It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF is wong with Trudeau and the Inauguration?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Don't know why you are complaining, if Trudeau goes with it, it just proves US owns Canada. Trudeau is smart enough to not go. Canada should be separate from US for many reasons. You mind as well be complaining why the other world leaders are not in the inauguration.
edit on 20-1-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Its more about what Trump will soon be doing...which is shutting down the USA Pot mistake........IMHO both Canada and the US capitulated to Mexican pressure from the multi-billion dollar pot trade.....but now we WILL SEE A WALL....and when this happens the USA doesnt have to give their kids acess to legal drugs to pacify Mexican gangsters nd stop the bleeding of billions of dollars directly out of the USA.....and Canada follows the Queen....who less directly influences the USA.MJ should be made mediclly acessable IMHO and be officially recognised as a medicine....which it is not.I believe Canada will NOT make the discussed changes to existing laws.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Oh dear...maybe he's securing his position for when he leaves politics and joins the Carlyle Group. Why would you not honour the Country you have so much in common with

With his connections you can tell him it probably won't matter if
he's [in] and still PM. We two colonies share the mutual political
awareness toward the arcane... as manifested by the process,
candidates and general pleblic (no typo) reactions. Well most of us..

And watch out for significant doses of Charlie. I wanted to rub
some road tar off the back quarter panels of my old BelAir.. I
did on rare occasions become impatient at stoplights.
A half soaked rag took the turquoise acrylic off Tieu. (Eyes
watering) Must hoist my second Bushmills of the day after
posting, to the Don's health... after #1 to the Unknown. RIP.

Back to the thread-- and thanks for the heads up Dave. I
feel bad that your money went funny like ours: first word.

Also heard either here or somewhere else about wishing a
prominent twit run over by his own auto: I'll hold the cotton.
Does Cameron have an overbite? Any tweed sport jackets?
If there's an unrestored A-Healey Sprite or two nearby, there's
the rolling pin with the bad emergency brake. A WINNER!
Always wanted to stick a 396 Chev NASCAR motor in one... woot
come at me Carrol

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Wait, wait, wait, hold up.

A Canadian is pissed that one of their politicians only a minority of Americans (and only in the border states) have ever heard of....didn't come grovel at an inauguration? An inauguration which, mind you, no American gives 2 s#s about who attends other than the outgoing and incoming presidents?

This is highly illogical for a Canadian to get bent out of shape over. You sure you're a canuck??

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

A Canadian is pissed that one of their politicians only a minority of Americans (and only in the border states) have ever heard of....didn't come grovel at an inauguration? An inauguration which, mind you, no American gives 2 s#s about who attends other than the outgoing and incoming presidents?

This is highly illogical for a Canadian to get bent out of shape over. You sure you're a canuck??

Well said. I think this Canadian brother is completely brainwashed by Americans. Canadians wonder why they are weak and defenseless overall compare to the other 4 super powers in the World.

If a country keeps relying on another for defense. You mind as will give up and adopt their laws.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
So, PM Trudeau touched on the subject of Canadian exports with 35 states with Pres. Trump and so if America Come First, which Americans' jobs don't?

Nearly 9 million U.S. jobs depend on trade and investment with Canada Canada is the top export destination for 35 states

www.can-am.gc.ca...

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
So, PM Trudeau touched on the subject of Canadian exports with 35 states with Pres. Trump and so if America Come First, which Americans' jobs don't?

Nearly 9 million U.S. jobs depend on trade and investment with Canada Canada is the top export destination for 35 states

www.can-am.gc.ca...

That doesn't mean a thing. US cannot takeover Canada because half the world who likes Canada hates America. Even some Canadians. War Plan Red never happened because UN and other superpowers would be all over America when that happens. Plus Canada has a high trade agreement with US only because they are neighbors just like how Russia has high trade relations with China. There is an on going thing about Americans using Canadian flag when they travel. That is truth. It is more of an issue on corruption within US that probably made them move elsewhere.

www.ytravelblog.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

And did you also know...

globalnews.ca...

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Maybe Trudeau wasn't invited, that's fine, but to blatantly and disrespectfully state that he wasn't going, well, I find excessively ignorant.

I am not a "normal" canadian, hell, I'm probably not normal, period lol. Canada has made me this way and I guess I have accepted their conditioning. When they burned me for $790,500 I left and went into self-imposed exile in South Africa. When I tried to get my family out of SA at the end of my contract, yeah that's a good word, the cdn ambassador set us all up to be killed, through his own inaction or negligence or stupidity, it's all good. When I got back here and worked for the NRC and universities, I got put under a superior court injunction and lost ~$32m in share equity, because the government wanted to protect their minister and the university from tax and public funds fraud charges, as well as the ensuing scandal. Revenue Canada even lost the hundreds of pages of evidence for the case, received and signed for by one of the Toronto area Directors, THREE TIMES. How's that for collusion? When I ask CSIS about lil ole me using an FOIA request, I get 9 national security statutes back, no information and a F-You letter from the Privacy Commissioner.

Any dis from Trudeau to Trump just reminds me of how corrupt and deceitful our government is and just makes me want to see the "swamp drained" in Canada as well. Hell, I'd like to see them all charged with treason, we need some serious change.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 1/23.2017 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I think I have more respect for allies who don't promptly grovel at our presidents' feet than those who'd do so, then also reach for the zipper as if it's expected. Unless you're all for becoming the newest collection of American states in the union, it's NBD to not show up to grovel at an inauguration.
edit on 1/23/2017 by Nyiah because: bungled italics tag,fixed.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I think I have more respect for allies who don't promptly grovel at our presidents' feet than those who'd do so, then also reach for the zipper as if it's expected. Unless you're all for becoming the newest collection of American states in the union, it's NBD to not show up to grovel at an inauguration.

Trudeau has a lot to learn, he might want to start by examining Trump, throw away the bad bits and use the good. It isn't about groveling, we have a governor general for that lol.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Trudeau has a lot to learn, he might want to start by examining Trump, throw away the bad bits and use the good. It isn't about groveling, we have a governor general for that lol.

Cheers - Dave

It might not be Trump that is the problem. It is the people in control of America that is the major problem. Just because you have a leader doesn't mean he has control of everything.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join