It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF is wong with Trudeau and the Inauguration?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Mmmmm, I like the Alberta dark rye

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

jesuit trained and the hand -picked-by-the-queen puppet to initiate the destruction of Canada.

About par for the course with our situation in Oz land down under

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Mmmmm, I like the Alberta dark rye

Good stuff.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: Lysergic
lol Canada know your role and stfu.

Want oil? You stfu.

You've seen what we do to countries that refuse to give us oil right?
I am sure the multiculturalism feminized canada would put up a good fight. Lots of protesting and sign waving.

jk

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev

originally posted by: Lysergic
lol Canada know your role and stfu.

Want oil? You stfu.

You've seen what we do to countries that refuse to give us oil right?
I am sure the multiculturalism feminized canada would put up a good fight. Lots of protesting and sign waving.

jk

You obviously haven't gone up against pissed off Albertans.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

might even let you have some Canadian Club to sweeten the deal

Too late the Americans already own it

en.wikipedia.org...

Beam Suntory, Inc. is an American manufacturer of spirits headquartered in Deerfield, Illinois. It is a subsidiary of Suntory Beverage & Food Ltd, which itself is a subsidiary of Suntory Holdings of Osaka, Japan. The company'’s principal products include bourbon whiskey, tequila, Scotch whisky, Irish whiskey, Canadian whisky, vodka, cognac, rum, cordials, and ready-to-drink pre-mixed cocktails.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I thought you said you were the Bubba Mason of the CIA in another thread?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I don't care that Trudeau is a pussy libtard progressive that couldn't speak his way out of a wet paper bag. I don't care if Trudeau is the mental midget chosen to pretend-to-run Canada based on his efficacy as a puppet for the international bankers and globalists. Our prime minister, brand idiot, needs to show some F'king respect.

In a roundabout way, I think you answered your own question. But, he could have sat with some of the men on "that" side of the aisle and been right at home. Too bad he didn't show...(I think?)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I do believe he sent two representatives in his place, as he is meeting in Ottawa today with all the Mayors from the major cities across Canada. I'm not a Liberal supporter, and from your OP, I can guess you aren't either... But On this day when Trump is vowing to " Make America Great Again", I would rather my Prime Minister be in his own country working on doing that very thing for us.
Beats many of us sitting at home watching the inauguration on CNN ...

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

eats many of us sitting at home watching the inauguration on CNN ...

Be careful there!
Listen with caution. #CrookedNewsNetwork #ClintonNewsNetwork #CartoonNewsNetwork

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas
Trudeau is rarely allowed to go out alone without his handlers. Every time he walks around without his leash, he says or does something stupid that the Federal Government has to scramble to cover-up, repair or undo.

With so many important world leaders in attendance there is no WAY they were going to let him attend. They have also not let him attend The World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland for the same reason.

He is on a cross-country "Feel good" tour of Canada with his handlers where he can't do any more harm.

He is more of a mascot than a Prime Minister.

I hear you there, the twit gets out in public and goes full retard. Heard him talk lately? "Um, um um um um fix ah ah um it ah ah um um um ah tomorrow, ah ah ah ah yeah um ah tomorrow, um ah ah ah um yeah." What can you expect from a drama teacher with a mother who is mentally "unbalanced" and liked to be groupie wooded, remember his mother's clubbing in New York and elsewhere?

I have no clue how this idiot got elected, at least not legitimately elected. Apparently the government used those GEM based election machines. The ones that can be programmed to change the vote "weighting" dependent upon gender, sexual orientation, race, etc. If I remember right a muslim transgendered male-->female that's an atheist and bisexual has a vote weighting of 1000 votes per vote. A white christian male has a vote weighting of 0.001 votes per vote. Of course there's a whole range in-between 1 and 1000, starting with white female at 1 to 1.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Nooooooooooooooo, damn didn't know that..I'm losing leverage here.

Staying on topic..I could not immediately find any info on how many past PMs attended, I'm sure the info is there but have to go.

edit on 20-1-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I think Trudeau s biggest issue is putting the breaks on or changing his tact . Most of the Washington puppet proxy powers (which canada has been) are at a loss as to which way the winds of Washington will be blowing from the Trump . Canadian politics are out of the loop . Justin will get a call if he's lucky but if no call comes he will have to get new advisers and make a new cabinet . But yea he probably should have been there ....

