumber, winter gear. Russia is further and would cost more to trade.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I am sorry to report that there is reasonable probability that Russian foreign intelligence asserted a pro-Trump policy based on an in-depth assessment of Trump's personality. Narcissistic Psychosis, the tangible signs of which Trump manifests on many visible levels, is a seriously debilitating psychological state. The primary suffering of those under the influence of a narcissistic psychotic is a natural outcome of this mental illness.

How many Sigmund Freud wannabees are on ATS anyway?!

Sheesh.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
OP should learn the meaning of fact, especially in light of zero sources or evidence.

That's a fact.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Da!

Comerade Trumpski will Make Russia, er, AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Vodka will flow from faucets, and we will have alcohol based economy

much better

That's pretty racist.

Oh wait! Russia is white.

Except for the occasional black russian.

Which is quite tasty, btw.

That mexican coffee liqueur pairs quite well with russian vodka.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Occam's Razon OP: Russia desperately wants the sanctions lifted. They knew Trump would do it. They helped him get elected. Trump immediately --- like the good Comrade he is --- starts the process to lift the sanctions. Couldn't be simpler or more clear.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join