It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure by DeLonge & Levenda, Sekret Machines: Gods (Volume 1 of Gods, Man & War)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   
The first non-fiction book by Tom DeLonge is out!

Sekret Machines: Gods Volume 1 of Gods, Man & War By Tom DeLonge and Peter Levenda

If you could get hold of a copy please post your opinion!

Background: Tom DeLonge promised a series of media that would disclose the truth about UFOs, aliens and secret space programs as given to him by high-ranking officials in military and government agencies.

First came the book Sekret Machines: Chasing Shadows which was declared as fiction, but was still meant to be a vehicle for first pieces of actual disclosure. This new book, "Sekret Machines: Gods", is supposed to be straight facts to be taken at face value.

I do not have the new book, yet, but these quotes from the foreword of the first book (Chasing Shadows) help to put everything in context:

"I am here to tell you that an entire history of an unexplained and infamous myth - a Legend - IT’S ALL TRUE."
"I’ve had meetings in mysterious rooms far out in the desert. I’ve had meetings at the highest levels of NASA. I have had conversations at research centers, think tanks, and even on the phone connected to secret facilities. I’ve been introduced to a man whom I call “the Scientist,” and another whom I call “the General.” And there are many more of whom I cannot say much about, but some have become true friends, and all have become close counselors. Each of these men has all held, or currently holds, the highest offices of the military and scientific elite."

"So to all my passengers taking a ride into the land of Sekret Machines, I have been granted the opportunity to tell you a story over a series of novels about the important events that happened over the past sixty years. These moments shaped our world in more ways than one. I know it seems unbelievable, but it’s true."

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

Hmmm... But why is it all packaged in book form to be sold and profited.
Why not simply give the 'inside' info,?

DeLonge is channeling his inner Steven Grier et al

Good on him. I would make a few bucks too if this was my thing.

Eta: a 70$ version of the book and a 100$ version... Lol. Does that mean the 100 $ version has more 'secrets'
edit on 15-1-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

ADVANCED NUMBERED EDITION and PERSONALIZED LETTERED EDITION, early releases for collectors.

When the standard edition comes out it will probably be $12.99 for the PDF, like the first book.

Books = slow = digestable. What I undestood is that these people assume that simply dumping the truth on people would create a massive shock. Packaging everything nicely and using a gradual approach is meant to avoid this. You probably can digest the fact easily that all major hating and conflict on this planet was created artifically by an external influence. Others might have a harder time to see all their fellow humans as friends.

DeLonge also talked about future movies, so you'll get your YT vids sometime in the future. Be patient.
edit on 15-1-2017 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   

I look forward to getting it and reading it.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   

I have been granted the opportunity to tell you a story over a series of novels about the important events that happened over the past sixty years

How many novels does it take to provide the evidence for the visitation of extraterrestrials over the past sixty years , surely one should do it , no ?

Happy to see TDL following his dream but he shouldn't really be claiming to have the truth then stringing it out episodically.

Still awaiting the long promised sneak peek at the Sekret Machines documentary.

edit on 15-1-2017 by gortex because: format and splelinng

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I'll wait until I can find a copy in a charity shop, or better yet dowload it for free somewhere, I refused to give DeLonge any of my money when he was in Stink 182 and I won't start now, maybe if he came across as credible my tune would be different but his appearance on ATS's own AMA was nothing short of disappointing, he can't be taken seriously....

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

From what I could gather, DeLonge and his sources seem to think that the subject is really complex. Probably they also want to present themselves in a good light. This could be an explanation for why an entire series of books and movies is planned.

The first book implies that supernatural phenomena (think of the ancient Greek gods and psychic powers) have a lot to do with the subject of UFOs. This would indeed make it much more complex. I have wondered whether DeLonge's book Strange Times, The Ghost in the Girl is also part of the disclosure series. It is an easy and totally hilarious read, highly recommended for entertainment. It is all about ghosts and just very briefly hints at the subject of UFOs. Maybe this book wants to introduce the general public to the idea that disembodied entities are real. You have to go somewhere after your silly head has been knocked off, don't you?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore
DeLonge and his sources seem to think that the subject is really complex......... This could be an explanation for why an entire series of books and movies is planned.

More likely just so he can make more money!

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   

DeLonge and his sources are right , the subject is complex but if he and they have information that isn't already in the public domain I don't see why that can't be expressed in one book and supplemented by the documentary.

I think the reason he believes the subject has a supernatural element to it is largely due to “the Scientist” , Jacques Vallée ?

Tom is entering a murky world occupied by strange terrestrial creatures , I wish him and his sanity luck.

edit on 15-1-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
After reading "Chasing Shadows" I got the idea that this is just a way of making money from already known information, packaged in easy to read stories.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
I'll wait until I can find a copy in a charity shop, or better yet dowload it for free somewhere

Woo hoo, I managed to get his Book and his Solo Album on a great deal, steal one, get one free...

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
His name shouldn't even be allowed to be uttered on ATS.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

I am interested in DeLonge because he already has money and reputation. So at least he won't bore us with yet another Youtube hoax in a desperate attempt to make money for his next cell phone.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Reputation as what?

His AMA on ATS was a joke, and nothing he says seems new or interesting. I'd go so far as to say he is a useful idiot for his handlers.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Having money is not a barrier to wanting more money , TDL has already stated he wants to create a Sekret Machines brand.
His actions so far with claims he's made on Twitter do not give a good impression as to his integrity in this subject , fake pictures used to back his claims of Sekret Machines are a bad sign for the future of the project.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Eta: a 70$ version of the book and a 100$ version... Lol. Does that mean the 100 $ version has more 'secrets'

gots to make the money man, next he'll be charging 800 bucks to to look at negatives of a moth calling them light beings and 2000 bucks to go inside invisible spaceships.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex
If Jacques Vallee was not able to explain the phenomenon to us simply, what makes anyone put faith in Delong? He is a brainwashed whelp compared to the intellect that is Vallee.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
After reading "Chasing Shadows" I got the idea that this is just a way of making money from already known information, packaged in easy to read stories.

Already "known" is saying too much. Of course, this information can be found on the Internet. But you can find ANYTHING out there. The big question is, what is TRUE in this sea of data? For me DeLonge is the most credible source for this subject so far. Or who would you trust more? With "Chasing Shadows" we have confirmation for things like the TR-3B and crafts that were not built on Earth. This alone is absolutely mind blowing and world changing news. News in the sense that it comes from the people who actually work with this stuff on a daily basis. "Thanks" to Wikileaks we even have the name of a general in active duty (!) with whom DeLonge is in contact.

This is much better than anything we had before, I find. The only legitimate objections would be that either DeLonge is an outright liar (low probability, nothing to gain for him) or that he is being fed BS (but what would be the motives for that?).

Let us see what information is in "Gods" (as soon as somebody has the book). With the "fiction" part out of the way there will be no more room for interpretation. And the title implies that this will run a bit deeper, probably starting to shake on the foundations of people's belief systems.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SargonThrall

Sure, Jacques Vallee has a better scientific background than DeLonge. The reason that DeLonge has been chosen as a channel for disclosure is that he is well known with younger people who would just go "Vallee, who?".

I do not know the work of Vallee well. Did he ever claim to have received information about secret projects from the military? Or did he have to work with what everybody else was allowed to see?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Woo hoo, I managed to get his Book and his Solo Album on a great deal, steal one, get one free...

What book?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join