It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(VERIFIED) BREAKING Incredible!!!! Man comes forward with Physical Proof of Bigfoot (VERIFIED)

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: solids0be

I'm offended you would think that I was part of some elaborate promotion scheme, the evidence he presented is incredible and he exudes the attitude of someone who wanted to spread truth/facts/knowledge on this subject. again I'm offended by these allegations. I would only hope I had the chance to know Peter...truly an inspirational and incredible man! As for your 15 Minutes...you would probably have wasted it anyways on a UFO thread with 0 physical evidence.

If you are really serious: I apologize, the last thing I wanted to do was to offend you. If you want to get to know Peter just call him, his contact phone number was right there in my text.
And you are right with the 15 minutes, I wasted another 15 ones of them for writing yet another UFO thread nobody cares about :-)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
only thing true about this thread is that the Man in the video is in fact...Incredible.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

I flagged it for it's comedic value. The guy that makes these videos cracks me up!
It's worth 15 minutes just for the laughs!

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: solids0be

Ah finally in the hoax bin where this belongs.

And he still hasn't got back to the op with any proof? Hasn't shown up here to make us all eat our words?
How surprising.

He's not gonna show up op, and you too, just like him, have lost all credibility on this site. Never again will anyone who read this trust your critical thinking because it's pretty obvious this is totally fake.

People have contacted the university's he claims to be working with and guess what, he's not working with them.

He has ZERO proof of his claims.

You have ZERO proof of his claims.

He is not going to contact you or show up here to save your dignity.

Stop believing YouTube videos, you realizes that just saying the word verified doesn't make it verified right?

Your devotion to this man is sad, even more so when you keep using buzz words like "incredible" to describe him.

Your so invested in his side of the story that you've ignored everything that's come to light about this being a complete hoax. It's called confirmation bias, you want it to be true so bad that you refuse to believe it's false, even when presented with overwhelming evidence of its falsehood.

Wake up, your just embarrassing yourself at this point. How could an intelligent person possible believe this?

HE IS NOT GOING TO SHOW UP AND SAVE YOU FROM THIS EMBARASSING CIRCUS YOUVE CREATED.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

so you are refuting Nibiru as 100% false???! Pretty presumptuous

What in the world does Nibiru have to do with this thread?

Hold on, I think I get it

They had to, god forbid the mainstream media pick up on this and blow the lid off everything. The powers at be are not ready for full disclosure yet....they are waiting trying to use it like a Pandora's box...once Bigfoot is confirmed all the rest of the knowledge has to be confirmed as well.

Full disclosure?

Once big foot is confirmed ( I thought it was according to you and your thread) we will be told that the earth is flat, reptilians rule, nibiru will make its 3600 year pass of our flat world, JFK was really a woman and the tooth fairy is really the devil?

If thats not it and Nibiru has nothing to do with Bigfoot...

oh wait

Is Bigfoot the annunaki that live on Nibiru, when they were last here a few were left behind and now they hide in the forest's and mountains of the world because of how the annunaki used humanity to mine gold for them, once humanity rebelled the annunaki had get out dodge as quick as possible and this is why there were some left behind?

Please explain how nibiru has anything to do with your thread, I know I mentioned it, but I used the idea as an example.

If it has nothing to do with bigfoot and Peter the F-bomb man let me quote your own words that you like to tell others but fail to do yourself

Please ATS lets keep this civilized and on topic..

and

Can we please stay on topic and try to compose ourselves like grown adults...

You have gone off topic a few times yourself.

You fail to address questions that are on topic,

specifically the professor from Cornell University that doesn't seem to exist.

You get offended that people have their own thoughts that don't mirror yours, you get offended at everyday language that is sweet to most others.

Yeah, you sure do compose yourself like a civilized adult that never goes off topic

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

"The tensile strength of the veins, it's, it's F#^#ing incredible. They were hard to cut out with even cable cutters."

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

And he still hasn't got back to the op with any proof? Hasn't shown up here to make us all eat our words?
How surprising.

He's not gonna show up op, and you too, just like him, have lost all credibility on this site. Never again will anyone who read this trust your critical thinking because it's pretty obvious this is totally fake.

People have contacted the university's he claims to be working with and guess what, he's not working with them.

