It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos: the crowd at Donald Trump’s inauguration vs. Barack Obama’s

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy
I dont think Gingrich is paying for it.

I think his claim, from which you took the phrase, is crap.

You should go complain about Bush Jnr. He cost you more.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

You should go complain about Bush Jnr. He cost you more.

I hate the Bushes. That's one of the reasons I like Trump, he totally emasculated Jeb. I hate Obama, but I agree, W's presidency was as bad or worse. Ideally Ron/Rand Paul would be my president, but that wasn't possible, Trump is the best I could get.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: c2oden

Because people sell food stamps to buy things that you can't buy with food stamps.

All of them? Half of them? A quarter of them?

What percentage of people do this?

Are guns bad?

I don't know. (They are not stamps anymore BTW)

I don't know what percentage.

Guns are good.

Do you have any more questions?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

I said Trump supporters had to work, in order to pay for the food of Obama supporters.

No, you didn't say that. Until just now. Do only Obama supporters receive food stamps?

I didn't say it was bad

That seemed to be your implication.

Are food stamps bad?

Actually, I did, I said Trump supporters had to work, Obama's didn't. Why do you think Trump supporters had to work? To pay for the food of Obama's supporters. Of course Obama has supporters who work, but between Trump and Obama, who do you think has the most supporters sitting on their ass daily? LOL, clearly Obama. As for if food stamps are bad, yeah mostly, because most of the people who get them could buy their own food, if they would just get a job. Mentally challenged people or children, ok, otherwise, it's just stealing from the hard working middle class to buy votes from the free-riders.

Do you have any evidence or do you just prefer blanket generalizations to confirm your already held and mostly false beliefs?

Let me know what you think is false, and I will explain why I believe it.

I'll tell you what I know is false, though: blanket generalizations such as 'Obama's supporters didn't have to work,' 'most people on food stamps can buy their own food if they'd get job,' 'Trump supporters have to work to pay for Obama supporters' food,' etc.

I don't care what you "believe." Those are false generalizations. Many (most) people on food stamps work but still need assistance. But go ahead and make 'murica great again and take away those people's assistance.

Link: WSJ
Link: CBPP
Etc
edit on 21-1-2017 by Liquesence because: Links

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Perhaps you should, before you generalize and make a fool of yourself.

Guns are good.

So, guns are not bad even though some people use them to kill (an ill purpose), but food stamps are bad because some people take advantage of them (also an ill purpose)?

Horrible logic.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
What did this tell us about the current POTUS. It tells us that most of the people who voted for him have jobs whereas Oblameo supporters are defective unwanted freeloaders who can't get or maintain a job.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

It's your opinion they are false, you never presented anything showing them to be so. And yes they were mostly generalizations, I can't go case by case with 320+ million people, but basic statistics and common sense should be easy enough to understand. As for your " 'murica" comment, I'm from the northeast, I don't say 'murica.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Perhaps you should, before you generalize and make a fool of yourself.

Guns are good.

So, guns are not bad even though some people use them to kill (an ill purpose), but food stamps are bad because some people take advantage of them (also an ill purpose)?

Horrible logic.

You don't know what you are talking about.
You are pretending to know things you nothing about.
You are the one acting like a fool.
edit on 2017-01-21T01:27:39-06:002201721America/Chicago1 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Perhaps it tells us the crowds are relaxed at home believing they have at last got a good president who will fix America.

It might also tell us that the level of trust Americans have in the office of president and in the POUTS is very low.

It might also tell us that the people have just given up.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   

It's your opinion they are false

It is a fact they are false.

but basic statistics and common sense should be easy enough to understand.

Statistics prove my point.

you never presented anything showing them to be so.

I provided links.

Good night.

edit on 21-1-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
What does that tell us about our current POTUS?

It was also warm for Trumps inaguration, great weather to go hang out in a crowd. At Obama's it was freezing outside.

What it tells us though, is that Trump simply isn't as popular as he believes he is. He had one of the lowest percentages of any winner ever.

That said, he's the President. Give him a chance to prove either his supporters or his detractors right.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I guess there wasn't an expectation of "TrumpMoney" to start raining from the sky.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Trump had EIGHT TIMES more stream viewers than Obama in 2009 and set a record for live stream views.

Inauguration Sets Record for Live Video Streaming of News Event on Akamai
finance.yahoo.com...

What does that say, Trump haters?

That streaming technology wasn't very good in 2009.

CX

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
This was Trumps Inauguration today

This was Obama's in 2009

This is a split screen of the two

I am struggling with this one....this was mentioned on Sky News just now, showing the same comaparisons.

I sat here yesterday with my daughter and i distinctly remember her saying, "Wow dad, look at all those people!"

The crowds stretched as far as the eye can see back the way, left to right and right back to the horizon, or at least that is how it looked on tv. Trumps inauguration on tv yesterday, even in the rain, looked like those pictures of Obama's.

However.....those pics you and the mainstream media have show on the big empty white spaces...that is what it looked like yesterday......when they were done and dusted and starting to pack up.

So i take this with the usual pinch of salt i'd expect from the news networks.

CX.

What does that tell us about our current POTUS?

www.vox.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

My experience has been that it's about 5% of people. The 5% that are really bad at personal finance. It simply makes no sense to sell food stamps, because if you do, you then have to turn your cash that could buy anything, into buying food.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DonVoigt
What did this tell us about the current POTUS. It tells us that most of the people who voted for him have jobs whereas Oblameo supporters are defective unwanted freeloaders who can't get or maintain a job.

In my area, a small dying town driven by drug problems and poverty. where Trump carried the whole vote. He's supporters had no jobs. They voted for Trump because they thought he would bring back coal mining jobs, and then because these ex coal miners thought that with the jobs back, they could kick their drug habits and go back to work.

It's simply not going to happen.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: schuyler
Now post photo of the TRASH left behind in each inauguration. Wat s=does that say about the last POTUS?

Im going to guess that even though Don's crowd was a fourth of Obama's, his trash was bigger.

Just a guess, his trumptopians don't believe in climate change.

im curious as to what u think "climate change" means. theres a reason they switched from man made global warming to that phrase. Climate change is something that is always happening, doesnt mean good or bad, just changing. now "man made climate change" is the phrase they should be using if they want to be truthful about what they are talking about. unfortunately for their agenda the data doesnt add up for that. besides at this point we all know what can cause an increase in temps on our earth so why dont we stop giving money for people to research something that we allready know about and instead put that money towards actually reducing carbon emissions. that way u kill 2 birds with one stone. u get the researchers going into new fields to advance our tech and we reduce what we know can cause an increase in temps due to data from hundreds of thousands of years ago and in many cases millions.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   
People conveniently forget to mention that gov't jobs and schools were closed during Obama's inauguration.

Trump supporters had to take the day off work.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
People conveniently forget to mention that gov't jobs and schools were closed during Obama's inauguration.

Inauguration day is a holiday in the capital and surrounding areas even for President Trump.
edit on 21-1-2017 by Pyle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: Konduit

Inauguration day is a holiday in the capital and surrounding areas even for President Trump.

Come on, do not start posting facts in a Trump thread, you will confuse the little trumpets!

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join