It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos: the crowd at Donald Trump’s inauguration vs. Barack Obama’s

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
Unlike Obama voters, Trump supporters had to work.

Oh. Really? - you know this how? I'm interested to see the facts behind your claim?

All you have to do is check Obama's welfare numbers. He's not called the "food stamp President" for no reason.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Oh. Really? - you know this how? I'm interested to see the facts behind your claim?

All you have to do is check Obama's welfare numbers. He's not called the "food stamp President" for no reason.

Helping people buy food is bad...how, exactly?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Here's the real picture.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Helping people buy food is bad...how, exactly?

Stealing from people (taxpayers) is bad, IMO. And anyway, I didn't say it was bad, I said Trump supporters had to work, in order to pay for the food of Obama supporters.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

By people you mean Newt Gingrich.

...who forgot that the record number for that category belongs to Bush Jnr. in a surprisingly fake claim.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Helping? I guess it depends on your definition of help. I mean if someone robbed me they helped me empty my pockets. lol People go on foodstamps because they are either unemployed or are just plain broke and can't afford to eat. Not because obama helped them. They would have been able to get food stamps either way, the question is, why are more people on food stamps?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

LOL gotta love how people like to skew perception. Looks to be pretty much the same amount of people to me.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I see a big patch of blue space to the left/rear of Trump..right behind Hillary and Bill. Are they carriers of something?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

By people you mean Newt Gingrich.

...who forgot that the record number for that category belongs to Bush Jnr. in a surprisingly fake claim.

No, by people, I mean me and my family. I don't make much money, yet the government takes nearly 1/3 of it. We spend $75 billion a year on food stamps alone. If you think Newt is paying for all that, you crazy.

link   
a reply to: jidnum

They would have been able to get food stamps either way, the question is, why are more people on food stamps?
The population has gotten larger and, well, there was this thing call a recession. Things are improving though.
www.hamiltonproject.org...

edit on 1/21/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

link   

I said Trump supporters had to work, in order to pay for the food of Obama supporters.

No, you didn't say that. Until just now. Do only Obama supporters receive food stamps?

I didn't say it was bad

That seemed to be your implication.

Are food stamps bad?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

Helping? I guess it depends on your definition of help.

Do you not consider feeding people who are hungry as "help?"

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I said Trump supporters had to work, in order to pay for the food of Obama supporters.

No, you didn't say that. Until just now. Do only Obama supporters receive food stamps?

I didn't say it was bad

Are food stamps bad?

Food stamps can be bad.

I can walk down the street and buy 10 dollars worth of food stamps for a dollar.
Why do you think that is?
edit on 2017-01-21T00:41:55-06:002201721America/Chicago1 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   

I didn't say it was bad

Are food stamps bad?

Actually, I did, I said Trump supporters had to work, Obama's didn't. Why do you think Trump supporters had to work? To pay for the food of Obama's supporters. Of course Obama has supporters who work, but between Trump and Obama, who do you think has the most supporters sitting on their ass daily? LOL, clearly Obama. As for if food stamps are bad, yeah mostly, because most of the people who get them could buy their own food, if they would just get a job. Mentally challenged people or children, ok, otherwise, it's just stealing from the hard working middle class to buy votes from the free-riders.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

Food stamps can be bad.

I can walk down the street and buy 10 dollars worth of food stamps for a dollar.

How does that make food stamps bad?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Food stamps can be bad.

How does that make food stamps bad?

Because people sell food stamps to buy things that you can't buy with food stamps.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
More Fake News?

An easy and obvious "thing" to fix by time shifting the image, but here's what I have....

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

I didn't say it was bad

Are food stamps bad?

Actually, I did, I said Trump supporters had to work, Obama's didn't. Why do you think Trump supporters had to work? To pay for the food of Obama's supporters. Of course Obama has supporters who work, but between Trump and Obama, who do you think has the most supporters sitting on their ass daily? LOL, clearly Obama. As for if food stamps are bad, yeah mostly, because most of the people who get them could buy their own food, if they would just get a job. Mentally challenged people or children, ok, otherwise, it's just stealing from the hard working middle class to buy votes from the free-riders.

Do you have any evidence or do you just prefer blanket generalizations to confirm your already held and mostly false beliefs?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   

I didn't say it was bad

Are food stamps bad?

Do you have any evidence or do you just prefer blanket generalizations to confirm your already held and mostly false beliefs?

Let me know what you think is false, and I will explain why I believe it.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Because people sell food stamps to buy things that you can't buy with food stamps.

All of them? Half of them? A quarter of them?

What percentage of people on food stamps do this?

Are guns bad?

edit on 21-1-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join