Stop believing YouTube videos, you realizes that just saying the word verified doesn't make it verified right?

Your devotion to this man is sad, even more so when you keep using buzz words like "incredible" to describe him.

Your so invested in his side of the story that you've ignored everything that's come to light about this being a complete hoax. It's called confirmation bias, you want it to be true so bad that you refuse to believe it's false, even when presented with overwhelming evidence of its falsehood.

Wake up, your just embarrassing yourself at this point. How could an intelligent person possible believe this?

HE IS NOT GOING TO SHOW UP AND SAVE YOU FROM THIS EMBARASSING CIRCUS YOUVE CREATED.

It hasn't even been 14 hours since I contacted him on facebook (I'm way to starstuck to contact him by phone..I get so nervous around people sometimes) ..late last night mind you. And most likely he's caught up in the whirlwind of this incredible discovery...serious is that so hard to believe. I'm holding out that he will come and act as a bastion of light/knowledge to bestow upon everyone. Im sure it will be a hard pill to swallow for you extreme Sasquatch deniers.
edit on 15-1-2017 by solids0be because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

It hasn'tevenbeen14 hours since I contacted him..late last night mind you. And most likely he's caught up in the whirlwind of this incredible discovery...serious is that so hard to believe. I'm holding out that he will come and act as a bastion of light/knowledge to bestow upon everyone. Im sure it will be a hard pill to swallow for you extreme Sasquatch deniers.

Have you still not figured out that the guy in the videos is a comedian and did this for laughs?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

How surprising.

It hasn't even been 14 hours since I contacted him on facebook (I'm way to starstuck to contact him by phone..I get so nervous around people sometimes) ..late last night mind you. And most likely he's caught up in the whirlwind of this incredible discovery...serious is that so hard to believe. I'm holding out that he will come and act as a bastion of light/knowledge to bestow upon everyone. Im sure it will be a hard pill to swallow for you extreme Sasquatch deniers.

He's more likely sitting, staring at his screen at the people who take this seriously, and laughing. Just like the rest of us.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It hasn'tevenbeen14 hours since I contacted him..late last night mind you. And most likely he's caught up in the whirlwind of this incredible discovery...serious is that so hard to believe. I'm holding out that he will come and act as a bastion of light/knowledge to bestow upon everyone. Im sure it will be a hard pill to swallow for you extreme Sasquatch deniers.

Have you still not figured out that the guy in the videos is a comedian and did this for laughs?

That has not been factualized...just because one does comedy means that all he does is comedy...his site youtube has tons of information that is non comedic...this incredible man is doing his best to spread some intelligent facts to the web and all you naysayers can do is judge and be skeptics..your thinking is skewed.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

That has not been factualized...just because one does comedy means that all he does is comedy...his site youtube has tons of information that is non comedic...this incredible man is doing his best to spread some intelligent facts to the web and all you naysayers can do is judge and be skeptics..your thinking is skewed.

Yeah, okay. He lives in Brooklyn. Where did his daddy get the Bigfoot, the Botanical Gardens?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

How have you not figured out that "Bigfoot Expert Dr. Derk Johnsonsonton from Cornell University" is made up and doesn't exist?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

The man is in pain and has responsibilities, Ive sent my condolences and I'm hoping he can take care of his dogs and still have the energy to come discuss this incredible find! Please show some respect for this hard working American..God bless

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I am beginning to suspect you are him.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Again I have no affiliation with Peter, I just discovered his incredible videos yesterday and Had to share it with ATS...WE NEED TO SPREAD the word!!! Ive been a longtime poster on ATS you can look and see...I could only wish I could be i the position Peter is..Amazing find/Opportunity...this will change the way we understand history forever!!

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
WHAT?

Just last night this did not have a HOAX label, what changed?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: banjobrain
WHAT?,

The Narrative...continue to deny Ignorance my friend,the powers that be don't want full disclosure...yet

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

It took you this long to come to that conclusion?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

WHAT?

The mods came online and saw this obvious hoax...

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

WHAT?

The mods came online and saw this obvious hoax...

I see that, but what evidence do they have that it is a hoax?

I certainly don't know the difference between a rotten Bigfoot paw and a real one. How do they?

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join