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I think Trump needs to work with us and lower the U.S. dollar (not too much) and raise the CDN dollar (a good tad) so Canadians start border hopping again.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied
I do believe he sent two representatives in his place, as he is meeting in Ottawa today with all the Mayors from the major cities across Canada. I'm not a Liberal supporter, and from your OP, I can guess you aren't either... But On this day when Trump is vowing to " Make America Great Again", I would rather my Prime Minister be in his own country working on doing that very thing for us.
Beats many of us sitting at home watching the inauguration on CNN ...

I am a fan of neither, or any for that matter, political party. They all dance to the tune of their handlers and that's certainly not the people that allegedly elected them. They are parasites, a scourge and destroy everything to their own benefit. If Trump follows through and is more a nationalist than a "stock" republican, I expect he will do right by the US.

Maybe Trudeau could have taken one or two less vacation days or fewer of his 183 mental health days and gone to the inauguration. Or better still, take a few less days and do a job we would all be proud of. The guy is an embarrassment, if you could even call him a guy. In reality, he's just another tool in the globalist box of dirty tricks.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

I am not sure how much power Trump has on effecting world currencies . It seems to be a very complicated game and China and the other BRICS may play a bigger roll then even the US does .We may have to shop and buy Canadian and follow the US plan although Trump might try to accommodate that US to regain some of the independence that their debt has taken away from them . Most of the border shoppers can buy at local Wall Marts and most if not all of their stuff is from China so changing that demographic on goods will have some kind of change to the value of our dollar compared to the USD .

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

I am not sure how much power Trump has on effecting world currencies . It seems to be a very complicated game and China and the other BRICS may play a bigger roll then even the US does .We may have to shop and buy Canadian and follow the US plan although Trump might try to accommodate that US to regain some of the independence that their debt has taken away from them . Most of the border shoppers can buy at local Wall Marts and most if not all of their stuff is from China so changing that demographic on goods will have some kind of change to the value of our dollar compared to the USD .

I was thinking more along the lines of tourism and a too strong US $ can negatively affect an economy.

www.theatlantic.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

a reply to: the2ofusr1

I think Trump needs to work with us and lower the U.S. dollar (not too much) and raise the CDN dollar (a good tad) so Canadians start border hopping again.

The dollar is not based on true value, it's value is set based on what the economists and international bankers say. Canada has an incredible commodity based economy, we have everything we need to survive and plenty to sell, except we have a deliberately depleted manufacturing base (which could be rebuilt with a nationalistic government). Our dollar should actually be around 1.65 to 1.80 USD. The problem is, that governments have been bought out and have agreed to financial controls by international bankers. The international bankers can't make the huge bucks if they don't discount the value of commodities so that they can be shipped and used in manufacturing elsewhere.

This happened in South Africa as well during the 1990-1994 coup, the Rand has dropped from about 2.5:1 USD (1986) to 10:1 USD (1995), to make yellowcake, gold, diamonds, etc., cheaper for the international buyers. I used to buy my diamonds for around 4 cents on the dollar. I have a really nice 1 carat IF Kimberly blue in an 18k gold tiffany setting for $30k (nudge nudge wink wink) and a 28 carat uncut diamond shard from the just north of Kimberly near Jan Kempdorp ;-)

There is a secondary problem, Canada is not a country, it's a colony. We are controlled by London through the Queen's viceroy, the governor general. The first step that needs to be taken is a referendum and hopefully subsequent divorce from the queen, to make Canada a real country. That, in addition to reinstating currency control and borrowing to Treasury, would actual allow us to determine our own future and of course set our currency value where it benefits Canada, rather than international bankers and the IMF.

Realistically however, increasing our dollar value as far as cross border shopping, if the US was lucky, would only increase sales by less than 1%. It would however probably provide a substantial increase in vacation travel and sales, could be as much as a 50% increase of Canadian visitors.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Well more Canadians spending their tourism dollars at home would sure help the Mom and Pop industry here at home .The people that can afford to head south with a weakened Canadian dollar will do so .Us smaller actors will have to get more bang for our buck at home and we have lots of places within Canada to see for the first time .

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

No argument there, except our manufacturing numbers climbed in November and who knows, they may continue to climb - depends on how bad the US wants our oil and is willing to share the wealth.

"The rebound in November is consistent with our view that, looking through monthly volatility, the underlying trend in the sector remains modestly positive reflecting a continued easing in the drag from the oil and gas sector and a modest pickup in U.S. demand."

www.guelphmercury.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join